• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No no not at all. We should actually get together!" She said to him although she was a little hurt that he didnt like the fact that mitsu was in a lesbian relationship but she did not show it

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded his head. "Oh yea! That's what I was thinking." He scratched his chin. "I'm at my house right now but we can go anywhere you like."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded his head. "Oh yea! That's what I was thinking." He scratched his chin. "I'm at my house right now but we can go anywhere you like."
"I'll get ready and come over! I hope you don't mind me brining mika?" She asked him hopping he didnt mind the little girl coming with

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'll get ready and come over! I hope you don't mind me brining mika?" She asked him hopping he didnt mind the little girl coming with

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "I mean I guess." He looked around. "There's enough room here. Literally infinite." He laughed. "Anyway, yeah come over. I just ate but you could stay awhile and eat dinner here if you want." He smiled. "I'll see you in a bit." He hung up the phone.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "I mean I guess." He looked around. "There's enough room here. Literally infinite." He laughed. "Anyway, yeah come over. I just ate but you could stay awhile and eat dinner here if you want." He smiled. "I'll see you in a bit." He hung up the phone.
"Love you dad." She said before he had hung up then quickly she got up and started to change as mika watched her. "Are we going some were mommy?" Mika asked as she played with a doll. "Yes sweetheart." Mitsu said as she got dressed then walked over to mika and picked her up then they appeared infront of ansom's house and mika looked around curiously as mitsu walked up twoards the door and reached to nock

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Love you dad." She said before he had hung up then quickly she got up and started to change as mika watched her. "Are we going some were mommy?" Mika asked as she played with a doll. "Yes sweetheart." Mitsu said as she got dressed then walked over to mika and picked her up then they appeared infront of ansom's house and mika looked around curiously as mitsu walked up twoards the door and reached to nock

[/QUOTE]
Ansom heard a knock and walked to the front door. He opened it and smiled at Mitsu. "Hey, baby girl." He opened the door wider. "Come on in." He caught sight of the little girl. "This must be Mika."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom heard a knock and walked to the front door. He opened it and smiled at Mitsu. "Hey, baby girl." He opened the door wider. "Come on in." He caught sight of the little girl. "This must be Mika."
"Hi daddy!" Mitsu said as she set mika down then hugged abdomin happily as mika stood there a shy look on her face as she held her teddy bear behind her back and spoke. "H-hi." Mika said shyly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hi daddy!" Mitsu said as she set mika down then hugged abdomin happily as mika stood there a shy look on her face as she held her teddy bear behind her back and spoke. "H-hi." Mika said shyly to him

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled and hugged back before letting go. "She's cute." He said as he knelt down to Mika's level. "Don't worry little girl, I don't bite. Much." He smiled and stood up, looking at Mitsu. "It's good to see you."

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled and hugged back before letting go. "She's cute." He said as he knelt down to Mika's level. "Don't worry little girl, I don't bite. Much." He smiled and stood up, looking at Mitsu. "It's good to see you."
Mika gave him a shy look as mitsu giggled happily and nodded. "How are you daddy?" She asked happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika gave him a shy look as mitsu giggled happily and nodded. "How are you daddy?" She asked happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "I'm well. Thank you." He stretched. "I just had lunch with a friend of mine so I'm full and happy." He smiled wider. "I'm glad you came baby girl." He walked to the living room. "Come on! Don't act like a stranger. This is your house too." Ansom said, motioning the two girls inside.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "I'm well. Thank you." He stretched. "I just had lunch with a friend of mine so I'm full and happy." He smiled wider. "I'm glad you came baby girl." He walked to the living room. "Come on! Don't act like a stranger. This is your house too." Ansom said, motioning the two girls inside.
Mitsu smiled as mika took he hand and they happy walked inside of the house and looked around. "Ever thought of remodeling?" Mitsu asked curiously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled as mika took he hand and they happy walked inside of the house and looked around. "Ever thought of remodeling?" Mitsu asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "I never bothered to." He chuckled. "Besides, it's just me living here now. No need for it to look nice." He sat down on the couch. "It's got a roof and walls. That's good enough for me." He laughed.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "I never bothered to." He chuckled. "Besides, it's just me living here now. No need for it to look nice." He sat down on the couch. "It's got a roof and walls. That's good enough for me." He laughed.
Mitsu giggled happily as she followed him with mika. "Slob." She said teasingly

LunaCrosby said:
"If that's true then I wonder how you can tolerate yourself." Toru said sighing and looking around boredly, Fighting with Rin was normal for Toru, so there wasn't anything too exciting about it.
...✵ Rin scowled and used her power to make a branch from the tree they were under fall nearly ontop of toru✵...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled happily as she followed him with mika. "Slob." She said teasingly

[/QUOTE]
"Slob?" Ansom looked around the room. "It's not even dirty." He shrugged. "I just don't care for colored wallpaper and grand chandeliers hanging from a raised ceiling." He pointed a finger at Mitsu. "I designed this whole dimension. Cut me some slack." He crossed his arms and propped his feet up on the table.

NeoClassical said:
"Slob?" Ansom looked around the room. "It's not even dirty." He shrugged. "I just don't care for colored wallpaper and grand chandeliers hanging from a raised ceiling." He pointed a finger at Mitsu. "I designed this whole dimension. Cut me some slack." He crossed his arms and propped his feet up on the table.
"Nope!" She said playfully as she walked over and sat next to him as mika followed on her heels happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nope!" She said playfully as she walked over and sat next to him as mika followed on her heels happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shook his head. "Alright. Whatever." He smiled. "So is your mother alright?" He asked, staring straight ahead.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "Alright. Whatever." He smiled. "So is your mother alright?" He asked, staring straight ahead.
"Yeah moms ok. Sh-she and yui had another child." She said to him hesitantly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah moms ok. Sh-she and yui had another child." She said to him hesitantly

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded and looked at Mitsu. "Wow really?" He laughed. "That's good for her. That's seriously really cool." He smiled. "So do you have a brother or a sister?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and looked at Mitsu. "Wow really?" He laughed. "That's good for her. That's seriously really cool." He smiled. "So do you have a brother or a sister?"
"One sister one brother." She said to him softly as she sat next to him and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"One sister one brother." She said to him softly as she sat next to him and smiled

[/QUOTE]
"Two siblings? Nice. Sounds stressful." Ansom laughed. "I'm glad she found someone she wants to complete her life with." He nodded. "So, how are your powers coming along?"

NeoClassical said:
"Two siblings? Nice. Sounds stressful." Ansom laughed. "I'm glad she found someone she wants to complete her life with." He nodded. "So, how are your powers coming along?"
"I believe I mastered them!" She said happily before mika spoke loudly as she raised her hand. "Oh oh oh! I have powers too!!!" She chimed in happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I believe I mastered them!" She said happily before mika spoke loudly as she raised her hand. "Oh oh oh! I have powers too!!!" She chimed in happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiles proudly. "Mastered them? Nice." He was about to say more when the little girl spoke. "Really?" He looked at Mika. "What can you do little doll child?" He asked.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiles proudly. "Mastered them? Nice." He was about to say more when the little girl spoke. "Really?" He looked at Mika. "What can you do little doll child?" He asked.
Mika smiled brightly as she set her teddy on the table lightly then held out her hands as two revolvers appeared in her hands and she held then up with a grin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika smiled brightly as she set her teddy on the table lightly then held out her hands as two revolvers appeared in her hands and she held then up with a grin

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded in approval. "Nice." He laughed. "Weapons are cool. Just be careful with them, female mammal." He stood up and stretched. "Is that all you can do." He grinned. "Or can you show me something actually cool."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back