• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"You'll get it soon" Lena said, gently kissing Shuu's cheek, before digging into her own ice cream with her spoon
Shuu then stopped and gently nibbled her neck. "I better, or else I'm gonna find something else to feed on, like you~" He joked.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "Well I don't usually give more than one. They're precious to me...." He gave a slight smile. "But if you want some, I have some I can part with." He nodded. "You're worth it." The waitress walked over to the booth and asked the two what they wanted. Ansom only ordered a water and a cheeseburger.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena stared at him as he spoke before the waitress came over, Elaena ordered some fries and a soda before the waitress then left. After she did so Elaena spoke waving her hands gently.

tumblr_notu2oKlAt1sg1ksjo1_r2_500.gif

"Thank you very much, but I don't think I deserve to have something that's so precious to you, never mind a few, I'm grateful though" she said smiling lightly she hoped she didn't seem rude not excepting it but it was a rather big gift, even if it didn't seem that way to him or not. She felt like she didn't do anything to deserve them to be given to her.

JJKab said:
"Welp, laughter is a good medicine" Gregory said, as he stopped ticlking Ariel. He gently laid a kiss on her lips.
Ariel kissed him back gently "That's a pretty good medicine too" she joked before laughing a little as she pulled away.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel kissed him back gently "That's a pretty good medicine too" she joked before laughing a little as she pulled away.
Gregory laughed lightly, as he looked at the surface

"You wanna... take a breath?" I'm afraid it's been an hour.." He said, a bit worried

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed lightly, as he looked at the surface
"You wanna... take a breath?" I'm afraid it's been an hour.." He said, a bit worried
Ariel looked to the surface before looking to him and nodding, taking her last breath before the spell wore off to swim up.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked to the surface before looking to him and nodding, taking her last breath before the spell wore off to swim up.
Gregory nodded, as he quickly swam up with Ariel, gently grabbing her by her waist to help her with swimming.

"If you need air at any point, just let me know"

Roman said:
Logan took his wallet out of his pocket. He sighed as he only had one one hundred dollar bill. "You have $87.96?" He asked Scarlet.
Scarlet nodded, "I should, unless it magically disappeared." she said as she pulled money out of her pocket, counting it in her head before placing $88 on the counter.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena stared at him as he spoke before the waitress came over, Elaena ordered some fries and a soda before the waitress then left. After she did so Elaena spoke waving her hands gently.

tumblr_notu2oKlAt1sg1ksjo1_r2_500.gif

"Thank you very much, but I don't think I deserve to have something that's so precious to you, never mind a few, I'm grateful though" she said smiling lightly she hoped she didn't seem rude not excepting it but it was a rather big gift, even if it didn't seem that way to him or not. She felt like she didn't do anything to deserve them to be given to her.

Ansom frowned slightly before nodding and smiling again. "Well okay then...." He sighed. "Just don't let people say I'm not a nice guy." He tapped his fingers on the table and stared at Elaena.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned slightly before nodding and smiling again. "Well okay then...." He sighed. "Just don't let people say I'm not a nice guy." He tapped his fingers on the table and stared at Elaena.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena nodded and smiled gently "I won't let anyone say that, you're a nice guy and you don't need to give me cars to prove it either" she said smiling happliy before looking to him as he stared, blinking, she tilted her head ever so slightly.

--------------

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, as he quickly swam up with Ariel, gently grabbing her by her waist to help her with swimming.
"If you need air at any point, just let me know"

~*Ariel Reaver*~

She looked to him and nodded, she didn't think shed need air just yet, she could probably make it. She continued swimming.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena nodded and smiled gently "I won't let anyone say that, you're a nice guy and you don't need to give me cars to prove it either" she said smiling happliy before looking to him as he stared, blinking, she tilted her head ever so slightly.

--------------

~*Ariel Reaver*~

She looked to him and nodded, she didn't think shed need air just yet, she could probably make it. She continued swimming.
They finally resurfaced

"Aight, let's get to the shore" He said, as she slowly swam to the ledge of the pool, whistling

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

--------------

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ansom realized he was staring and shook his head, smiling sheepishly. "I don't want to give you cars to prove I can be nice. I want to give you a car because I...." He scratched his head before beginning to mutter. "....I haven't had a friend in a long time." He sighed. "Where's our food?" He asked, mostly trying to change the subject.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I guess." He said softly before he took another drink of his drink

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame was still chasing the butterflies. She soon became tired and returned to Myuki and Kikuri⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi stayed with the butterfly's in the garden happily playing

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon sat in Kikuri's lap before looking at Jace⊹...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom realized he was staring and shook his head, smiling sheepishly. "I don't want to give you cars to prove I can be nice. I want to give you a car because I...." He scratched his head before beginning to mutter. "....I haven't had a friend in a long time." He sighed. "Where's our food?" He asked, mostly trying to change the subject.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena smiled at him "Ah, Right, I understand now" she said with a nod "And I'm glad to be your friend with or without a car~" she said before looking around a bit then shrugging as temting as it was to ask why not, she had picked up on his attempt to change the subject. "I'm sure its on its way, it hasn't been that long" she said before looking back to him.

JJKab said:
They finally resurfaced
"Aight, let's get to the shore" He said, as she slowly swam to the ledge of the pool, whistling

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Yep~" she said happily as she swam to the ledge, reaching it before him and hoping up onto the ledge, her legs dangling in the water.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace glanced to the child before looking back to the mothers. "So how are you too?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...kinda tired.''

...⊹She said as she stretched a little before Ayame just stared at Jace⊹...

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Yep~" she said happily as she swam to the ledge, reaching it before him and hoping up onto the ledge, her legs dangling in the water.
Gregory soon came after Ariel, as he stood up, and gently laid his hand on her shoulder.

"C'mon, I oughta get you home... Or we can go to my place" He said, smirking seductively at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fun." He said with a chuckle to then

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri yawned a little before closing her eyes and slightly dropping her head. She seemed to be taking a nap now⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri yawned a little before closing her eyes and slightly dropping her head. She seemed to be taking a nap now⊹...
Jace chuckled at her before looking to Lana and Ophelia. "So who are you two?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace chuckled at her before looking to Lana and Ophelia. "So who are you two?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
''I'm Kikuri's younger sister Ophelia. This is Lana. My...My girl friend.''

...⊹She said as she smiled a bit shyly⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm Kikuri's younger sister Ophelia. This is Lana. My...My girl friend.''
...⊹She said as she smiled a bit shyly⊹...
Lana giggled and curled up in Ophelia's lap as have chuckled and nodded. "That's cool."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back