• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's just....it's just......ngh..''
...♱Her eye lids slowly shut before Zenya fell forward seemingly fainted. It was too much questions and emotions for her to handle. It was like her emotion level used to be 3 and now it is level 99. Like a newbie going into a pro's match. Obviously, she could handle all of the stress. The eye patch was next to her on the floor while Zenya had fell face front♱...
...❤︎Celia's eyes widened briefly before she rushed forward to catch Zenya before she hit the floor. Though the eye patch had slipped off and floated towards the ground once Zenya was in her arms. It was probably Celia's fault that she had fainted, or at least that's what she believed. She had put Zenya through a lot in the spam of a couple minutes and it caused her to faint. Celia felt a little worse than before, hanging her head. What kind of friend was she? Someone who had spent their time trying to save her and getting their selves almost killed, even though technically she did die, only to be scolded by the one she was trying to save. Yeah, some friend she was. Celia picked up the eyepatch from the ground and carried it in her hand while she carried Zenya back into the house, taking her to her room. Once there, she gently set her on the bed and sat down at the end of the bed, on the floor not saying anything❤︎...

Roman said:
Alejandro quickly made his way over to May and put his hand on her hand, "She's fine May. One of your guardians brought her here. She's in the living room resting." He said softly.
...€ May sighed in relief and relaxed a bit before hugging Alejandro €...

"Thank you.."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia's eyes widened briefly before she rushed forward to catch Zenya before she hit the floor. Though the eye patch had slipped off and floated towards the ground once Zenya was in her arms. It was probably Celia's fault that she had fainted, or at least that's what she believed. She had put Zenya through a lot in the spam of a couple minutes and it caused her to faint. Celia felt a little worse than before, hanging her head. What kind of friend was she? Someone who had spent their time trying to save her and getting their selves almost killed, even though technically she did die, only to be scolded by the one she was trying to save. Yeah, some friend she was. Celia picked up the eyepatch from the ground and carried it in her hand while she carried Zenya back into the house, taking her to her room. Once there, she gently set her on the bed and sat down at the end of the bed, on the floor not saying anything❤︎...
...♱Zenya soon awoke within 2 hours. She looked around the place a bit confused before realizing this was her room. Was she just having a bad dream? No, she saw the damaged furniture that she caused a while ago. She groaned as she sat back up. She sighed before she looked at every piece of broken object as it started to repair itself. She didn't really notice that Celia was at the end of the bed. That was until she was about to repair a mirror just in front of the bed, she saw a shard of the mirror reveal Celia. She hesitated at first but she has done so much that it's probably impossible to make it seem like she was still sleeping. She decided to repair the mirror before, in Celia's sight, she can see Zenya sitting up and Zenya looking at her through the mirror a bit of a saddened expression♱...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May sighed in relief and relaxed a bit before hugging Alejandro €...
"Thank you.."
Alejandro nodded and hugged May back. "Yeah. Don't worry about it." He said with a smile. "Well, if you want, I can show you around the school."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''But do you accept the test?''
...⊹She said with a smirk⊹...
"You know what.... If it puts a smile on your face I'll do it. Plus I can show you I'm not scared." Ken said as he looked at the spider's nest.

Roman said:
"You know what.... If it puts a smile on your face I'll do it. Plus I can show you I'm not scared." Ken said as he looked at the spider's nest.
''Y'know, I was kidding. Let's get out of here before another spider comes and probably pushes us in..''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit before swimming away from the nest⊹...

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and hugged May back. "Yeah. Don't worry about it." He said with a smile. "Well, if you want, I can show you around the school."
...€ May should rest for a little bit longer but she nodded €...

"Okay but first I want to see luner"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Y'know, I was kidding. Let's get out of here before another spider comes and probably pushes us in..''
...⊹She said as she giggled a bit before swimming away from the nest⊹...
Ken had a sword in his hand when Reika said they should go. "Are you sure? I was ready for anything..." he told her as the sword disappeared.

Roman said:
Ken had a sword in his hand when Reika said they should go. "Are you sure? I was ready for anything..." he told her as the sword disappeared.
''We're not gonna kill the thing...haha, who said we'll kill it?''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit and swam further away from the next⊹...

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin growled and started walking towards her✵...
"I'm going to fucking kill you"
Allen wrapped Rin and Toru up in red tendril's, holding onto them tightly, "You guy's need to calm down, you have kid's now, unless you want them to kill other kid's, I suggest you stop and grow up" he said.

Toru stayed silent and narrowed her eyes at him.

LunaCrosby said:
(you wanna start or me?)
(((( Can you please? ))))

Mayyflower said:
...€ May should rest for a little bit longer but she nodded €...
"Okay but first I want to see luner"
Alejandro pointed towards the bedroom door. "Take a left. She should be in front of the couch... She didn't want to lay on it."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''We're not gonna kill the thing...haha, who said we'll kill it?''
...⊹She said as she giggled a bit and swam further away from the next⊹...
"Maybe not it, but some of the spiders would be nice to slice up." Ken said as he swam away from it with Reika. "Where to now?" He asked before remembering something. "Also, I need to ask you something, but now isn't a good time."

Roman said:
(((( Can you please? ))))
Alejandro pointed towards the bedroom door. "Take a left. She should be in front of the couch... She didn't want to lay on it."
Scarlet watched as the credit's rolled on the screen and she stretched, looking at all the food they ate and then Logan, all that food made her tired.

Roman said:
"Maybe not it, but some of the spiders would be nice to slice up." Ken said as he swam away from it with Reika. "Where to now?" He asked before remembering something. "Also, I need to ask you something, but now isn't a good time."
''Alright. Well...we can just swim around the lake~ Come on, keep up~!''

...⊹She said as she slowed down for him to catch up. She smiled back at him when doing so⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet watched as the credit's rolled on the screen and she stretched, looking at all the food they ate and then Logan, all that food made her tired.
Logan was still next to Scarlet, though instead of sitting, he was laying on his back rubbing his stomach. "I can't say I've eaten like that with anyone else before.... I'm not big on sharing food, but it's fun." He said, laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright. Well...we can just swim around the lake~ Come on, keep up~!''
...⊹She said as she slowed down for him to catch up. She smiled back at him when doing so⊹...
Ken wasn't swimming as fast as he really could, but then again he wasn't the fastest swimmer. "I'm coming, I'm coming." He said with a light laugh. "Where are you taking me now?"

Roman said:
Logan was still next to Scarlet, though instead of sitting, he was laying on his back rubbing his stomach. "I can't say I've eaten like that with anyone else before.... I'm not big on sharing food, but it's fun." He said, laughing lightly.
Scarlet smiled, "Well it's what friends do, share food with each other" she said, yawning slightly.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet smiled, "Well it's what friends do, share food with each other" she said, yawning slightly.
Logan nodded and looked at Scarlet. "That's definetly true." He said, smiling a little. "Hey you don't mind if I crash here for the night do you? My dorm is awhile away and I'm definitely not going to my other friend's... But if you don't reaoly want me to I can head to my dorm."

Roman said:
Logan nodded and looked at Scarlet. "That's definetly true." He said, smiling a little. "Hey you don't mind if I crash here for the night do you? My dorm is awhile away and I'm definitely not going to my other friend's... But if you don't reaoly want me to I can head to my dorm."
Scarlet blinked before shaking her head quickly, "I don't mind at all, your welcome to say here whenever you'd like" she said and nodded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back