• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She giggled lightly "Yeah we are" she said as she looked to the building, they soon reached the door.
Gregory slowly opened the door, as he let Ariel in. He yawned, stretching.

"So... Shower is there, if you want... uhm... the bedroom is there" He said, pointing to where the respective rooms were

"If you want to take a shower, do it if you want, I'll be after you.." Gregory said, kissing Ariel's forehead lightly, as he went to the bedroom

TheDragoon said:
Nova's breathing became even quicker, feeling to be in a massive panic. "S...Sto...P!" She barely mustered out, grasping for air but all of the air in here was unhealthy, making it difficult.

Klef

Shaking her wasn't the brightest idea, but Klef was doing it by instinct and what she saw worked before. "Ok!" She responded immediately stopped when told to by the panicked girl, who was having very much trouble breathing. Klef was also rather panicked since she had no clue what to do. She was more familiar with passing out, or when situations did arise involving other people Juniper was usually the one that knew how to help. "What should I do?" Klef mumbled wth a concerned expression on her face, saying this more to herself than to Nova who was passing out. After studying Nova for a few moments, she realized that the way the girl was acting, was more or less because of her emotions. She carefully sat Nova down onto the floor, at this point she really didn't care about how disgusting it was. Klef sat down next to her, letting Nova lean on her shoulder so that she wouldn't faceplant into the slime. "We can stay here until your feeling calmer, there's plenty of time."

Form: Male (Klef)

Lumina said:
menma-realize.gif

Chiharu
~ a scared little girl ~

...☼Chiharu had been out for quite a while, her body needing a good rest after having transformed back from a new form. She looked better, but still pretty frail and sickly. She was thin, her eyes and face looking tired as if something invisible were constantly taking a toll, however it didn't change how bright her white hair was. It was almost ghostly, but still was bright and radiant, and it splayed behind her head as she was laying on the table the medical staff had set her on. She was hooked up to a few machines, her heartbeat being shown on a screen with her vitals, as well as an iv stuck in her arm and a magical rune being projected over her chest. Another screen showed a bunch of different charts and words that meant something to the people who were working. It wasn't all that long until the young girl woke up, her eyes opening slowly as her vision returned to normal. She didn't really say much as she sat up, taking in the scene in front of her and how she was somewhere new, yet again. The staff were slightly hesitant to see her up, seeming to be waiting to see what her reaction would be, but unable to do anything as the realization of where she was hadn't quite hit her yet. Chiharu's eyes looked around the room almost tiredly, not really understanding what was happening... at least at first. But soon, her eyes widened, tears immediately coming to them as fear overtook her, and her small voice grew large and loud quite quickly, screaming out of fear and frustration (to the point where anyone even remotely nearby would hear her) at the staff now trying to restrain her from ripping out the iv and anything else hooked up to her, as well as trying to get her to calm down. Chiharu was pretty sick, but she was still putting up a fight, yelling and crying all at the same time like any young child would do while trying to get away from the staff and failing as they began to restrain her. And of course, this only made the situation worse☼...

"No! Let me go! Mommy! Daddy! Where are you???! No!!! Waaaaaahh!!!"

no slide no slide no slide
@Lumina[/URL]

@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess
@Jofune Tsurabisu[/URL] @Lumina @Nonalaka @WeirdPrincess

~*Rini Yelil*~

Rini had looked to Miyaka as she spoke the first time, simply nodding, she'd be careful, though in all honesty she didn't feel like she was in immediate danger in this place, if the strange man was going to kill them he would have already done it, he didn't look like the kind of person to hesitate with choices in her opinion... Looking to Miyaka again, she frowned lightly but nodded, not wanting to get her hopes up that Misafune would make it here, as much as she'd love to see him again and give him a huge hug, she couldn't, he was a spirit now and every time she got her hopes up about seeing him and getting to go home, he's torn away from her and she's sent elsewhere and at this stage, she felt like the cycle would never end... Seeing Miyaka treating with her powers now she thought maybe it was best to stay calm and not threaten the doctors or the man, but she didn't say that to Miyaka, nor did she need to, the man seemed to have dampened her powers to not work. Sighing inwardly she then noticed the medical team as well as the man approaching her, listening to his words as he kneeled beside her, she took a small step to the side away from him. She nodded in response to his promise, reluctantly handing over Chiharu to the medical team after which she listened to the man speak, picking up the piece of paper the man had hand written his promise on, she didn't know the significance of writing it down also but either way, she kept the piece of paper. This time he spoke of getting checked up on herself with the others, she didn't protest as much as she wanted to, she wanted to stay with Chiharu, she simply nodded her expression keeping its overly neutral demeanour as she followed the smiling maid along with the others. It was then that she heard the screaming, that overly neutral face quickly vanished to one of worry "Chiharu!" She called back before turning to the people who were leading them "T-They aren't hurting her are they?!" She asked, though she didn't think they were, after all she was promised that she was in safe hands, regardless though, Chiharu was a child on her own, she wouldn't understand what was happening "S-Shes scared, can't I stay with her?" She said with pleading eyes, she couldn't stand to hear her like that.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Tobi Neafearn

@WeirdPrincess

@Lumina

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly opened the door, as he let Ariel in. He yawned, stretching.
"So... Shower is there, if you want... uhm... the bedroom is there" He said, pointing to where the respective rooms were

"If you want to take a shower, do it if you want, I'll be after you.." Gregory said, kissing Ariel's forehead lightly, as he went to the bedroom

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded, she normally took a shower after she had been out fie a swim so she decided a shower would be nice "Alright, I'll be in the shower then" she said with a small smile before going to the bathroom to hop into the shower.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded, she normally took a shower after she had been out fie a swim so she decided a shower would be nice "Alright, I'll be in the shower then" she said with a small smile before going to the bathroom to hop into the shower.
"And I'll be sure not to pop in while you're naked..." Gregory joked, laughing a bit nervously, as he sat down on the bed, waiting for Ariel to be done with the showering

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika just continued to kiss him regardless they were underwater but able to breathe⊹...
Ken into the kiss, before he slowly pulled away. He rested his forehead against Reika's and stared into her eyes. "I love you so much..."

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stared at him before laying down, "The fact that you felt like you had to mention it worry's me" she said.
"Then I wonder what it was that made you seem worried beforehand." Logan said as he laid next to her. "Well... This isn't bad. I'm comfortable..."

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed gently, as she slowly stood up, and started walking towards her bedroom, humming quietly
"I won't judge you for it..." Gregory said, winking at Ariel.

"Anyways, we're pretty close, aren't we?" He said, looking at the dorns
Nai stood up and stretched. "That was quite the fall..." he said quietly as he dusted himself off and followed Fricka. He wondered why she wanted him to go to her room, but the idea was quickly tossed aside as fast as it became a thought.

Roman said:
Nai stood up and stretched. "That was quite the fall..." he said quietly as he dusted himself off and followed Fricka. He wondered why she wanted him to go to her room, but the idea was quickly tossed aside as fast as it became a thought.
Fricka slowly sat on the bed. She stretched, and lied down

"So... Tell me, how was your day? Like, when you were away?" She asked, smiling a bit slyly at Nai

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly sat on the bed. She stretched, and lied down
"So... Tell me, how was your day? Like, when you were away?" She asked, smiling a bit slyly at Nai
Nai sat down on the bed, his back facing Fricka since he wasn't laying down like her. "I was just finishing some work on my project which I finally finished. Then I hung out with my friends and even bought some new clothes... Though you weren't there, so I didn't have much fun." He said laughing lightly.

JJKab said:
"And I'll be sure not to pop in while you're naked..." Gregory joked, laughing a bit nervously, as he sat down on the bed, waiting for Ariel to be done with the showering

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel laughed a little at his joke "Good" she said simply before closing the bathroom door, undressing she then went in a showered quickly enough, she didn't take too long. Once finished, she dried herself off and dressed again. Leaving the bathroom she popped her head through the doorway of his bedroom "I'm done~" she said with smile before entering the room and sitting next to him.

Roman said:
Nai sat down on the bed, his back facing Fricka since he wasn't laying down like her. "I was just finishing some work on my project which I finally finished. Then I hung out with my friends and even bought some new clothes... Though you weren't there, so I didn't have much fun." He said laughing lightly.
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked at Nai's back. She sighed, as she grabbed him by his shoulders, and dragged him towards her

"C'mere you... I wanna have you near me" She stated, giggling slyly

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel laughed a little at his joke "Good" she said simply before closing the bathroom door, undressing she then went in a showered quickly enough, she didn't take too long. Once finished, she dried herself off and dressed again. Leaving the bathroom she popped her head through the doorway of his bedroom "I'm done~" she said with smile before entering the room and sitting next to him.
"Welp, give me a second to shower as well..." Gregory said, as he kissed Ariel's cheek, and stood up. He then went into the bathroom, and closed the doors. Undressing, he got into the shower. After few minutes, he came back, with new pair of underwear. He sat down by Ariel, and gently kissed her cheek yet again.

"I'm ready... Do you wanna sleep with me in my... b-b-bed... or do you want me to move to my couch?" He asked, smiling a bit shyly

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked at Nai's back. She sighed, as she grabbed him by his shoulders, and dragged him towards her

"Welp, give me a second to shower as well..." Gregory said, as he kissed Ariel's cheek, and stood up. He then went into the bathroom, and closed the doors. Undressing, he got into the shower. After few minutes, he came back, with new pair of underwear. He sat down by Ariel, and gently kissed her cheek yet again.

"I'm ready... Do you wanna sleep with me in my... b-b-bed... or do you want me to move to my couch?" He asked, smiling a bit shyly
Nai blinked when he felt himself being pulled back. He looked at Fricka when he was laying there. He blushed a little and smiled. "I never wanted to be far... Sorry for not having any time for you." He said feeling sorry of bad.

Roman said:
Nai blinked when he felt himself being pulled back. He looked at Fricka when he was laying there. He blushed a little and smiled. "I never wanted to be far... Sorry for not having any time for you." He said feeling sorry of bad.
"You'd better be! I was so bored when you were away.." Fricka said, sounding a bit sad. Then she lightened up, as she hugged Nai tightly from behind, giggling lightly.

"But now you're here, so apology accepted" She exclaimed, pressing her cheeg against his neck

JJKab said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked before shaking her head, she couldn't possibly make him move to the couch, this was his home after all! "Well there is room for both of us here..." she said simply, gesturing to the bed "...But I can go to the couch its fine" she smiled at him.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked before shaking her head, she couldn't possibly make him move to the couch, this was his home after all! "Well there is room for both of us here..." she said simply, gesturing to the bed "...But I can go to the couch its fine" she smiled at him.
"N-No... I don't want you go to the couch... It would be too uncomfortable for you..." Gregory said shaking his head, as he slowly lied down.

JJKab said:
"N-No... I don't want you go to the couch... It would be too uncomfortable for you..." Gregory said shaking his head, as he slowly lied down.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Well if you don't want me there, I'll sleep here" she said with a nod and a smile. "Unless that's a problem too" she asked, tilting her head.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Well if you don't want me there, I'll sleep here" she said with a nod and a smile. "Unless that's a problem too" she asked, tilting her head.
"N-no... It's... fine with me.." Gregory said, blushing a little, as he patted the place on the bed next to him, gesturing for Ariel to lie down. He smiled warmly at her.

JJKab said:
"You'd better be! I was so bored when you were away.." Fricka said, sounding a bit sad. Then she lightened up, as she hugged Nai tightly from behind, giggling lightly.
"But now you're here, so apology accepted" She exclaimed, pressing her cheeg against his neck
Nai smiled and kissed the cheek Fricka put against his neck. "Thank you. I'm glad to hear you're still happy, but I should know that you want to see me." He said with a smile. "Next time you call and I'm away, I'll make it my number one priority to come see you."

Roman said:
Nai smiled and kissed the cheek Fricka put against his neck. "Thank you. I'm glad to hear you're still happy, but I should know that you want to see me." He said with a smile. "Next time you call and I'm away, I'll make it my number one priority to come see you."
Fricka smiled lovely at Nai, as she purred quietly

"Thank you..." She whispered, gently kissing Nai's neck, really gently.

JJKab said:
"N-no... It's... fine with me.." Gregory said, blushing a little, as he patted the place on the bed next to him, gesturing for Ariel to lie down. He smiled warmly at her.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to him for a moment as he spoke, he seemed nervous or something, it was only her after all and his words didn't match his facial expression but never the less she moved to then lay down beside him.

Roman said:
(((( Can you please? ))))
Alejandro pointed towards the bedroom door. "Take a left. She should be in front of the couch... She didn't want to lay on it."
...€ May nodded and went tot he living room and saw luner laying down, may quickly went over to her and hugged her, luner smiled and licked her face €...

"Your okay.."

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to him for a moment as he spoke, he seemed nervous or something, it was only her after all and his words didn't match his facial expression but never the less she moved to then law down beside him.
Gregory smiled a bit, as he gently wrapped his arm around Ariel.

"Welp... I guess... goodnight, huh?" He asked, looking at her.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled lovely at Nai, as she purred quietly
"Thank you..." She whispered, gently kissing Nai's neck, really gently.
Nai felt Fricka's lips touch his neck in one of the most gentle ways possible. This caused him to shiver and he felt his muscles tighten for a split second. "H-Huh? F-Fricka... What are you doing?" He asked blushing badly.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and went tot he living room and saw luner laying down, may quickly went over to her and hugged her, luner smiled and licked her face €...
"Your okay.."
Alejandro nodded and Hyouinmaru, who then nodded back himself. Alejandro went into the living room and waited at the door for May. "If you want she can come with us. This place is safe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back