• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru narrowed her eye's, "So did you" she snapped at her, they both had killed him, not just one of them, both.
...✵ Rin snapped back at her✵...

"No I didn't! If you wouldn't have keep picking fights with me then he would still be here!"

JJKab said:
Lena smirked, as she let Shuu on top of her.
"You lil'" She whispered, wrapping her arms around Shuu's waist
Shuu nibbled on her neck again, taking every chance he could get to tease her. He was going to break down her fort eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Female #1: "That bear isn't going anywhere kid"
...€ May froze when she saw the gun, she has never been shot before but she would risk anything if she knew luner and the other animals would be safe, may took a step towards them without knowing, her main focus was to get luner, she turned to luner €...

Male #2: "Don't move or I'll shoot you"

"Luner is going home." Alejandro said to the woman. "And if you even think about pulling that trigger with that gun pointed at her, I'll cut each of your fingers off one by one."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet closed her door and blinked, her face turning red like it had earlier glancing at him a couple times, "Y-You did?.." she asked.
Logan nodded, and took a seat on the floor. "As much as I'm called an airhead, I sort of figured something must be wrong, but when it comes to liking people, I know what I like... And I like you. You're a really nice girl... And I like that."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nibbled on her neck again, taking every chance he could get to tease her. He was going to break down her fort eventually.
Lena giggled, as she nudged herself closer to Shuu, kissing him more and more passionately. She was now kissing his lips, and his lower chin area.

Nai whistled to himself as he walked out into he courtyard. He was on his to to see Fricka and hoping after the few days he's been busy she wasn't upset with him... Like hit-people-upside the-head-with-a-frying-pan-mad. "Maybe I should get flowers.... Nah.... That'd make my walk longer." He said as he eventually made it to the girl's dorm. He saw two girls, and one waved so he waved back. Maybe he knew them or something. He didn't know. Nai then went to dorm 45 and knocked. "Fricka?" He called out.

@JJKab

Roman said:
Nai whistled to himself as he walked out into he courtyard. He was on his to to see Fricka and hoping after the few days he's been busy she wasn't upset with him... Like hit-people-upside the-head-with-a-frying-pan-mad. "Maybe I should get flowers.... Nah.... That'd make my walk longer." He said as he eventually made it to the girl's dorm. He saw two girls, and one waved so he waved back. Maybe he knew them or something. He didn't know. Nai then went to dorm 45 and knocked. "Fricka?" He called out.
@JJKab
Fricka shivered a bit, as she heard Nai's voice. She squealed happily, as she nearly immidietely stood up, and rushed to the door.

"Naiiiii!!! I missed you!" She said, hugging him tightly

JJKab said:
Fricka shivered a bit, as she heard Nai's voice. She squealed happily, as she nearly immidietely stood up, and rushed to the door.
"Naiiiii!!! I missed you!" She said, hugging him tightly
"Gah!" Nai yelped when Fricka hugged him without warning. He didn't even expect the door to be open yet, so she obviously moved ridiculously fast. "H-Hey... What's up Fricka. I missed you too." He said as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged back.

Roman said:
"Gah!" Nai yelped when Fricka hugged him without warning. He didn't even expect the door to be open yet, so she obviously moved ridiculously fast. "H-Hey... What's up Fricka. I missed you too." He said as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged back.
"You were so busy that I thought I'd see you only after the weekend!" Fricka said, looking into Nai's eyes, as she slowly walked backwards, dragging him towards her dorm.

Roman said:
"Luner is going home." Alejandro said to the woman. "And if you even think about pulling that trigger with that gun pointed at her, I'll cut each of your fingers off one by one."
Female #1: "Ha! You better think again"

Male #1: "You will be dead too"

...€ And with that may walked over to luner €...

Without warning the 2nd male pulled the trigger hitting may in the arm

...€ May fell onto the floor and looked at her arm, she had gone into shock really fast, when she saw the blood drip from her arm she started to panic, she spawned one of her gaurdens, she never spawned them before until now, one grabbed luner and disappeared and the other went after the women while may held her arm, she didn't feel it... Yet but the sight of it freaked her out, she tried standing up and walking towards the exit €...

"Alejandro we have to go come on..."

JJKab said:
"You were so busy that I thought I'd see you only after the weekend!" Fricka said, looking into Nai's eyes, as she slowly walked backwards, dragging him towards her dorm.
Nai laughed lightly and kissed Fricka on the forehead. "I was just getting some work done for my teachers." He said before he noticed he was being dragged into Fricka's dorm. "And you've gotten really strong since the last time we were together." He said with a nervous laugh.

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and kissed Fricka on the forehead. "I was just getting some work done for my teachers." He said before he noticed he was being dragged into Fricka's dorm. "And you've gotten really strong since the last time we were together." He said with a nervous laugh.
"I just want you with me, that's all... Ar---aaggah" Fricka tripped over the small bump in the floor, as they fell on the ground, with Nai on top of Fricka. When they struck the ground, Fricka yelped, suprised.

Mayyflower said:
Female #1: "Ha! You better think again"
Male #1: "You will be dead too"

...€ And with that may walked over to luner €...

Without warning the 2nd male pulled the trigger hitting may in the arm

...€ May fell onto the floor and looked at her arm, she had gone into shock really fast, when she saw the blood drip from her arm she started to panic, she spawned one of her gaurdens, she never spawned them before until now, one grabbed luner and disappeared and the other went after the women while may held her arm, she didn't feel it... Yet but the sight of it freaked her out, she tried standing up and walking towards the exit €...

"Alejandro we have to go come on..."
Alejandro gritted his teeth as he stared at the woman, and when he heard the gun fire, it was like something in him switched on. Was he that angry when he looked back at May and seen her being shot? When she told him to come on, he shook his head no, and ran at the male before curting his hand clean off and the woman's. He theb let May's guardians finish them and he went with her, his sword dripping blood and some splattered across his face

JJKab said:
"I just want you with me, that's all... Ar---aaggah" Fricka tripped over the small bump in the floor, as they fell on the ground, with Nai on top of Fricka. When they struck the ground, Fricka yelped, suprised.
Nai was listening to Fricka as she pulled him into the dorm until they went crashing to the ground. When they landed, he let out a quiet, "oof!" He then opened his eyes and looked at Fricka. He quickly put a hand to her cheek, and smiled, "Hey... Fricka? You alright?"

Roman said:
Nai was listening to Fricka as she pulled him into the dorm until they went crashing to the ground. When they landed, he let out a quiet, "oof!" He then opened his eyes and looked at Fricka. He quickly put a hand to her cheek, and smiled, "Hey... Fricka? You alright?"
"Yep..." Fricka purred, when Nai touched her cheek.

"I... really feel love the feeling of you lying on me" She said, as she gently kissed him on his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck

Roman said:
"I have this really weird feeling we wouldn't find anythinf, but you never know until you try." Ken said as he looked at Reika. "I'll go, but only to look for stuff. If we don't find anything, I'm going to the surface."
''Alright. So I'll lead?''

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, as she nudged herself closer to Shuu, kissing him more and more passionately. She was now kissing his lips, and his lower chin area.
Shuu moaned a little in delight and then suddenly kissed her deeply, holding the kiss for while before kissing down to her lower body before beginning to tug at her shirt.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu moaned a little in delight and then suddenly kissed her deeply, holding the kiss for while before kissing down to her lower body before beginning to tug at her shirt.
Lena eeked in a bit of suprise, as she looked at Shuu

"You're really into this" She exclaimed, giggling quietly, as she slowly started rolling over from the couch onto the ground, dragging Shuu with her. She yelped, as they fell down

JJKab said:
Lena eeked in a bit of suprise, as she looked at Shuu
"You're really into this" She exclaimed, giggling quietly, as she slowly started rolling over from the couch onto the ground, dragging Shuu with her. She yelped, as they fell down
Shuu yelped a bit as they fell down before laughing himself and hugging her close to him. "I love you." He said happily. "I'll say it as many times as you like~"

TheDragoon said:
Shuu yelped a bit as they fell down before laughing himself and hugging her close to him. "I love you." He said happily. "I'll say it as many times as you like~"
Lena giggled, as she nuzzled herself closer to Shuu, kissing his neck gently.

"I love you too, Shoo-Dini" She said, giggling slyly

JJKab said:
"Yep..." Fricka purred, when Nai touched her cheek.
"I... really feel love the feeling of you lying on me" She said, as she gently kissed him on his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck
Nai smiled and kissed her back, his arms wrapped around her too. He pulled away a moment later and looked down at her, "That was literally the funniest thing you've said to me." He said, brushing some hair out of her face.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and kissed her back, his arms wrapped around her too. He pulled away a moment later and looked down at her, "That was literally the funniest thing you've said to me." He said, brushing some hair out of her face.
"Well... I'm not that funny... Let's go to my room" Fricka offered, as she sat up on Nai's stomach, smiling slyly at him

Roman said:
Alejandro gritted his teeth as he stared at the woman, and when he heard the gun fire, it was like something in him switched on. Was he that angry when he looked back at May and seen her being shot? When she told him to come on, he shook his head no, and ran at the male before curting his hand clean off and the woman's. He theb let May's guardians finish them and he went with her, his sword dripping blood and some splattered across his face
The other man shot May's guardians but they weren't affected by it, they burnt the girl and went after the other male

...€ Meanwhile May watched Alejandro, fear struck her face but she wasn't worried about that she had just been shot and was standing there while the blood ran down her arm and onto the floor €...

"Come on Alejandro... please we have to go"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back