• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(((( I remembered you made a change to her, but I couldn't remember what xD ))))
Ken looked at Reika and chuckled. "Yeah. You knew what I meant." He said, laughing lightly as they slowly lifted into the air. "Alright. Here we go." He said before taking off. Ken seemed to be flying a little faster than he usually did. "What do you think? I'm faster than before!"
''Well...yeah this is fast. It's actually pretty-- ack!''

...⊹She noticed something had hit her face and made sort of a splat sound. She pulled out a mirror and looked and saw there was green blood on it and a pair of wings and a small head. A fly splat into her?!⊹...

''Oh ew! Ew! I hit a fly..!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...yeah this is fast. It's actually pretty-- ack!''
...⊹She noticed something had hit her face and made sort of a splat sound. She pulled out a mirror and looked and saw there was green blood on it and a pair of wings and a small head. A fly splat into her?!⊹...

''Oh ew! Ew! I hit a fly..!''
Ken heard the splatting sound and Reika yelling about it. "A fly? Oh gross... You can't use your powers to make a like... An invisible field or something? I can if you want. It's not a big deal for me." He told her.

Roman said:
Logan tilted his head. So he'd have to specify what type of like he meant. Well fromthe way she acted to him before, he thought something was wrong, but apparently it was normal. "Oh... Well you're saying I should be more specific?"
Scarlet nodded, "Yeah, when telling a friend you like them you should clarify it's not that type of like, that you like them as a friend" she said, watching the price continue going up.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "Yeah, when telling a friend you like them you should clarify it's not that type of like, that you like them as a friend" she said, watching the price continue going up.
Logan nodded and looked at the price. It was pretty high now, but they had it covered. He brought his wallet anyways, so hopefully he has enough on him.

Roman said:
Logan nodded and looked at the price. It was pretty high now, but they had it covered. He brought his wallet anyways, so hopefully he has enough on him.
Scarlet stared at the price for a little longer before looking at him, "before we get to my place should we decide what movie we wanna watch?" she asked.

Roman said:
Ken heard the splatting sound and Reika yelling about it. "A fly? Oh gross... You can't use your powers to make a like... An invisible field or something? I can if you want. It's not a big deal for me." He told her.
''I can't really do that...''

...⊹She said before she wiped off the fly remains with a handkerchief and then burned it⊹...

''Could you make one please?''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stared at the price for a little longer before looking at him, "before we get to my place should we decide what movie we wanna watch?" she asked.
Logan blinked and shookhis head a little. "Huh... Ye-Yeah. It doesn't matter to me. I'd watch anything you choose." He said. "I'm just coming to hangout with you and eat some snacks."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah. Hey Jace. How you been?''
"Ehhh ive been alright i guess." He said as he set the drinks down and walked over to them with a smile before he gently hugged kikuri then myuki before looking to the children. "And who might these two be?" He asked them sweetly before he twirled his hand and a bright neon pink butterfly appeared and fluttered around the children

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I can't really do that...''
...⊹She said before she wiped off the fly remains with a handkerchief and then burned it⊹...

''Could you make one please?''
"If you want, I can teach you." Ken said as a dark blue field appeared around them, but lost it's color and became transparent. "Don't worry babe. It's still there... So, if you see any bugs, you'll be fine. I promise."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ehhh ive been alright i guess." He said as he set the drinks down and walked over to them with a smile before he gently hugged kikuri then myuki before looking to the children. "And who might these two be?" He asked them sweetly before he twirled his hand and a bright neon pink butterfly appeared and fluttered around the children

[/QUOTE]
''Our childen. This is Ayame, the lamia here is Harumi. Ayame killed a spider and a hawk already so best be careful. Harumi is harmless. Well, at least not when she coils around your arm and starts squeezing~''

...⊹She said with a giggle as Ayame looked at the butterfly⊹...

Roman said:
Logan blinked and shookhis head a little. "Huh... Ye-Yeah. It doesn't matter to me. I'd watch anything you choose." He said. "I'm just coming to hangout with you and eat some snacks."
Scarlet nodded as she stared at the screen again, though she wasn't really paying any attention to what was on it, she was thinking about what movie they should watch. Logan seemed like he'd enjoy a comedy movie... so she might as well pick a funny one.... but there was a lot of them.

Roman said:
"If you want, I can teach you." Ken said as a dark blue field appeared around them, but lost it's color and became transparent. "Don't worry babe. It's still there... So, if you see any bugs, you'll be fine. I promise."
''Alright. Thank you babe~''

...⊹Reika said as she smiled⊹...

''Hey Ken, has anyone ever called you Kennen?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright. Thank you babe~''
...⊹Reika said as she smiled⊹...

''Hey Ken, has anyone ever called you Kennen?''
Kennen? He tried thinking back to the nicknames his parents gave him, but that name wasn't one of them. It didn't ring any bells, so he just shook his head. "Nope. What made you ask, Reika?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Our childen. This is Ayame, the lamia here is Harumi. Ayame killed a spider and a hawk already so best be careful. Harumi is harmless. Well, at least not when she coils around your arm and starts squeezing~''
...⊹She said with a giggle as Ayame looked at the butterfly⊹...
The butterfly fluttered around the children happily as trails of neon was left in the air by the tips of its wings before it came to a rest on Ayame's hand and harumi stared at it before smiling brightly and giggling at it

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded as she stared at the screen again, though she wasn't really paying any attention to what was on it, she was thinking about what movie they should watch. Logan seemed like he'd enjoy a comedy movie... so she might as well pick a funny one.... but there was a lot of them.
Logan tapped his wrist, as if he were saying we don't have all day, which he or she didn't. She had a sister to get to and he wanted to finally sit down and relax with his friend. "Is he almost done?" He asked quietly.

Daniel reaving](Oh ok xD So [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] Were would you guys like to start off?)
(((( I dunno. xD ))))

Roman said:
Kennen? He tried thinking back to the nicknames his parents gave him, but that name wasn't one of them. It didn't ring any bells, so he just shook his head. "Nope. What made you ask, Reika?"
''Hmmmm...nothin. I'm just curious~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The butterfly fluttered around the children happily as trails of neon was left in the air by the tips of its wings before it came to a rest on Ayame's hand and harumi stared at it before smiling brightly and giggling at it

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame just blinked looking around wondering where it went⊹...

Roman said:
Logan tapped his wrist, as if he were saying we don't have all day, which he or she didn't. She had a sister to get to and he wanted to finally sit down and relax with his friend. "Is he almost done?" He asked quietly.
Scarlet heard him talk which made her blink and look at him, remembering what he said then looked at the cashier, seeing him scan the last item. "Yeah he's done, it's partly our fault for getting so much... oh well" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...nothin. I'm just curious~''
Ken chuckled softly and soon came to a quiet landing in front of the lake. "Here we are. Our destination."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggled more as she pointed a hand at the pretty butterfly so Ayame could find it

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon poked around a little before she poked the wing of the butterfly⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet heard him talk which made her blink and look at him, remembering what he said then looked at the cashier, seeing him scan the last item. "Yeah he's done, it's partly our fault for getting so much... oh well" she said.
Logan nodded and smiled, "Price?" He asked as he went to get their bags once everything was paid for.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled softly and soon came to a quiet landing in front of the lake. "Here we are. Our destination."
''Alright~!''

...⊹Reika said before she snapped her fingers and her clothes changed into a bikini⊹...

''You can swim here. The public allows it. What's cool, is that there are fish around here too! Though you can't go fishing..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back