• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Welp... It's going to be, probably!" Fricka said, smiling a bit.
"I'll go wait for the food" She said, walking towards the living room
''Okay~''

...♱She said as she finished cooking, now to just put them on the plates and make them presentable♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay~''
...♱She said as she finished cooking, now to just put them on the plates and make them presentable♱...
Fricka sat down on the chair in the living room, near the table, as she waited for the food.

JJKab said:
Fricka sat down on the chair in the living room, near the table, as she waited for the food.
...♱Seris soon got the plates and brought it to Fricka that had the food on it in a presentable fashion♱...

''Food's served~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris soon got the plates and brought it to Fricka that had the food on it in a presentable fashion♱...

''Food's served~''
Fricka smiled, as she grabbed the fork, and started eating. She smiled wider

"It's really good..." She said, genuinely enjoying the food.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she grabbed the fork, and started eating. She smiled wider
"It's really good..." She said, genuinely enjoying the food.
''Glad you liked it~''

...♱She said before she went to the kitchen. She soon came back with another plate and sat down on the couch and began eating as well♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Glad you liked it~''
...♱She said before she went to the kitchen. She soon came back with another plate and sat down on the couch and began eating as well♱...
Fricka nodded, as she kept on eating

"Just curious: Do you like to cook?" She asked, looking at her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah kinda.''
...♱Seris said as she ate♱...
"Welp, "Kinda", is not the description, this food is really good" Fricka said, slowly finishing her portion

"After that... I think I'm going to excuse you.. You know, school, lessons and stuff, I need to get prepared"

JJKab said:
"Welp, "Kinda", is not the description, this food is really good" Fricka said, slowly finishing her portion
"After that... I think I'm going to excuse you.. You know, school, lessons and stuff, I need to get prepared"
''I know. Chii...I didn't find a random fight here...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I know. Chii...I didn't find a random fight here...''
Fricka giggled, as she finished her food. She slowly stood up, and walked up to Sasuke.

"That was a lot of fun" She stated, sitting down next to her.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she finished her food. She slowly stood up, and walked up to Sasuke.
"That was a lot of fun" She stated, sitting down next to her.
''Hm? How so? You slept nearly the entire day.''

...♱Seris said with a giggle♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm? How so? You slept nearly the entire day.''
...♱Seris said with a giggle♱...
"Welp, I am quite a sleepy person... I can fall asleep everywhere" Fricka said, looking at Seris

"If I want, I can fall asleep even on you" She joked, poking her in her stomach.

JJKab said:
"Welp, I am quite a sleepy person... I can fall asleep everywhere" Fricka said, looking at Seris
"If I want, I can fall asleep even on you" She joked, poking her in her stomach.
''Hey, you're not trying to flirt are you?''

...?Seris said in a serious tone putting her hands to her hips?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hey, you're not trying to flirt are you?''
...?Seris said in a serious tone putting her hands to her hips?...

"Calm down, jumbo, I love Nai to bits, why would I flirt with you" Fricka said, suddenly a bit concerned

"Besides, I'm straight" She said, giggling a bit.

JJKab said:
"Calm down, jumbo, I love Nai to bits, why would I flirt with you" Fricka said, suddenly a bit concerned
"Besides, I'm straight" She said, giggling a bit.
''And I'm bisexual. So try not to do that again..''

...♱She said with a sigh and then smiling again. She soon began eating again before she went wide eyed because she bit her tongue♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''And I'm bisexual. So try not to do that again..''
...♱She said with a sigh and then smiling again. She soon began eating again before she went wide eyed because she bit her tongue♱...
"Oh..." Fricka said, looking at Seris

"I'm sorry..." She exclaimed, a bit guitly. She looked a bit concerned at her once she went wide eyed

"What happened?" Fricka asked, looking a bit worriedly at Seris

JJKab said:
"Oh..." Fricka said, looking at Seris
"I'm sorry..." She exclaimed, a bit guitly. She looked a bit concerned at her once she went wide eyed

"What happened?" Fricka asked, looking a bit worriedly at Seris
''Bit my tongue...''

...♱She said as her tongue soon hung out a little out of her mouth and one of her eyes closed. There was a cut on her tongue, and it was slightly bleeding♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Bit my tongue...''
...♱She said as her tongue soon hung out a little out of her mouth and one of her eyes closed. There was a cut on her tongue, and it was slightly bleeding♱...
"Oh Jeez!" Fricka said, a bit scared, as she looked at her tonque.

"Let me heal you quickly" She said, as she laid her hand on Seris' shoulder. Her eyes turned purple, before the cut started healing itself.

JJKab said:
"Oh Jeez!" Fricka said, a bit scared, as she looked at her tonque.
"Let me heal you quickly" She said, as she laid her hand on Seris' shoulder. Her eyes turned purple, before the cut started healing itself.
''I tasted blood for a second...was it that bad...?''

Ballerina said:

Klef

She felt Nova tug her hand, Klef realized that Nova thought that she was going to go in there. " I wasn't saying I was going to!" Exclaimed Klef with a sheepish grin, her voice echoing through the tunnel. " I still have a little bit of common sense left in me..." She mumbled still trying to joke around, since this sewer was making her uncomfortable and that was her way of staying calm. The smile on her face quickly died down when she heard the strange gurgling noises that rung throughout the tunnels. It seemed that the further they walked, the louder the noises got. The air was chilly and damp, the shirt she was wearing underneath her hoodie clung onto her torso from the humidity. A rat scurried into who knows what, Klef couldn't really identify what exactly the junk was, but was relieving to know that life lied there.

Form: Male (Klef)

Nova gulped a bit, before hearing a BOOMING croak. His eyes widened and froze with fear, not moving an inch anymore as despair and death filled her thoughts. "I-It's coming..." She said quietly as her voice wavered. "I-I-I accidentally went the wrong way..." She said as tears started filling her eyes as a slight shake began to become evident. Something BIG and HOSTILE was coming their way.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I tasted blood for a second...was it that bad...?''
The wound slowly closed, and sealed up, as Fricka was a bit panting, taking her hand off Seris' shoulder

"It should be alright..." Fricka said, smiling a bit.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena smiled "Well I suppose that's still doing something, I mean that's what I normally do, I don't have too much energy to do much else but that at times" she said as she petted the cat in her arms "So there is something to catch up on of you think of it that way" she said before eying him curiously "What sort if thoughts have you been sitting with?" She then asked.
Ansom tilted his head. "My thoughts?" He snickered. "It's usually the voices in my head. There's so funny. They tell me who to...uh...take care of. I usually ignore them but they can be used pretty persuasive." He smiled as he remembered a past event. "Like one time, the voices convinced me to lock my sister in Oblivion." He sighed. "For a thousand years. Good times, good times."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri giggled a bit as well before she walked over to Ayame and pat her on the head⊹...

''2nd kill huh? You're too young to kill this much young lady~''

...⊹Kikuri said jokingly before she walked back to Myuki. Ayame soon giggling a bit before she looked at Harumi and kissed her forehead like a lovingly sisterly way⊹...
Myuki giggled more as harumi squeaked happily when ayame kissed her forehead then hugged her before bringing her to the ground happily

JJKab said:
After a while, Lena decided to call Shuu, and she did so, pulling out her phone, and calling it.
@TheDragoon
She miraculously somehow called Shuu despite forgetting to ask for his number. Shuu was in the courtyard, feeling it vibrate in his pocket. He picked it out and put it up to his ear and answered. "What's up Lenny?" He said teasingly, giving her a pet name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back