• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Nova started backing away from the tunnel she and Klef were in slightly. "N-No, that THING is nowhere NEAR friendly..." She said before finally finding a place to hide behind some garbage with Klef. "STAY, QUIET." She whispered when all of a sudden there was a large quake that shook the very sewers, and a MASSIVE frog that took up the entire tunnel had hopped into view. It didn't look friendly, and seemed to eat much of anything as fluids of unknown substances and a humans arm was hanging from its mouth.

Klef

Klef followed Nova's lead and attempted to stealthily back away from the source of the noise, but it seemed to be too late. "Oh..." She said in a disapointed manner, any hope of meeting a happy talking frog was diminished if there even was any. Klef stayed by Nova's side and ducked behind a large pile of garbage. It was pretty obvious that they needed to be silent, but Klef nodded anyways. There was a small opening in the garbage with just enough room to see through. The ground shaked underneath their feet, she tried to stay as still as possible. Klef being the curious person she was, decided to peek through to see what was the cause of all this ruckus, only to see a GIANT amphibian blocking the tunnel. Judging by it's mouth oozing slimy unknown substances and the limb hanging out of it's mouth, it was definitely not a friendly frog like she had hoped. Klef turned back to Nova with a panicked expression on her face. "What should we do? Let it pass?"

Form: Male (Klef)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi clapped and nodded as well because that's what her sister did

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon got up and helped Harumi up as well before leading her to Myuki and Kikuri⊹...

NeoClassical said:
"Well my sister doesn't really get mad. She is filled with forgiveness." Ansom nodded before thinking about her other question. "About you?" He shrugged. "Not much...." He muttered as the voices rang in his head. Oh come on. You gotta admit that she's pretty. I mean I guess but that one MILF was better. You guys need to shut up.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"She must be really forgiving then, I'm pretty placid and I still think I'd get pissed off if you locked me somewhere for that long" she said laughing lightly. "Not much?" She repeated raising a brow "Well of they had asked you to kill me or something I guess it would have already happened so the not much mustn't have been so bad." She said with a shrug.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi babbled as she slithered with her sister over to her mothers

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Once Ayame and Harumi were close enough, Kikuri opened a portal which lead to Jace's place in his backyard and picked up Ayame and Harumi⊹...

''Let's go in shall we?''

Daniel reaving] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL] @Roman @Slaxt did I miss a post????
(I think so.... We could probably timeskip anyways if you'd like.)

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"She must be really forgiving then, I'm pretty placid and I still think I'd get pissed off if you locked me somewhere for that long" she said laughing lightly. "Not much?" She repeated raising a brow "Well of they had asked you to kill me or something I guess it would have already happened so the not much mustn't have been so bad." She said with a shrug.
"You'd be pissed off?" Ansom frowned. "I thought you said you loved sitting alone with your thoughts...." He shrugged. "Ah well." Did she say kill? Yeah, you should do it. I doubt anyone will miss her. It's not like she has a valuable power or anything. I'm not going to kill her guys. You guys are so funny. Don't listen to them Ansom....I'm the only one that matters. But you should kill her..... "I'm not going to kill her." Ansom said before realizing he said it aloud. He cleared his throat. "Ahem....do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked.

NeoClassical said:
"You'd be pissed off?" Ansom frowned. "I thought you said you loved sitting alone with your thoughts...." He shrugged. "Ah well." Did she say kill? Yeah, you should do it. I doubt anyone will miss her. It's not like she has a valuable power or anything. I'm not going to kill her guys. You guys are so funny. Don't listen to them Ansom....I'm the only one that matters. But you should kill her..... "I'm not going to kill her." Ansom said before realizing he said it aloud. He cleared his throat. "Ahem....do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked.
i think Neo kind of has that problem too where there are voices in your head. she has a voice in her head and it says negative shit and nothing good.))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Once Ayame and Harumi were close enough, Kikuri opened a portal which lead to Jace's place in his backyard and picked up Ayame and Harumi⊹...

''Let's go in shall we?''
"Yeah!" Myuki said happily as harumi slid over to kikuri and reached up wanting to be picked up by her

NeoClassical said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"Well, yes. I do. But somewhere comfortable and certainly not for a thousand years" she said "But yeah, you're pretty cool, I wouldn't stay pissed off for long I don't think" she said smiling at him, her smile soon fading as her expression turned to look at him in a questioning manner as he seemingly talked to his 'voices' "I didn't give them ideas did I?" She asked, seemingly unfazed by his words "as for going somewhere? I don't mind where really...I wouldn't mind getting something to eat though" she smiled over at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah!" Myuki said happily as harumi slid over to kikuri and reached up wanting to be picked up by her

[/QUOTE]
(kikuri did pick up Harumi xD ))

...⊹Kikuri soon jumped through the portal carrying Ayame and Harumi, Ophelia soon going in afterwards⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well, I can just summon my swimsuit and towel so...let's go~''
...⊹She said as she went over to Ken and smiled at him⊹...
Ken stood up and held out his hand to Airi. "Alright~ When we get outside, would you suggest I fly us there or walk?" He asked softly.

JJKab said:
@Nonalaka
(Coughs in the distance, falling asleep for today. Nightie.)
((Ah I thought I replied ;-; sorry. Good night! I'll have your reply us for you before you wake up I promise.))

Roman said:
Ken stood up and held out his hand to Airi. "Alright~ When we get outside, would you suggest I fly us there or walk?" He asked softly.
''Hmmm...let's fly.''

...⊹She said as she took Ken's hand and smiled at him⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at the food, "I think it's enough..." she said as she looked at all they had gotten, "Though it look's like the food can fall all over us at any second"
"Then I'll pick it all back up." Logan said, laughing lightly. "Now, if this is all we're getting, we should probably get to this all paid for so we can get bags..."

Daniel reaving] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL] @Roman @Slaxt did I miss a post????
(((( I don't think so. I probably missed yours or Slaxt. Mind reposting? ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...let's fly.''
...⊹She said as she took Ken's hand and smiled at him⊹...
Ken nodded and started walking towards the door when Airi grabbed his hand. "Flying it is. Don't worry either. I'll hold you tightly so you won't fall." He teased since that was something she warned him about all the time.

Roman said:
Ken nodded and started walking towards the door when Airi grabbed his hand. "Flying it is. Don't worry either. I'll hold you tightly so you won't fall." He teased since that was something she warned him about all the time.
''Haha...alright.''

...⊹She said before she leaned into Ken a little bit⊹...

Roman said:
"Then I'll pick it all back up." Logan said, laughing lightly. "Now, if this is all we're getting, we should probably get to this all paid for so we can get bags..."
Scarlet nodded and headed towards a checkout line, "Yeah, and i'll help with the bag's Mr. Macho." she said jokingly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
(kikuri did pick up Harumi xD ))
...⊹Kikuri soon jumped through the portal carrying Ayame and Harumi, Ophelia soon going in afterwards⊹...
(Oh xD )

Harumi giggled as myuki and Lana followed to the nice sunny, quiet mansion of jace

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"Well, yes. I do. But somewhere comfortable and certainly not for a thousand years" she said "But yeah, you're pretty cool, I wouldn't stay pissed off for long I don't think" she said smiling at him, her smile soon fading as her expression turned to look at him in a questioning manner as he seemingly talked to his 'voices' "I didn't give them ideas did I?" She asked, seemingly unfazed by his words "as for going somewhere? I don't mind where really...I wouldn't mind getting something to eat though" she smiled over at him.
Ansom smiled. "Nah. You didn't give them any ideas. They're always like that. Sorry." He nodded and put his hand to his chin. "Food? Yeah. Okay, sure thing. Any type in particular?" He asked. Take her to Bury Queen. It's Dairy Queen. Oh, oh. Take her to Head Bobbin. Red Robin? Or you could just take her to the morgue. Sorry, I'm not good at puns.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Oh xD )
Harumi giggled as myuki and Lana followed to the nice sunny, quiet mansion of jace

[/QUOTE]
''Jace? Jace you here?''

...⊹Kikuri yelled calling for Jace⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back