• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked a bit, as he looked at Ariel's chest, a bit worried that he might not finish in time.
The ticklish feeling was now gone, and replaced with a bit of a painfull one, really small pain spread out through Ariel's lungs, like hitting your leg lightly on a sharp ledge.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel flinched a little as the pain spread through her lungs, though she tried to ignore the pain, assuming it was part of the process. After all, it was probably doing some crazy stuff to her lungs to help her breathe. Right?

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena nodded, she rembered that day, it was an odd one indeed "Yes. I blinked and you were gone, odd really, almost thought I hallucinated you" she said with a gentle nod of the head it was true though, she had seen people who weren't there in the past before she got a grasp on her abilities, she thought that maybe she was getting rusty or something. "As for how I have been? I've been well, thank goodness the previous chipping event didn't seem to effect me" she said was a small smile "What about yourself? How have you been?" She asked with a hint of curiousity lacing her voice.
"How have I been?" Ansom shrugged."I've been fine, I guess. Sort of went through an exisential crisis but I'm all good now." He gave a small smile. "It has been awhile since I caused any chaos but, knowing that damn school, there's probably been enough without me." He brushed some dust off his shirt and cracked his knuckles, a habit he recently formed. "It's good to see ya."

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel flinched a little as the pain spread through her lungs, though she tried to ignore the pain, assuming it was part of the process. After all, it was probably doing some crazy stuff to her lungs to help her breathe. Right?
The pain soon stopped. Gregory slowly let go of Ariel, as he looked into her eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, smiling a bit, hoping that the spell would work. It would last for only an hour from now, but he didn't know if he casted it correctly

NeoClassical said:
"How have I been?" Ansom shrugged."I've been fine, I guess. Sort of went through an exisential crisis but I'm all good now." He gave a small smile. "It has been awhile since I caused any chaos but, knowing that damn school, there's probably been enough without me." He brushed some dust off his shirt and cracked his knuckles, a habit he recently formed. "It's good to see ya."

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena blinked "It is good to see you too" she said smiling gently as the cat at her heels gave him an evil look with a small hiss when he cracked his knuckles, he didn't seem to like the noise "Play nice" she said plainly to the cat as it turned the opposite way, seemingly huffing "New people aren't his thing, I apologise" she said with a gentle nod before looking back to Ansom "I do not understand how you could question your existence, earth wouldn't be earth without chaos" she said tilting her head "There hasn't been much going on with the school in your absence since they had to lay low and not cause any trouble for political reasons" she shrugged her shoulders lightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
The pain soon stopped. Gregory slowly let go of Ariel, as he looked into her eyes.
"How are you feeling?" He asked, smiling a bit, hoping that the spell would work. It would last for only an hour from now, but he didn't know if he casted it correctly
Ariel was silent for a moment as she then coughed a little then took a breath "Wow, this is so weird" she said giggling softly "Its pretty awesome though!" She said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel was silent for a moment as she then coughed a little then took a breath "Wow, this is so weird" she said giggling softly "Its pretty awesome though!" She said happily.
"See? It's great... Only for hour, though..." Gregory said, smiling gently, as he slowly leaned in to kiss Ariel, pretty passionately, too.

"I couldn't wait..."

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena blinked "It is good to see you too" she said smiling gently as the cat at her heels gave him an evil look with a small hiss when he cracked his knuckles, he didn't seem to like the noise "Play nice" she said plainly to the cat as it turned the opposite way, seemingly huffing "New people aren't his thing, I apologise" she said with a gentle nod before looking back to Ansom "I do not understand how you could question your existence, earth wouldn't be earth without chaos" she said tilting her head "There hasn't been much going on with the school in your absence since they had to lay low and not cause any trouble for political reasons" she shrugged her shoulders lightly.
Ansom laughed at the cat. "I enjoy cats. They are independent. Unpredictable. Funny." He smiled and shrugged at her comment about chaos. "True, but I just felt that the presence of gods is going unnoticed. People don't look up to us for guidance anymore. In fact, other than the freaks of the school, people don't even know gods exist." He frowned. "So, the power bunch had to stay low? Lowkey?" He raised an eyebrow. "Political reasons? Care to explain?"

JJKab said:
"See? It's great... Only for hour, though..." Gregory said, smiling gently, as he slowly leaned in to kiss Ariel, pretty passionately, too.
"I couldn't wait..."

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled as he pulled away from the kiss again "That was nice~ and an hour is plenty of time" she said happily "Thank you~" she kissed his cheek.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled as he pulled away from the kiss again "That was nice~ and an hour is plenty of time" she said happily "Thank you~" she kissed his cheek.
Gregory smiled, as he gently touched Ariel's cheek

"Now... We can relax with each other..." He said, smiling, as he hugged Ariel.

"We've got 1 hour to do so.." He winked.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed at the cat. "I enjoy cats. They are independent. Unpredictable. Funny." He smiled and shrugged at her comment about chaos. "True, but I just felt that the presence of gods is going unnoticed. People don't look up to us for guidance anymore. In fact, other than the freaks of the school, people don't even know gods exist." He frowned. "So, the power bunch had to stay low? Lowkey?" He raised an eyebrow. "Political reasons? Care to explain?"

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"And fluffy" she added to the cat comment, after all she had a love for anything that was soft. She gave him somewhat of surprised look when he questioned about school laying low "You didn't watch the news at all during your days of pondering?" She asked "Some really high up super blew up an elementary school in a fight. So to prevent such things having abilities was temporarily outlawed, if you were super, you got a chip in your brain, it blew up if you misbehaved too much" she said in a somewhat simple summary "It was causing more trouble than it was worth to non supers so they then abolished it."

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"And fluffy" she added to the cat comment, after all she had a love for anything that was soft. She gave him somewhat of surprised look when he questioned about school laying low "You didn't watch the news at all during your days of pondering?" She asked "Some really high up super blew up an elementary school in a fight. So to prevent such things having abilities was temporarily outlawed, if you were super, you got a chip in your brain, it blew up if you misbehaved too much" she said in a somewhat simple summary "It was causing more trouble than it was worth to non supers so they then abolished it."
"Wow" Ansom nodded. "Sounds like the plot of X-Men..." He pointed out. "Well that's interesting. And chaotic. I can imagine all the stubborn people having their big, ego-inflated heads blown up." He chuckled. "And they call the Mona Lisa art."

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as he gently touched Ariel's cheek
"Now... We can relax with each other..." He said, smiling, as he hugged Ariel.

"We've got 1 hour to do so.." He winked.
Ariel giggled "Yep~" she said hugging him back "Let's not waste the hour then." She joked, smiling.

NeoClassical said:
"Wow" Ansom nodded. "Sounds like the plot of X-Men..." He pointed out. "Well that's interesting. And chaotic. I can imagine all the stubborn people having their big, ego-inflated heads blown up." He chuckled. "And they call the Mona Lisa art."
((Sorry I'm in class, replies might have gaps between them))

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena nodded "That's what I thought as well, it was almost surreal in a way and that's coming from someone who sleeps and dreams constantly for 14 hours in a day" she said as a gentle laugh escaped her "I didn't see anyone's head blow up, so I was saved the view of that luckily"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled "Yep~" she said hugging him back "Let's not waste the hour then." She joked, smiling.
"What do you want to do then, my little princess?" Gregory asked, moving his hands that were on Ariel's waist onto her back, near her bra connectings.

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry I'm in class, replies might have gaps between them))

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena nodded "That's what I thought as well, it was almost surreal in a way and that's coming from someone who sleeps and dreams constantly for 14 hours in a day" she said as a gentle laugh escaped her "I didn't see anyone's head blow up, so I was saved the view of that luckily"
"Oh boring." Ansom sighed. "So what were you up to?" He asked. "I don't want to be a bother."

NeoClassical said:
"Oh boring." Ansom sighed. "So what were you up to?" He asked. "I don't want to be a bother."

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena blinked "Your love for gore baffles me, I'd rather not have brain matter flying near my face, though each to their own" she said with a small shrug "I'll not judge" she continued with a smile before picking up the cat into her arms "You aren't bothering me, its nice to catch up" she nodded as she then smiled over at him "I wasn't up to anything anyways, I was just heading home really"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...alright. Wanna go to a lake? There's this specific lake where you can go swimming in!''
...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...
"Lake it is." Ken said as he stood up and put his hands in his pockets. "You can grab what you need, I'll wait here until you're ready to head be out." He told Airi as he sat on the bed, looking towards the window he just climbed through.

JJKab said:
"What do you want to do then, my little princess?" Gregory asked, moving his hands that were on Ariel's waist onto her back, near her bra connectings.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked a few times when his hands moved to there "U-Uhm, you said relax right?" She giggled a little "We can do that" she said as she then gave him a light kiss on the lips.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked a few times when his hands moved to there "U-Uhm, you said relax right?" She giggled a little "We can do that" she said as she then gave him a light kiss on the lips.
"Yeah... Just relax..' Gregory said, smiling lightly at Ariel, as he kissed her back. He closed his eyes, staying still.

"I'm... really enjoying this.." He said quietly.

JJKab said:
"Yeah... Just relax..' Gregory said, smiling lightly at Ariel, as he kissed her back. He closed his eyes, staying still.
"I'm... really enjoying this.." He said quietly.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled as well as she hugged onto him gently after all, she didn't want to float off "Me too~" she said softly as she relaxed.

Nonalaka said:
((Anyone free? :'D))
@Roman I'm guessing the rating you put on this was accidental? If not then I'm confused on how this could be emotional xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...♢Yoshino continued working away, stopping once to take a drink before continuing. She was a little ways from finishing when she heard Minako. Ah, so she had already signed up for classes and met her teachers, Mr. White being one of them. If it was who she thought it was, then it was a little surprising to hear that name. She hadn't realized that her friends husband had also worked at the school along with her and sort of taught the same subject. As far as Yoshino knew, there had only one weapons instructor before hand and that was Celia, or Mrs. White as she was called at school. When her friends husband started working there was beyond her knowledge, but she guessed those two worked together now and taught the same thing, sort of. Yoshino wasn't going to go to much into it, since it didn't exactly matter in her case. She just continued planting the remaining seeds in her hand and covered up the last of the seeds as she responded. As Yoshino worked on the last seed, her stomach let out a low growl, only enough for her to hear it. It was clear that she was hungry, since she hadn't eaten much all day and ate snacks here and there. Maybe she could make herself a quick sandwich or possibly something for all of them if Kaz and Minako hadn't eaten. After covering up the last seed, Yoshino stood up and dusted herself, and her hands, off before picking up the bottle from the floor. She spoke loud enough for Kaz to hear, since he was on the opposite side of the garden♢...

"That's good to know. Taking a harder class isn't all that bad. Of course it's going to be difficult, but it'll be worthwhile in the end, with the knowledge and other things under your belt. Anyways, I think I'm gonna grab a quick snack cause I'm a little hungry. Have either of you eaten since you've been home? I can whip up something if you guys are hungry."

Kazuo & Minako

Kaz looked up from the dirt and chuckled, seeing that was the last one he had to do. He was definitely hungry today, since he had to skip lunch and work almost nonstop with how busy the place was earlier. He walked over towards Minako and Yoshino, and stretched.

"I could use something to eat. I'd be grateful I'd you made me something."

Minako had finished planting the seeds she had took for herself and also made her way over to Yoshino, along with Kaz, who she stood next to, looking up at Yoshino. She was hungry too, though she could have went inside to make something herself, but she wanted to get her plans for the day over with.

"Yeah. I can go for something to eat too. What were you going to make?"

Nonalaka said:
@Roman I'm guessing the rating you put on this was accidental? If not then I'm confused on how this could be emotional xD ))
(((( It was accidental xD ))))

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled as well as she hugged onto him gently after all, she didn't want to float off "Me too~" she said softly as she relaxed.
Gregory slowly moved his arms onto Ariel's neck, as he wrapped them around it, kissing Ariel's forehead

"I really do enjoy being with you here..." He stated, smiling lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back