• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana giggled and curled up in Ophelia's lap as have chuckled and nodded. "That's cool."

[/QUOTE]
''Yeah. It was...thanks to Myuki for introducing me to her actually.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. It was...thanks to Myuki for introducing me to her actually.''
"Welcome!" Myuki said as she hugged both of then making jace chuckle. "We'll would you guys like anything to drink?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Welcome!" Myuki said as she hugged both of then making jace chuckle. "We'll would you guys like anything to drink?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
''I'm fine~''

''Etto...c-can I have some juice please..?''

...⊹Ayame asked as she raised her hand a bit⊹...

JJKab said:
Gregory soon came after Ariel, as he stood up, and gently laid his hand on her shoulder.
"C'mon, I oughta get you home... Or we can go to my place" He said, smirking seductively at her.
Ariel stood up and stood beside him hugging onto his arm lightly "Yeah, Its getting rather late" she said yawning a little before smiling at him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm fine~''

''Etto...c-can I have some juice please..?''

...⊹Ayame asked as she raised her hand a bit⊹...
"Yeah." Lana said before jace chuckled. "Course." Jace said as he went off ti get her drink

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and kept looking around, after about 20 minutes of flying around may had finally felt luners aura €...
"Found her... She's somewhere in that building"
Alejandro nodded also as he picked up on the energy. Hopefully it was Luner's. Though seceretly, Alejandro felt an energy specifically on him. Someone was watching. "Let's hurry." He Said as they landed on top of the building.

TheDragoon said:
The Gitrog Monster sniffed the air lightly, moving towards their garbage slowly, before hearing something like a loud clatter in the tunnels. It then hopped in that direction, the sewer shaking once more and loud croaking boomed through the hall before it jumped into the slop of the river, diving a little under to submerge itself. Nova let out a sigh of relief. "Let's make sure it left." She whispered, because the frog could surprise them.

Klef

The sniff noises that the Gitrog Monster was making were obnoxiously loud. It was aproaching them very slowly, Klef thought that they were going to die at that moment before a loud noise echoed through the tunnels, distracting the Gitrog. Klef tried to stay balanced, the floors violently shook as the Gitrog Monster started to exit. She felt relief when hearing a loud splash coming from further down the hallway, the Gitrog must have left. The fact that the river was deep enought that the monster managed be fully submerged was horrifying. Klef didn't even want to think about checking out what the river actually was now. "Good idea." Klef replied to Nova, who seemed just as relieved as Klef was when the Gitrog Monster left. Her eyes scanned the room for any signs of giant frog. "There seems to be no one else here, but I guess we need to be very sneaky from now on."

Form: Male (Klef)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." Lana said before jace chuckled. "Course." Jace said as he went off ti get her drink

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame smiled as she waited for her drink sitting on Kikuri's lap as she napped⊹...

"Was that a yawn?" Gregory asked, looking curiously at Ariel.

"You know what that means! Lifting time" He exclaimed, before lifting Ariel up, and slowly carrying her to the changing rooms.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel stood up and stood beside him hugging onto his arm lightly "Yeah, Its getting rather late" she said yawning a little before smiling at him.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena smiled at him "Ah, Right, I understand now" she said with a nod "And I'm glad to be your friend with or without a car~" she said before looking around a bit then shrugging as temting as it was to ask why not, she had picked up on his attempt to change the subject. "I'm sure its on its way, it hasn't been that long" she said before looking back to him.
Ansom sighed, speeding up his finger tapping. "It's been long for me. I'm a very impatient person." He smiled a crazy grin. "I usually just kill people that make me wait. Or I'll just put a temporary curse on them that ruins their life all in a few hours." He laughed before looking at Elaena. "There are only two people who are allowed to take their time with me."

JJKab said:
"Was that a yawn?" Gregory asked, looking curiously at Ariel.
"You know what that means! Lifting time" He exclaimed, before lifting Ariel up, and slowly carrying her to the changing rooms.
Ariel giggled as she was lifted "I don't I think I'm that tired just yet!" She said smiling "Though I could get used to being carried like this all the time" she said laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Have came back soon and handed her a juice box before sitting back down

[/QUOTE]
''Thank you~''

...⊹Ayame said before she began drinking it⊹...

"And you will, I promise you that.... And in the future, that index finger of yours is going to have a ring around it..." Gregory said, slowly arriving at the girl's restrooms. Hr slowly let her on her feet, and started to walk off.

"I'll see ya in a bit" He said, smirking under his nose. He prepared something for Ariel, and it was in his backpack.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled as she was lifted "I don't I think I'm that tired just yet!" She said smiling "Though I could get used to being carried like this all the time" she said laughing a little.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed, speeding up his finger tapping. "It's been long for me. I'm a very impatient person." He smiled a crazy grin. "I usually just kill people that make me wait. Or I'll just put a temporary curse on them that ruins their life all in a few hours." He laughed before looking at Elaena. "There are only two people who are allowed to take their time with me."

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena blinked " Please don't kill anyone here, I want to be able to eat" she laughed a little before tilting her head lightly "Who are the two?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena blinked " Please don't kill anyone here, I want to be able to eat" she laughed a little before tilting her head lightly "Who are the two?" She asked curiously.
Ansom chuckled. "Well of course my sweet, old Earth Mom." He nodded. "I couldn't tell her to hurry up." He stopped tapping. "And that one prostitue that runs Main Street. She can always take her time." Ansom winked before laughing. "Don't worry that was a joke.....kinda."

JJKab said:
"And you will, I promise you that.... And in the future, that index finger of yours is going to have a ring around it..." Gregory said, slowly arriving at the girl's restrooms. Hr slowly let her on her feet, and started to walk off.
"I'll see ya in a bit" He said, smirking under his nose. He prepared something for Ariel, and it was in his backpack.
Ariel looked to her hand as her cheeks tinted pink before Gregory left her on her feet. She smiled at him brightly before he walked off, once he did she went into the changing rooms and changed quickly.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "Well of course my sweet, old Earth Mom." He nodded. "I couldn't tell her to hurry up." He stopped tapping. "And that one prostitue that runs Main Street. She can always take her time." Ansom winked before laughing. "Don't worry that was a joke.....kinda."

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena smiled at first when he talked of his earth mother, that was nice that he care for her so much, though at his next comment, she slowly looked up and stared blankly at him when he said kinda, before laughing a little sheepishly at his odd joke. Not long after their order had arrived, thank goodness cause she was pretty hungry, looking to the food then to him she smiled "Looks like you won't be giving the employees any grief then" she said giggling.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "I should, unless it magically disappeared." she said as she pulled money out of her pocket, counting it in her head before placing $88 on the counter.
Logan sighed in relief. The cashier had gave Scarlet hee change and Logan had all their things bagged up. "Ready?" He asked her with a smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika giggled a bit before she started heading to the water⊹...
Ken smiled before he ran towards the water himself, diving in once he made it there.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena smiled at first when he talked of his earth mother, that was nice that he care for her so much, though at his next comment, she slowly looked up and stared blankly at him when he said kinda, before laughing a little sheepishly at his odd joke. Not long after their order had arrived, thank goodness cause she was pretty hungry, looking to the food then to him she smiled "Looks like you won't be giving the employees any grief then" she said giggling.
Ansom nodded. "I suppose so." He grabbed the burger and bit into it, draining it with a sip of water. "Last time I came here, I had pizza. It was good. As well is this burger." He chuckled. "I need to come here more often." He looked down at his plate and then around the room. "But I don't see any tables for one." He shrugged. "Ah well." Well, bitch, maybe you should get some friends. Yeah, seriously, you can't hang out with us all the time. Not because we don't like you. It's mainly because it's too much work to constantly switch colors back and forth. True. I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Logan sighed in relief. The cashier had gave Scarlet hee change and Logan had all their things bagged up. "Ready?" He asked her with a smile.

Ken smiled before he ran towards the water himself, diving in once he made it there.
...⊹Reika just walked into the water as fish swam around her⊹...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "I suppose so." He grabbed the burger and bit into it, draining it with a sip of water. "Last time I came here, I had pizza. It was good. As well is this burger." He chuckled. "I need to come here more often." He looked down at his plate and then around the room. "But I don't see any tables for one." He shrugged. "Ah well." Well, bitch, maybe you should get some friends. Yeah, seriously, you can't hang out with us all the time. Not because we don't like you. It's mainly because it's too much work to constantly switch colors back and forth. True. I agree.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena tilted her head a little before smiling lightly. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a scrap of paper and a pen and wrote on it, once done she slid ovee the piece of paper to him that seemed to have a phone number on it "Here, I'm never normally too busy so if you feel like eating here sometimes, I can tag along so you aren't alone" she offered with a smile.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena tilted her head a little before smiling lightly. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a scrap of paper and a pen and wrote on it, once done she slid ovee the piece of paper to him that seemed to have a phone number on it "Here, I'm never normally too busy so if you feel like eating here sometimes, I can tag along so you aren't alone" she offered with a smile.
Ansom grabbed the piece of paper and read it. "Hm....guess I need to get a phone. I threw my old one in the lake because that dumb harlot, Siri, wouldn't pick up my voice." He smiled. "But seriously, thanks for the offer but I wouldn't want to bug you all the time." Did Ansom just get a number? A girl's number? Yes. Yes he did. Guys, the number of digits on the scrap of paper is literally more than the amount of friends Ansom has ever had at one time.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika just walked into the water as fish swam around her⊹...
Ken swam around before going under water and swimming around, looking at the fish. One brushed up against his cheek and he laughed a little before resurfacing behind Reika. He wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled. "What are you doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back