• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Ten minutes usually... But with you... I can stay here all day.." Gregory said, smiling gently at Ariel, opening his eyes.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Well, not all day, an hour" she said giggling "But I know what you mean" she said softly with a smile. "I'd stay all day if I could"

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Well, not all day, an hour" she said giggling "But I know what you mean" she said softly with a smile. "I'd stay all day if I could"
Gregory smiled, as he lightly tickled Ariel on her stomach.

"Welp, your laugh is so nice that I have to hear it again" He admitted, smiling slyly

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed as they neared the diner. "Yeah, it's been awhile since I've been here but, from what I remember, it's really good." He nodded. "You can get a sandwich, pizza, salad, or pretty much whatever you want. It's pretty neat."

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena looked to the building as they approached it "I'm pretty hungry so anything sounds good right about now" she said laughing softly "This place does look nice though, I like diners, they seem more lax than restaurants or something" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena looked to the building as they approached it "I'm pretty hungry so anything sounds good right about now" she said laughing softly "This place does look nice though, I like diners, they seem more lax than restaurants or something" she said with a nod.
Ansom walked inside the diner and looked around. "Yeah, and diners aren't usually packed until the weekends." He sat down at a booth and put both his hands under is chin in a childish manner, staring out the window.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as he lightly tickled Ariel on her stomach.
"Welp, your laugh is so nice that I have to hear it again" He admitted, smiling slyly

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel started giggling "H-Hey!" She called as her hand moved to her stomach as he tickled her.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom walked inside the diner and looked around. "Yeah, and diners aren't usually packed until the weekends." He sat down at a booth and put both his hands under is chin in a childish manner, staring out the window.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena yawned lightly before she then nodded "Yeah, I've been to more than a few when they've been like that" she said following him to the booth and sitting down as well. After a moment or two of observing him, she tilted her head before she followed his gaze out the window to see what exactly he was looking at, if anything.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena yawned lightly before she then nodded "Yeah, I've been to more than a few when they've been like that" she said following him to the booth and sitting down as well. After a moment or two of observing him, she tilted her head before she followed his gaze out the window to see what exactly he was looking at, if anything.
Ansom stared out of the window. At first, he only gazed because he was thinking about the last time he ate at the diner, but then a new Mustang drove by and it caught Ansom's attention. He laughed and smiled. "Why haven't I got one of those?" He muttered to himself.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel started giggling "H-Hey!" She called as her hand moved to her stomach as he tickled her.
Gregory laughed. He started to tickle Ariel some more, moving his hand onto her's, as he grabbed it.

"I got ya now!" He exclaimed.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom stared out of the window. At first, he only gazed because he was thinking about the last time he ate at the diner, but then a new Mustang drove by and it caught Ansom's attention. He laughed and smiled. "Why haven't I got one of those?" He muttered to himself.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena blinked a few times, soon looking to the car that whirred past the diner "Oh, that's what you were looking at" she said as she watched it drive off "I guess I'm surprised you don't from what you told me before it seems you have too many cars to count" she said as she leaned back again once she finished looking out the window. "How do you even get time to drive so many?" She asked curiously "Or are most just for show?"

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena blinked a few times, soon looking to the car that whirred past the diner "Oh, that's what you were looking at" she said as she watched it drive off "I guess I'm surprised you don't from what you told me before it seems you have too many cars to count" she said as she leaned back again once she finished looking out the window. "How do you even get time to drive so many?" She asked curiously "Or are most just for show?"
Ansom nodded. "Yeah most are for show but I drive a few of the faster ones. Usually every Sunday, I pick a car for every day of the week." He smiled. "But, yeah a lot are unused." He shrugged. "Do you want some?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah most are for show but I drive a few of the faster ones. Usually every Sunday, I pick a car for every day of the week." He smiled. "But, yeah a lot are unused." He shrugged. "Do you want some?"

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena stared at him blankly not getting what he meant for a moment " Do I want some?" She repeated before she realised what he was asking "You mean cars?!" She asked "You just give away cars to people like that?" She said sounding a bit surprised, after all that wasn't really a thing that people did.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed. He started to tickle Ariel some more, moving his hand onto her's, as he grabbed it.
"I got ya now!" He exclaimed.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel wriggled a little "Nooo" she said between giggles as he moved her hand "I'm ticklish!" She said

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel wriggled a little "Nooo" she said between giggles as he moved her hand "I'm ticklish!" She said
"Welp, laughter is a good medicine" Gregory said, as he stopped ticlking Ariel. He gently laid a kiss on her lips.

Ballerina said:

Klef

" I didn't really want to fight it anyway.... it hasn't done anything to us, so we really don't need attack it." Klef told her, keeping her voice low She was in denial of her urge to fight that frog. Fighting a giant frog would be very awesome, but Klef didn't have a good reason to pick a fight with it nor the guts. "So were stuck here...." She whispered, curious how long the two would have to stay huddled behind the garbage. Her eyes darted around the tunnel, anxious for the frog to leave until she noticed that right next to her was Nova doing something quite peculiar. At first Klef was confused why Noca was purposely smearing garbage onto her body since Nova obviously thought it was disgusting too and she seemed to be the person who doesn't let their impulses control them. It made more sense once Nova informed her that the frog can smell them, which Klef really didn't think about at all. In fact, she really didn't know whether frogs could even smell until now, biology was one of her weaker subjects. She did as she was told and smeared the garbage onto herself while cringing, to the point that even her precious hoodie had garbage stench on it, of course she was careful not to get any of the contents in her pockets dirty.

Form: Male (Klef)

The Gitrog Monster sniffed the air lightly, moving towards their garbage slowly, before hearing something like a loud clatter in the tunnels. It then hopped in that direction, the sewer shaking once more and loud croaking boomed through the hall before it jumped into the slop of the river, diving a little under to submerge itself. Nova let out a sigh of relief. "Let's make sure it left." She whispered, because the frog could surprise them.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena stared at him blankly not getting what he meant for a moment " Do I want some?" She repeated before she realised what he was asking "You mean cars?!" She asked "You just give away cars to people like that?" She said sounding a bit surprised, after all that wasn't really a thing that people did.
Ansom shook his head. "Well I don't usually give more than one. They're precious to me...." He gave a slight smile. "But if you want some, I have some I can part with." He nodded. "You're worth it." The waitress walked over to the booth and asked the two what they wanted. Ansom only ordered a water and a cheeseburger.

LunaCrosby said:
The cashier blinked before quickly looking at the price, "$187.96" he said, looking back up at them both.
Scarlet blinked when she heard the price, "that's nearly two hundred dollar's..." she said.
Logan took his wallet out of his pocket. He sighed as he only had one one hundred dollar bill. "You have $87.96?" He asked Scarlet.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright~!''
...⊹Reika said before she snapped her fingers and her clothes changed into a bikini⊹...

''You can swim here. The public allows it. What's cool, is that there are fish around here too! Though you can't go fishing..''
Ken watched as Reika used her powers to quickly change her clothes and start running ro the water. "Is that so? I never knew that about this place, in fact I only came here to look at it." He said, as he used his own powers to turn his clothes into dark red swim trunks.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at May and spoke softly, "Keep trying. I'm pretty sure she's out here. You can also keep an eye out for the guys who took her."
...€ May nodded and kept looking around, after about 20 minutes of flying around may had finally felt luners aura €...

"Found her... She's somewhere in that building"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh. Myuki was wondering how you were doing. So we just came a long with...and...yeah.''
...⊹Ophelia answered right when Kikuri was about to⊹...
"Oh. Well I'm doing better at least." He said to them softly

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, as she looking at Shuu, as she walked into the kitchen, and pulled out some ice cream. She then poured some into the cups,and brought them to Shuu, along with a small pair of spoons, as she sat down beside him, next to his chest, and laid the cups on the table
Shuu sat up beside her and looked at her, deciding to tease her. "Hey, I thought I said dinner." He said before he started eating his ice cream.

Roman said:
Ken watched as Reika used her powers to quickly change her clothes and start running ro the water. "Is that so? I never knew that about this place, in fact I only came here to look at it." He said, as he used his own powers to turn his clothes into dark red swim trunks.
...⊹Reika giggled a bit before she started heading to the water⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh. Well I'm doing better at least." He said to them softly

[/QUOTE]
''Ah. That's good.''

...⊹Kikuri said with a smile⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Shuu sat up beside her and looked at her, deciding to tease her. "Hey, I thought I said dinner." He said before he started eating his ice cream.
"You'll get it soon" Lena said, gently kissing Shuu's cheek, before digging into her own ice cream with her spoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back