• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro looked down at May with a confused look on his face as he helped her out. "I was next to you. I had came back after I... I blacked out for a moment." He said as he continued to help her.
...€ May shook her head and winced in pain when he helped her, she was loosing so much blood, she started to feel cold and weak €...

"Nevermind that... Its okay"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru glared at her, "If you weren't so jealous of him liking me then maybe we wouldn't have started fighting in the first place!" she said.
...✵ Rin looked at Toru and got in her face✵...

"Shut the fuck up"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh right...I guess we could--''
...⊹She stopped talking when she saw what looked like a massive spider crawled past. She knew it was big because there was smaller spiders on its back and the water around the hole pushed them slightly away then nearly sucked them into the hole⊹...

''That...is a spider's nest...''
Ken's eyes went wide when he saw it. "That's just gross... That's why I was never fascinated by sea life. It's just a bunch of weird stuff like this..." he complained. "Anyways... Should we move on?"

Roman said:
Ken's eyes went wide when he saw it. "That's just gross... That's why I was never fascinated by sea life. It's just a bunch of weird stuff like this..." he complained. "Anyways... Should we move on?"
''I wanna get a closer look...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I wanna get a closer look...''
Ken looked at it one more time before looking at Reika. "A-Are you sure? I mean... We can always find a video on it or something..." he said, laughing nervously though deep down inside he wanted to throw up.

Roman said:
Logan nodded and looked at her, "Yeah. I'm dying to know...." he said as he looked back at the screen.
Scarlet watched the screen as the title popped up, "22 jump street" she said.

(Totally didn't think about saying Magic mike....)

Nonalaka said:
((Could you? :'D))
...⚒Roland sat at a table in front of one of the many cafes of the mall of his home town. He had been preparing a counter measure in case him and Dakota had ever been found, but the hunt on supers had been called off for one reason or another. So today was actually a save day for a date with Dakota. With that in mind he had made the equivalent of an order for him and Dakota to have the day off⚒...

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin raised her hand aiming to punched toru✵...
Zero grabbed Rin's hand and pulled her back away from Toru. "woah, what happened here?" he said with a grin, he already knew what happened, everyone knew they fought often, they were like fire and ice.

Allen had grabbed Toru's shoulder and pulled her away from Rin, "You guy's really don't get along, at all" he said, raising an eyebrow.

Toru narrowed her eye's, "we don't have to get along, never did in the first place" she said.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May shook her head and winced in pain when he helped her, she was loosing so much blood, she started to feel cold and weak €...
"Nevermind that... Its okay"
Alejandro held his hand over her wound and the moisture in the air started to harden. "It might hurt.... But I'm going to get the bullet out and then patch you up." He said. "Don't worry either. You learn a low when your grandmother's one of the best medical ninjas on the planet." He said as some pressure could be felt on the bullet.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero grabbed Rin's hand and pulled her back away from Toru. "woah, what happened here?" he said with a grin, he already knew what happened, everyone knew they fought often, they were like fire and ice.
Allen had grabbed Toru's shoulder and pulled her away from Rin, "You guy's really don't get along, at all" he said, raising an eyebrow.

Toru narrowed her eye's, "we don't have to get along, never did in the first place" she said.
...✵ Rin pulled away from Zero✵...

"Bitch keeps getting smart and blaming me for Kyle's death..."

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin pulled away from Zero✵...
"Bitch keeps getting smart and blaming me for Kyle's death..."
Zero sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "you both were, so no matter who blames who, you're both kinda guilty... beside's, with how reckless us supers are, other's would have killed him" he said.

Allen placed a hand on Toru's head, "Geez, that's cold shorty." he said.

Toru narrowed her eye's, "She blamed me, I simply pointed out it was both of us" she growled.

["QUOTE=Roman, post: 5571355, member: 29050]Alejandro held his hand over her wound and the moisture in the air started to harden. "It might hurt.... But I'm going to get the bullet out and then patch you up." He said. "Don't worry either. You learn a low when your grandmother's one of the best medical ninjas on the planet." He said as some pressure could be felt on the bullet.

...€ May nodded and closed her eyes and listened before she felt an unbearable pain in her shoulder, she tensed up and yelled in pain, tears forming in her eyes. May ended up blackening out from the pain and the amount of blood she had lost €...

"It hurts! It hurts Alejand-"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...⚒Roland sat at a table in front of one of the many cafes of the mall of his home town. He had been preparing a counter measure in case him and Dakota had ever been found, but the hunt on supers had been called off for one reason or another. So today was actually a save day for a date with Dakota. With that in mind he had made the equivalent of an order for him and Dakota to have the day off⚒...

[/QUOTE]

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota was sitting at the table as well, a feeling of relief in her system as she heard the news of the Anti-super laws being called of, which was brilliant really so she couldn't help but feel happy about it. As they say at the table, Dakota's gaze was moving around to view all the scenery that the mall and its surrounding areas, it was nice to have a day out without the pressure of being caught by police or anything along those lines, so there was somewhat of a sense of reality, either way she was doing her best to enjoy the day, smiling lightly to herself.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet watched the screen as the title popped up, "22 jump street" she said.
(Totally didn't think about saying Magic mike....)
(((( Why was that even a option? xD ))))

Logan looked at the Tv and nodded. "Good choice." He said as he opened a bag of chips. "Want some?" He asked, leaning the bag in her direction.

After patching May's wound up, Alejandro summoned Hyouinmaru and took her to his dorm back on campus. "When she wakes up, she might be a little scared, but we can fix that. After that I'm taking her to look around and see how she likes it here." Hyouinmaru grabbed a book he's been reading and looked at Alejandro for a brief moment. "Okay... I'll just be here."

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
Ken looked at it one more time before looking at Reika. "A-Are you sure? I mean... We can always find a video on it or something..." he said, laughing nervously though deep down inside he wanted to throw up.
''A video? I doubt anyone pulled out a camera and recorded it...or perhaps you're afraid?''

Roman said:
(((( Why was that even a option? xD ))))
Logan looked at the Tv and nodded. "Good choice." He said as he opened a bag of chips. "Want some?" He asked, leaning the bag in her direction.
(Because I'm weird like that xDDDD but then I realized male strippers and was like "nah I won't do that to them xD ")

Scarlet put her hand in the bag and took some, "Yeah sure" she said and pressed play, beginning to eat the chips.

Roman said:
After patching May's wound up, Alejandro summoned Hyouinmaru and took her to his dorm back on campus. "When she wakes up, she might be a little scared, but we can fix that. After that I'm taking her to look around and see how she likes it here." Hyouinmaru grabbed a book he's been reading and looked at Alejandro for a brief moment. "Okay... I'll just be here."
@Mayyflower
...€ After a while May finally opened her eyes, she was really pale, she sat up and winced holding her arm, it was bandaged and the bullet was out but it stil hurt, she looked around and saw hyouinmaru and Alejandro €...

"W-Where are we?"

...€ May then gasped and tried to scrambled to her feet €...

"Luner?! Where is luner?!"

LunaCrosby said:
Zero sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "you both were, so no matter who blames who, you're both kinda guilty... beside's, with how reckless us supers are, other's would have killed him" he said.
Allen placed a hand on Toru's head, "Geez, that's cold shorty." he said.

Toru narrowed her eye's, "She blamed me, I simply pointed out it was both of us" she growled.
...✵ Rin growled and started walking towards her✵...

"I'm going to fucking kill you"

Mayyflower said:
...€ After a while May finally opened her eyes, she was really pale, she sat up and winced holding her arm, it was bandaged and the bullet was out but it stil hurt, she looked around and saw hyouinmaru and Alejandro €...
"W-Where are we?"

...€ May then gasped and tried to scrambled to her feet €...

"Luner?! Where is luner?!"
Alejandro quickly made his way over to May and put his hand on her hand, "She's fine May. One of your guardians brought her here. She's in the living room resting." He said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
(Because I'm weird like that xDDDD but then I realized male strippers and was like "nah I won't do that to them xD ")
Scarlet put her hand in the bag and took some, "Yeah sure" she said and pressed play, beginning to eat the chips.
Logan smiled and grabbed some chips himself after Scarlet did. He then watched as the movie started, putting a chip in his mouth and biting down on it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''A video? I doubt anyone pulled out a camera and recorded it...or perhaps you're afraid?''
Ken smiled and shook his head, "No... I just don't like them. They're gross looking and weird. Jeez... I sound like a woman complaining like this..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back