• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Well... I'm not that funny... Let's go to my room" Fricka offered, as she sat up on Nai's stomach, smiling slyly at him
Nai had his hands on Fricka's waist and when she asked if she wanted to go to her bedroom, he shrugged. "Sure, let's go~"

JJKab said:
"I... Gotta be honest with you... Your body is... Beautifull... I really would feel... Iccan't describe that feeling" Gregory said, as they were approaching dorms.
"If you want... You can sleep in your underwear.." He said, smiling a bit shyly, small blush on his cheeks.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to him, her cheeks tinted red blinking a few times "I-I mean I could..." she said quietly, after all he had seen that amount of her before while in swimwear, so it was the same, right?

Roman said:
"Yeah." Ken said as he swam towards Reika.
...⊹Reika nodded before she started swimming around. There was a lot of unusual water plants and stuff. She saw a few tentacles sticking out from the ground so she intended to avoid it⊹...

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin snapped back at her✵...
"No I didn't! If you wouldn't have keep picking fights with me then he would still be here!"
Toru glared at her, "If you weren't so jealous of him liking me then maybe we wouldn't have started fighting in the first place!" she said.

Mayyflower said:
The other man shot May's guardians but they weren't affected by it, they burnt the girl and went after the other male
...€ Meanwhile May watched Alejandro, fear struck her face but she wasn't worried about that she had just been shot and was standing there while the blood ran down her arm and onto the floor €...

"Come on Alejandro... please we have to go"
Alejandro looked down at May with a confused look on his face as he helped her out. "I was next to you. I had came back after I... I blacked out for a moment." He said as he continued to help her.

Roman said:
Logan nodded, and took a seat on the floor. "As much as I'm called an airhead, I sort of figured something must be wrong, but when it comes to liking people, I know what I like... And I like you. You're a really nice girl... And I like that."
Scarlet's face slightly reddened, "I-I see, well... I l-like you too then" she said, stammering slightly as she sat down in front of the tv.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika nodded before she started swimming around. There was a lot of unusual water plants and stuff. She saw a few tentacles sticking out from the ground so she intended to avoid it⊹...
Ken swam behind her, his gaze falling to the tentacles. "What the hell... I won't even ask." He said as he followed her.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet's face slightly reddened, "I-I see, well... I l-like you too then" she said, stammering slightly as she sat down in front of the tv.
Logan chuckled and looked at the TV. "You seem hesitant... You don't have to tell me you like me if you don't. I can take the truth." He said, putting his hands behind his head. "I just wanted you to know I like you is all."

Roman said:
Ken swam behind her, his gaze falling to the tentacles. "What the hell... I won't even ask." He said as he followed her.
''That's why I avoided it.''

...⊹She said before she saw a spider-like being emerge from an area covered by what it looked like kelp⊹...

''Hey look, a spider.''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((*Boops*))

[/QUOTE]
(( :D ))

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''That's why I avoided it.''
...⊹She said before she saw a spider-like being emerge from an area covered by what it looked like kelp⊹...

''Hey look, a spider.''
Ken chuckled and shook his head. "I sort of figured that." he told her as he looked towards the spier thing. "You sure it's just a spider. It could be something totally different."

Roman said:
Ken chuckled and shook his head. "I sort of figured that." he told her as he looked towards the spier thing. "You sure it's just a spider. It could be something totally different."
''Looks like a spider...''

...⊹She said before the spider rushed into a hole⊹...

''....You wanna explore that hole there?''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn](( You want me to start? ))

[/QUOTE]
((Could you? :'D))

Roman said:
Logan chuckled and looked at the TV. "You seem hesitant... You don't have to tell me you like me if you don't. I can take the truth." He said, putting his hands behind his head. "I just wanted you to know I like you is all."
Scarlet turned on the tv and put the movie in, "I'm a horrible liar, you'd know if I was lying" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Looks like a spider...''
...⊹She said before the spider rushed into a hole⊹...

''....You wanna explore that hole there?''
Ken watched as the spider went into the hole and his attention went to Reika when she asked if he wanted to explore the hole. He thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Sure. I did say I'll go with you."

Roman said:
Ken watched as the spider went into the hole and his attention went to Reika when she asked if he wanted to explore the hole. He thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Sure. I did say I'll go with you."
...⊹Reika soon swam to the small hole and peeked inside. She couldn't see anything since it was so dark the hole⊹...

''Can't see a thing..''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet turned on the tv and put the movie in, "I'm a horrible liar, you'd know if I was lying" she said.
"I didn't think anyone was that bad at being a liar." Logan said as he looked at the TV. "I'm glad to hear you feel the same way." He said as he got off the floor to sit next to her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika soon swam to the small hole and peeked inside. She couldn't see anything since it was so dark the hole⊹...

''Can't see a thing..''
Ken had swam around a moment before he went towards the hole Reika was looking in. "I don't know if there's a w- Oh... I can probably use my powers." He said to her with a smile.

Roman said:
"I didn't think anyone was that bad at being a liar." Logan said as he looked at the TV. "I'm glad to hear you feel the same way." He said as he got off the floor to sit next to her.
Scarlet nodded, "S-So am I. If you want, I can tell you what movie I put in" she said, looking at him then the screen.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "S-So am I. If you want, I can tell you what movie I put in" she said, looking at him then the screen.
Logan nodded and looked at her, "Yeah. I'm dying to know...." he said as he looked back at the screen.

Roman said:
Ken had swam around a moment before he went towards the hole Reika was looking in. "I don't know if there's a w- Oh... I can probably use my powers." He said to her with a smile.
''Oh right...I guess we could--''

...⊹She stopped talking when she saw what looked like a massive spider crawled past. She knew it was big because there was smaller spiders on its back and the water around the hole pushed them slightly away then nearly sucked them into the hole⊹...

''That...is a spider's nest...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back