• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
well...i dunno? xD i think i missed yours, could you repost?))
The wound slowly closed, and sealed up, as Fricka was a bit panting, taking her hand off Seris' shoulder

"It should be alright..." Fricka said, smiling a bit.

JJKab said:
The wound slowly closed, and sealed up, as Fricka was a bit panting, taking her hand off Seris' shoulder
"It should be alright..." Fricka said, smiling a bit.
''Ah...thank you.''

...♱Seris said as she smiled at Fricka before resuming to eat♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...thank you.''
...♱Seris said as she smiled at Fricka before resuming to eat♱...
"No problem... And sorry about the whole "seducting" thing..." Fricka said, a bit frowning, as she sat down.

"I... Didn't know about your sexuality before" She tried to reason her doings.

JJKab said:
"No problem... And sorry about the whole "seducting" thing..." Fricka said, a bit frowning, as she sat down.
"I... Didn't know about your sexuality before" She tried to reason her doings.
''It's fine, it's fine.''

...♱She said as she continued eatng♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's fine, it's fine.''
...♱She said as she continued eatng♱...
Fricka quietly stared down at the floor, staying quiet. She finished her food before.

JJKab said:
Fricka quietly stared down at the floor, staying quiet. She finished her food before.
...♱Seris soon finished her food and stretched a little as the plate rested on her lap♱...

''Okay, now I'm full~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris soon finished her food and stretched a little as the plate rested on her lap♱...

''Okay, now I'm full~''
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked at Seris.

"So... I think I'm going to excuse you... If I can, and you wouldn't consider that kicking you out.." She said, slowly standing up

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked at Seris.
"So... I think I'm going to excuse you... If I can, and you wouldn't consider that kicking you out.." She said, slowly standing up
''I'm guessing you want me to leave.''

...♱Seris said as she looked at Fricka with a frown. Was this really an attitude from one of the school's students? Hopefully it's just her that acts like this. And the other students are nicer♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm guessing you want me to leave.''
...♱Seris said as she looked at Fricka with a frown. Was this really an attitude from one of the school's students? Hopefully it's just her that acts like this. And the other students are nicer♱...
"I... I don't mean to kick you out... I-I-I'm sorry if I sound like that but... I've got to retry that assigment from today... That PC case lifting... And i need to focus... I'm terribly sorry for my attitude... I just... want to pass this higschool as best I can... I'm... Sorry.." Fricka said, sounding guilty, as she looked sadly at Seris

"I... am sorry.." She repeated herself.

JJKab said:
"I... I don't mean to kick you out... I-I-I'm sorry if I sound like that but... I've got to retry that assigment from today... That PC case lifting... And i need to focus... I'm terribly sorry for my attitude... I just... want to pass this higschool as best I can... I'm... Sorry.." Fricka said, sounding guilty, as she looked sadly at Seris
"I... am sorry.." She repeated herself.
''Why are you so weak?''

...♱Seris asked as she stood up. She looked at Fricka seriously as she crossed her arms♱...

''I'm sure that tough people don't apologize that much. Like you just said it like four times. Just once is enough. Y'know, you should also consider yourself lucky that you met a God Eater like me today. I can seriously give you power that can probably strengthen that telekinesis of yours. And if you keep apologizing so much, people around here are gonna bully you because they see you as a weakling. A person who apologizes way too much and always takes the blame. What the hell would happen to you if you were taken advantage of?''

...♱She said before she sighed. She kind of pitied this girl. And felt sorry because she is way too kind that it's enough for others to push her around♱...

''I can grant you even more power right now. Or I can just leave and you'll obtain more strength on your own. Choose which answer you want to go with.''

JJKab said:
They were resting.
"I really... Really wanna protect you... With all my strenght..." He said, embracing Ariel tightly. They were 30 minutes underwater, and it was 20 since Ariel could breathe, thought to himself.

"As soon as you can no longer breathe underwater, tell me, aight?" He asked.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled softly at his words giving him a kiss on the cheek as she hugged him back "Alright, I'll tell you" she said quietly.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "Yeah, thanks. It means a lot. Honest." He coughed and cleared his throat. "If you tell anyone about that, I'll begin to lead towards my inner voices." He pointed a finger at her.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena giggled lightly as she raised her hands when her pointed at her "Right, Right, your secret is safe with me" she said smiling "I don't want to peeve your voices to make them plot against me" she joked.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled softly at his words giving him a kiss on the cheek as she hugged him back "Alright, I'll tell you" she said quietly.
Gregory nodded, as he closed his eyes, embracing Ariel tightly.

"This is really nice..." He said quietly, holding her close

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Why are you so weak?''
...♱Seris asked as she stood up. She looked at Fricka seriously as she crossed her arms♱...

''I'm sure that tough people don't apologize that much. Like you just said it like four times. Just once is enough. Y'know, you should also consider yourself lucky that you met a God Eater like me today. I can seriously give you power that can probably strengthen that telekinesis of yours. And if you keep apologizing so much, people around here are gonna bully you because they see you as a weakling. A person who apologizes way too much and always takes the blame. What the hell would happen to you if you were taken advantage of?''

...♱She said before she sighed. She kind of pitied this girl. And felt sorry because she is way too kind that it's enough for others to push her around♱...

''I can grant you even more power right now. Or I can just leave and you'll obtain more strength on your own. Choose which answer you want to go with.''
Fricka sighed quietly

"I... Really want to accept your offer... but... I want to do this by myself" She said, smiling a bit/

"But... I'll think about your words... I promise"

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed quietly
"I... Really want to accept your offer... but... I want to do this by myself" She said, smiling a bit/

"But... I'll think about your words... I promise"
''You know where the White family's home is right?''

...♱She asked tilting her head♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You know where the White family's home is right?''
...♱She asked tilting her head♱...
"Sure. I can walk you there..." Fricka said, smiling a bit.

JJKab said:
"Sure. I can walk you there..." Fricka said, smiling a bit.
''It's fine. I can go by myself. You should get some rest though. So you better go to sleep. See you.''

...♱She said before smiling back then walking to the window, opening it and jumping out the window and then landing in a sakura tree that was just bellow♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's fine. I can go by myself. You should get some rest though. So you better go to sleep. See you.''
...♱She said before smiling back then walking to the window, opening it and jumping out the window and then landing in a sakura tree that was just bellow♱...
"S-See ya..." Fricka said, smiling a bit, as she waved at Seres. She shrieked a bit, once she saw her jump out of the window, as she walked up to it, and looked out of it down.

JJKab said:
"S-See ya..." Fricka said, smiling a bit, as she waved at Seres. She shrieked a bit, once she saw her jump out of the window, as she walked up to it, and looked out of it down.
...You saw a small area on the sakura tree's leaves still moving a bit. Seemed like Seris landed through there as you soon saw Seris jump over the gate and then sprinted home. Her foot steps seemed to be very silent. Like a ninja...

Fricka sighed with relief, as she looked at Seris's climb.

"Thank god..." She mumbled

HimeragiSeiker said:
...You saw a small area on the sakura tree's leaves still moving a bit. Seemed like Seris landed through there as you soon saw Seris jump over the gate and then sprinted home. Her foot steps seemed to be very silent. Like a ninja...

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, as he closed his eyes, embracing Ariel tightly.
"This is really nice..." He said quietly, holding her close

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded in agreement "How long do you normally relax underwater like this" she asked curiously "Of course not just hugging someone I mean relaxing in general"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded in agreement "How long do you normally relax underwater like this" she asked curiously "Of course not just hugging someone I mean relaxing in general"
"Ten minutes usually... But with you... I can stay here all day.." Gregory said, smiling gently at Ariel, opening his eyes.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena giggled lightly as she raised her hands when her pointed at her "Right, Right, your secret is safe with me" she said smiling "I don't want to peeve your voices to make them plot against me" she joked.
Ansom laughed as they neared the diner. "Yeah, it's been awhile since I've been here but, from what I remember, it's really good." He nodded. "You can get a sandwich, pizza, salad, or pretty much whatever you want. It's pretty neat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back