• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...€ May saw luner, she was heavily sedated and was laying on a table, she looked back and Alejandro and looked back at the people, may wasn't ever hostile but when she was it never ends well for the person who angered her €...
"Give me her back right now"

Male #1: "Or else what?"

Male #2: "This is the little girl we took the best from, get lost kid and take your little boyfriend with you"

Female #1: "Don't just stand there take care of them"

The two males pulled out their guns and pointed it at them, unaware of them both being supers
Alejandro was about to go for May and try and calm.her down until he saw the guns. His mind quickly flashed an image and it reminded him of his kidnapping. He stopped right in front of them and froze their bodies solid before they exploded into dust. The air was sparkling from the tiny ice shards floating around the room and Alejandro stood there. He was calm, but angry in the inside as he remembered that day. "We have to get Luner out of here."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You're just floating~ But alright~''
...⊹She said as she swam over to Ken⊹...
Ken sighed and looked at Reika. "I was swimming at first." He said before rolling over and wrapping his arm around her so she went underwater with him.

JJKab said:
"As you wi-- Wait... you won't... sleep in your underwear only, will.. you?" Gregory asked, feeling a bit uneasy on a thought of a girl in her underwear only in his bed.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blushed lightly before giggling at his reaction "No, no, I can get one of the little dragons my mom looks after to bring me some PJs since i can use my mind to talk with them, or borrow something of yours to sleep in" she said shrugging lightly "Unless you want me to sleep in my underwear" she joked.

Roman said:
Ken sighed and looked at Reika. "I was swimming at first." He said before rolling over and wrapping his arm around her so she went underwater with him.
...⊹Reika yelped in surprise as she was taken under⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded and collapsed into Klef, her legs a bit shaky. She was breathing heavily too. It seemed that she had been more afraid than she had been letting on. She also seemed exhausted, her body ready to shut down at any second.

Klef

Klef studied a suspicious looking pile of trash before looking back at Nova, who suddenly collapsed onto her. At first she thought that it was just from the stench and lack of fresh air, but when she noticed the girl's heavy breathing and shaking legs she knew it might have been fear or exhaustion. "Nova, are you ok? You don't look so good...." She said, rather concerned for her new friend's well being. Klef didn't know the girl very well so she assumed the ladder. She held the girl up, careful not to let her slip into the slop river. Then she proceeded to shake Nova, hoping that she would snap out of it.

Form: Male (Klef)

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blushed lightly before giggling at his reaction "No, no, I can get one of the little dragons my mom looks after to bring me some PJs since i can use my mind to talk with them, or borrow something of yours to sleep in" she said shrugging lightly "Unless you want me to sleep in my underwear" she joked.
"I... Gotta be honest with you... Your body is... Beautifull... I really would feel... Iccan't describe that feeling" Gregory said, as they were approaching dorms.

"If you want... You can sleep in your underwear.." He said, smiling a bit shyly, small blush on his cheeks.

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin scowled and used her power to make a branch from the tree they were under fall nearly ontop of toru✵...
Toru looked at the branch, "If Kyle weren't already dead, I'd smack you for doing that" she said, using her magic to fix the tree.

Roman said:
Logan smiled and nodded as he carried the bags, following Scarlet as he did so. "A surprise? Everyone likes surprises... Now I'm only curious though. I do have another question for you though."
Scarlet looked at him curiously, "What's the other question?" she asked, she wasn't sure of what else he could be asking her, they already had the food... and she already had a movie in mind.. so she wasn't too sure.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika yelped in surprise as she was taken under⊹...
Ken chuckled slme more and resurfaced. He then waited for Reika to come back up so he could splash her.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled slme more and resurfaced. He then waited for Reika to come back up so he could splash her.
...⊹It didn't seem like Reika was resurfacing. She was just underwater watching Ken. It was new to her that she found out she could breathe under water. Well, the water of the lake is special where anyone can breathe in this water. Which is why it was a recommended place for swimming. Apparently you won't be able to drown here⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at him curiously, "What's the other question?" she asked, she wasn't sure of what else he could be asking her, they already had the food... and she already had a movie in mind.. so she wasn't too sure.
Logan sighed lightly as the two of then walked to Ger apartment. "How much do you think I actually like you? When I said it earlier, you reacted as if I said I love you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹It didn't seem like Reika was resurfacing. She was just underwater watching Ken. It was new to her that she found out she could breathe under water. Well, the water of the lake is special where anyone can breathe in this water. Which is why it was a recommended place for swimming. Apparently you won't be able to drown here⊹...
Ken tilted his head as he looked back down at her. "What are you doing? Not gonna come back up?" He asked as he slowly went back down into the water.

Roman said:
Ken tilted his head as he looked back down at her. "What are you doing? Not gonna come back up?" He asked as he slowly went back down into the water.
''I didn't know the water can allow you to breathe...also speak.''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...

@TheDragoon

Lena laughed gently, as she touched Shuu's cheek

"You might want to taste me, since I'm out of food" She said seductively, as she kissed Shuu on his lips.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I didn't know the water can allow you to breathe...also speak.''
...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...
"It's weird to me. Breathing underwater isn't something I'm used to... Let alone talking. I might just hang around the surface." Ken said as he looked around d.

Roman said:
"It's weird to me. Breathing underwater isn't something I'm used to... Let alone talking. I might just hang around the surface." Ken said as he looked around d.
''Hmmmm...I want to explore here a little bit. Maybe we might find an underwater cave?''

...⊹Reika said as she smirked a little⊹...

Roman said:
Logan sighed lightly as the two of then walked to Ger apartment. "How much do you think I actually like you? When I said it earlier, you reacted as if I said I love you."
Scarlet faced the door and pulled out her key's, unlocking it. "I overthought it, that's all, I know you didn't mean it like that." she said and opened it, moving out of the way for him to enter.

Ballerina said:

Klef

Klef studied a suspicious looking pile of trash before looking back at Nova, who suddenly collapsed onto her. At first she thought that it was just from the stench and lack of fresh air, but when she noticed the girl's heavy breathing and shaking legs she knew it might have been fear or exhaustion. "Nova, are you ok? You don't look so good...." She said, rather concerned for her new friend's well being. Klef didn't know the girl very well so she assumed the ladder. She held the girl up, careful not to let her slip into the slop river. Then she proceeded to shake Nova, hoping that she would snap out of it.

Form: Male (Klef)

Nova's breathing became even quicker, feeling to be in a massive panic. "S...Sto...P!" She barely mustered out, grasping for air but all of the air in here was unhealthy, making it difficult.

JJKab said:
@TheDragoon
Lena laughed gently, as she touched Shuu's cheek

"You might want to taste me, since I'm out of food" She said seductively, as she kissed Shuu on his lips.
Shuu smiled and kissed her lips back playfully. "Well, lucky me~" He flirted as he began to get on top of her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...I want to explore here a little bit. Maybe we might find an underwater cave?''
...⊹Reika said as she smirked a little⊹...
"I have this really weird feeling we wouldn't find anythinf, but you never know until you try." Ken said as he looked at Reika. "I'll go, but only to look for stuff. If we don't find anything, I'm going to the surface."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled and kissed her lips back playfully. "Well, lucky me~" He flirted as he began to get on top of her.
Lena smirked, as she let Shuu on top of her.

"You lil'" She whispered, wrapping her arms around Shuu's waist

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet faced the door and pulled out her key's, unlocking it. "I overthought it, that's all, I know you didn't mean it like that." she said and opened it, moving out of the way for him to enter.
Logan walked inside when Scarlet moved out of the way for him to do so. He went and set the bags down before looking back to her. "Actually... I did."

Roman said:
Alejandro was about to go for May and try and calm.her down until he saw the guns. His mind quickly flashed an image and it reminded him of his kidnapping. He stopped right in front of them and froze their bodies solid before they exploded into dust. The air was sparkling from the tiny ice shards floating around the room and Alejandro stood there. He was calm, but angry in the inside as he remembered that day. "We have to get Luner out of here."
Female #1: "That bear isn't going anywhere kid"

...€ May froze when she saw the gun, she has never been shot before but she would risk anything if she knew luner and the other animals would be safe, may took a step towards them without knowing, her main focus was to get luner, she turned to luner €...

Male #2: "Don't move or I'll shoot you"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at the branch, "If Kyle weren't already dead, I'd smack you for doing that" she said, using her magic to fix the tree.
...✵ Rin shook her head ✵...

"You killed him did you not"

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Logan walked inside when Scarlet moved out of the way for him to do so. He went and set the bags down before looking back to her. "Actually... I did."
Scarlet closed her door and blinked, her face turning red like it had earlier glancing at him a couple times, "Y-You did?.." she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back