• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname watched Camilla for a few moments, before picking up his own fork. Dragging it across the plate, he managed to lift a few pieces into the air that dangled off the fork. With a raised brow, he tilted his head back and tossed the food into his mouth, grinning as he chewed and returned his gaze to Camilla, as if he had been watching her the whole time.

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla left down her fork and looked to him, gently tilting her head. "Does it taste okay?" She asked with a small smile on her face, curious and eager to know if her cooking was a success.

JJKab said:
"...as beautifull as you, darling" Gregory said, smiling lovely at Ariel, as he kissed her on her lips lightly. He then slowly started walking towards the exit of the pool.
Ariel giggled still holding onto the flowers as she followed alongside him to the exit of the pool "Where did you get these anyways?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled still holding onto the flowers as she followed alongside him to the exit of the pool "Where did you get these anyways?" She asked curiously.
"It's my only secret that I'm not going to give to you" Gregory said, kissing Ariel's forehead lightly

JJKab said:
"It's my only secret that I'm not going to give to you" Gregory said, kissing Ariel's forehead lightly
She pouted lightly before giggling softly "Ah, Alright, I was curious though" she said smiling before she hugged onto his arm slightly as they walked.

Nonalaka said:
She pouted lightly before giggling softly "Ah, Alright, I was curious though" she said smiling before she hugged onto his arm slightly as they walked.
Gregory smirked, as he walked out of the school, with Ariel next to him

"Ehhh... So far.... I really enjoyed this moment... But you know what would make me enjoy it more?" Gregory asked, looking slyly at Ariel

Nonalaka said:

~*Rini Yelil*~

Rini had been silently viewing the conversation between Misafune and the man she had not learned the name of yet, still shaken by everything that was happening around her that she didn't understand or didn't have time to comprehend or process she didn't even get time to be upset before being sent through a portal to a yet again, another strange place, all this drama and violence and moving around was really startingbto take its toll and the deer girl, not once in the past year has she seen her family nor even had a permanently safe place to stay, every time normality began to set in the cycle started up once again where she and her friends were thrown into more madness, physically and emotionally drained by the current affairs and the fact that she had refused to eat while staying with that awful woman, she looked around this new place, still carrying Chiharu in her arms, worried about her condition more so than her own. Looking briefly to the strange man that took them as he spoke German, which of course she didn't understand but had a fair idea they were sent to help Chiharu, her attention was then taken by Miyaka threatening the doctors that were approaching them. Looking to them for a moment Rini didn't speak nor resist she instead looked to the limp child in her arms, she didn't exactly trust this man 100%, nor his medical team for that matter but she decided to not take the same route as Miyaka instead she addressed the medical team this man had "...She's sick, can you help her?" She asked them timidly. Rini was only strong enough to ease Chiharus symptoms with her abilities, which she had been constantly doing, adding to her fatigue, she knew Chiharu needed real medical help and after mulling it over this was her best option for the small girl at this time.
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena laughed "Well that's unfortunate, maybe don't get an iPhone next time" she said as she looked to him, soon frowning at his next statement. She shook her head "What makes you think that you'd bug me?" She questioned "If you were annoying to me I wouldn't even be sitting here with you never mind giving you my number"
Ansom nodded. "I guess that's true." He finished eating and stood up. "I'm really sorry, but I need to go." He sighed. "I have to catch up with my mom and maybe my daughter. I'll call you." He smiled.

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked, as he walked out of the school, with Ariel next to him
"Ehhh... So far.... I really enjoyed this moment... But you know what would make me enjoy it more?" Gregory asked, looking slyly at Ariel
Ariel blinked a few times as she looked up to him, tilting her head slightly "No? What would?" She asked with a curious expression.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked a few times as she looked up to him, tilting her head slightly "No? What would?" She asked with a curious expression.
"Me... and you... just... stopping for a moment..." Gregory said, as he stopped, looking seriously at Ariel

"I just... wanna have you in my arms, hug you... and just... forget about anything around us" He added, as he gently hugged her, kissing her forehead. He gently ran his hand through her hair.

"I love you... And I hope that you love me too..." He whispered.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "I guess that's true." He finished eating and stood up. "I'm really sorry, but I need to go." He sighed. "I have to catch up with my mom and maybe my daughter. I'll call you." He smiled.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena looked to him as he stood up smiling lightly and nodding "That's alright, I'll see you around Ansom" she said with a small wave.

JJKab said:
"Me... and you... just... stopping for a moment..." Gregory said, as he stopped, looking seriously at Ariel
"I just... wanna have you in my arms, hug you... and just... forget about anything around us" He added, as he gently hugged her, kissing her forehead. He gently ran his hand through her hair.

"I love you... And I hope that you love me too..." He whispered.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to him as he spoke, a gentle smile on her face before he hugged her. She hugged him back nuzzling herself into him as he ran his fingers through her hair. "I love you too" she said back quietly as she enjoyed the hug.

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin as he listened to the being speak. The mention of poop made him laugh a little. They wanted something, which was obvious, but Roman wasn't going anywhere u til they explained. He heard the funny looking one mention their "leader". Who was that and what did he want with Roman?
"Eh? Why me? Who is your leader anyway and what does he want?"
...♙The spiral patterned being made a chuckling sound before closing it's tendrils around the humans head once again. Pointing to it's 'face' as it did so♙...

"I believe you already met him once before. He wears an orange version of my face in the form of a mask."

...♙The spiral patterned being then reached into one of the crevasses of it's arm to pull out a bound scroll before tossing it at Roman♙...

"Boss man said you'd know the location on that scroll. I think it was the place i was with him when he woke up to the world."

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana

~ maiden of demons and scars ~

...☆It had been a while since Masahi left. Kaori had washed the cup that he had used, as well as washed and put away the dishes she had made from making breakfast a bit ago. Now she was sitting by the window, with one leg crossed underneath her, drinking more coffee as she enjoyed the feeling of the sun on her face. It was a feeling she'd never get tired of. Today was good, nice and peaceful, quite quiet.. almost too quiet. San had been silent since Masahi had come back into the room from the shower, and usually by now he would have piped up about something. Usually it was some sarcastic quip, but today there was nothing. Kaori frowned at this, closing her eyes to go meet San inside herself. The chain attached to her chest rattled a bit, the water splashing under her feet as she looked up at the tailed beast, who had both eyes closed, like he was sleeping. Could tailed beasts even sleep? From how San had been talking before, she didn't think so, so what was going on here? Taking another step forward, Kaori spoke, I'm a concerned voice☆...

"San? Is everything alright?"

"..."

"...San?"

"I need you to do something for me."

"Eh? Do something for you?"

"When you kissed that man, I slipped some of my energy inside him. It's unnoticeable, and should be enough."

"Enough for what??"

"To track him. I think he's up to something."

"Up to something?? What are yo-"

"Just trust me on this."

"San?"

...♝Masahi waited patiently at the clearing of that horrible night, seeing his nightmares flash before his eyes as he looked around it. He still knew the exact spot where he saw the death of the person he cared so much. The parting in the trees where he arrived from a moment too late. There was even still wood left over in the clearing that he had used in his confusion filled rampage. While waiting Masahi had walked over to the spot where he held Kaori's dead body and stood there, looking at the ground. It sickened him. He had to truly confront Roman, whether it be with words or battle was yet to be decided. Pondering this, it began to rain, through unlike that night, it was natural rain, not that of hostile attack. For a moment Masahi thought he felt something wrong with his energy flow, but dismissed it as anticipation for the confrontation to come. Chuckling to himself, Masahi smirked under his mask as he spoke his his deep voice♝...

"Come now Roman, lets settle this, and see which killer is worst."

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to him as he spoke, a gentle smile on her face before he hugged her. She hugged him back nuzzling herself into him as he ran his fingers through her hair. "I love you too" she said back quietly as she enjoyed the hug.
"I'm happy that you do... No man could ask for a better woman in his life" Gregory said, as he gently touched Ariel's nose with his, looking her in her eyes.

"I hope... That you'll be the one... That I could... Buy the proposal ring to.." He said.

Ansom walked out of the diner and back to his little apartment. He grabbed some of the important stuff(pictures of the places he's been to and a necklace given to him by his sister) and snapped his fingers. He appeared in the living room of his house and sat down on the couch. He called his mom, Sabrina and chatted for awhile before hanging up and lying down. "It's been awhile, relaxation." After awhile, Ansom stood up and snapped his fingers, causing a phone to appear in his hand(not an iPhone) and sighed loudly. "Here goes nothing." He called his daughter.

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom walked out of the diner and back to his little apartment. He grabbed some of the important stuff(pictures of the places he's been to and a necklace given to him by his sister) and snapped his fingers. He appeared in the living room of his house and sat down on the couch. He called his mom, Sabrina and chatted for awhile before hanging up and lying down. "It's been awhile, relaxation." After awhile, Ansom stood up and snapped his fingers, causing a phone to appear in his hand(not an iPhone) and sighed loudly. "Here goes nothing." He called his daughter.
@Daniel reaving
"Hello?" Mitsu said as she picked up the phone while she played with mika. "Who is this?" She asked politely

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hello?" Mitsu said as she picked up the phone while she played with mika. "Who is this?" She asked politely

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled when he heard his daughter's voice. "Hey, Mitsu." He took a deep breath. "It's your father. I just, uh, wanted to see how you were doing."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled when he heard his daughter's voice. "Hey, Mitsu." He took a deep breath. "It's your father. I just, uh, wanted to see how you were doing."
"Oh I'm god dad!! It's been so long what happened to you?!?" She asked quickly after she heard his voice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh I'm god dad!! It's been so long what happened to you?!?" She asked quickly after she heard his voice

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "I was, ah, caught up in my feelings." He admitted. "You could even say I was depressed. It's not a big deal. It happens every so hundred years. I call it my Chaos Period but, you know, without the bloody mess." He laughed. "So how have you been?" He asked.

JJKab said:
"I'm happy that you do... No man could ask for a better woman in his life" Gregory said, as he gently touched Ariel's nose with his, looking her in her eyes.
"I hope... That you'll be the one... That I could... Buy the proposal ring to.." He said.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blushed lightly at his words as a smile crossed her face. "Im lucky to have you" she said happily "And I hope for that too" she said softly in response to his second statement as she looked back into his eyes.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "I was, ah, caught up in my feelings." He admitted. "You could even say I was depressed. It's not a big deal. It happens every so hundred years. I call it my Chaos Period but, you know, without the bloody mess." He laughed. "So how have you been?" He asked.
"I've been good. A little stressed and such since neo took in mika and I've been helping take care of her but all in all it's good!" She said happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I've been good. A little stressed and such since neo took in mika and I've been helping take care of her but all in all it's good!" She said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
"Oh that's good." Ansom said. "I have no idea who Mika is though." He chuckled. "So, do you have a partner?"

NeoClassical said:
"Oh that's good." Ansom said. "I have no idea who Mika is though." He chuckled. "So, do you have a partner?"
"Yeah.... Her name is neo. We've been together for a while after.... Well a rather bad cheating on me with my last boyfriend. But neo is a great woman!" She said happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah.... Her name is neo. We've been together for a while after.... Well a rather bad cheating on me with my last boyfriend. But neo is a great woman!" She said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Ah, so you take after your mother." He sighed. "Ah well, that's cool. Well I'm glad you found someone nice." Oh, come on! There's no way you're okay with this! Yeah, you've always been a homophobic misogynist. Yeah, they're right. She taints her birth-given powers. Aw come one guys. She's my daughter. Plus she's the only daughter I still have contact with her. I wouldn't care if she was part of a polygamous relationship. Ansom cleared his throat. "Anyway, I'm probably bothering you, aren't I?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Ah, so you take after your mother." He sighed. "Ah well, that's cool. Well I'm glad you found someone nice." Oh, come on! There's no way you're okay with this! Yeah, you've always been a homophobic misogynist. Yeah, they're right. She taints her birth-given powers. Aw come one guys. She's my daughter. Plus she's the only daughter I still have contact with her. I wouldn't care if she was part of a polygamous relationship. Ansom cleared his throat. "Anyway, I'm probably bothering you, aren't I?"
"No no not at all. We should actually get together!" She said to him although she was a little hurt that he didnt like the fact that mitsu was in a lesbian relationship but she did not show it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back