• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Airi was in her room just sitting in her chair from where she used to file documents on her desktop. But now that the law has been removed, she's sort of out of her job. Though she's glad that the law has been removed. And also it wasn't like she was being paid a lot. Her allowance from Yuki is bigger than all she was paid total⊹...
After doing some sight seeing for the day, Ken decided he'd come right back home instead of doing anything else. He walked up to Airi's window and opened it. Ken didn't really feel like a lot of the residents trusted him since he was with the U.N. so he felt it'd be best to find a different way in, this way he was able to avoid them and anything that could possibly happen. Even though the law was abolished, trust isn't easy to regain. "Airi! What's up?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's already evening...''
...♱Seris said as she was holding a purple flame in her hand♱...
"Oh... That.. was quite the nap.." She joked, laughing gently, as she stood up

"Do you want anything to eat, drink?" Fricka asked, looking at Seris.

Roman said:
After doing some sight seeing for the day, Ken decided he'd come right back home instead of doing anything else. He walked up to Airi's window and opened it. Ken didn't really feel like a lot of the residents trusted him since he was with the U.N. so he felt it'd be best to find a different way in, this way he was able to avoid them and anything that could possibly happen. Even though the law was abolished, trust isn't easy to regain. "Airi! What's up?"
''Nothing much, laid off, but my mother gives me an allowance that's bigger what they pay me...how about you?''

...⊹Airi said before looking over at Ken and smiled at him⊹...

JJKab said:
"Oh... That.. was quite the nap.." She joked, laughing gently, as she stood up
"Do you want anything to eat, drink?" Fricka asked, looking at Seris.
''No, I just went to that fast food restaurant nearby. It's...right now 9 at night.''

...♱She said before she threw the purple flame out the window and it exploded mid-air away from the dorms building♱...

''It's amazing what you can do with just a simple ball of flame.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No, I just went to that fast food restaurant nearby. It's...right now 9 at night.''
...♱She said before she threw the purple flame out the window and it exploded mid-air away from the dorms building♱...

''It's amazing what you can do with just a simple ball of flame.''
"Yeah... I guess... I guess I'll be making something for myself..." Fricka said, stretching, as she slowly made her way to the kitchen

JJKab said:
"Yeah... I guess... I guess I'll be making something for myself..." Fricka said, stretching, as she slowly made her way to the kitchen
''Don't have to, I saved a burger and some fries on the table for ya.''

...♱She said as she pointed at the table♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Don't have to, I saved a burger and some fries on the table for ya.''
...♱She said as she pointed at the table♱...
"Huh...? Oh... Thanks" Fricka said, smiling a bit, as she approached the table, and sat down, taking the burger in her hands

"Never ate those.. I'm not a fan of fast food, I avoid it, but... Heck, let's give it a try" She said, as she took a bite.

JJKab said:
"Huh...? Oh... Thanks" Fricka said, smiling a bit, as she approached the table, and sat down, taking the burger in her hands
"Never ate those.. I'm not a fan of fast food, I avoid it, but... Heck, let's give it a try" She said, as she took a bite.
''It tastes good. Especially the meat with the vegetables in there.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Nothing much, laid off, but my mother gives me an allowance that's bigger what they pay me...how about you?''
...⊹Airi said before looking over at Ken and smiled at him⊹...
Ken returned a smile to Airi as well a kiss on the cheek. "Well I just did a little sight seeing. Checking out the area so I can get accustomed to it. That way I can take you out on dates and I can find spots where I can relax. Other than that, I came to spend time with you, babe~"

Roman said:
Ken returned a smile to Airi as well a kiss on the cheek. "Well I just did a little sight seeing. Checking out the area so I can get accustomed to it. That way I can take you out on dates and I can find spots where I can relax. Other than that, I came to spend time with you, babe~"
''Alright. So, what do you wanna do?''

...⊹She said with a giggle before she got off her chair and jumped onto the bed and sat on it⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It tastes good. Especially the meat with the vegetables in there.''
Fricka finished chewing, as she laid the burger back on the table, shaking her head a bit

"I told you... I really don't like Fast-Food..." She said, smiling apologizingly at her, slowly standing up.

"But thanks anyway, I... I appreciate it" She added.

JJKab said:
Fricka finished chewing, as she laid the burger back on the table, shaking her head a bit
"I told you... I really don't like Fast-Food..." She said, smiling apologizingly at her, slowly standing up.

"But thanks anyway, I... I appreciate it" She added.
''Ah...guess I'll finish it later. Here, I'll cook you some food okay?''

...♱She said with a smile before getting off the frame and going to the kitchen♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...guess I'll finish it later. Here, I'll cook you some food okay?''
...♱She said with a smile before getting off the frame and going to the kitchen♱...
"Well... If you can... Don't ruin my plates, please" Fricka joked, laughing gently, as she leaned back on the chair, pulling out her phone, and looking through her contacts. She stopped on Nai's ID, but didn't call him. She was just wondering what was he doing at this very moment

@Roman (Maybe?)

JJKab said:
"Well... If you can... Don't ruin my plates, please" Fricka joked, laughing gently, as she leaned back on the chair, pulling out her phone, and looking through her contacts. She stopped on Nai's ID, but didn't call him. She was just wondering what was he doing at this very moment
@Roman (Maybe?)
''Of course I won't break a plate.''

...♱She said before she soon started to cook♱...

''What do you feel like eating?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Of course I won't break a plate.''
...♱She said before she soon started to cook♱...

''What do you feel like eating?''
"Whatever you feel like" Fricka said, smiling, looking at the kitchen, where Sasuke was.

JJKab said:
"Whatever you feel like" Fricka said, smiling, looking at the kitchen, where Sasuke was.
''Alright, we'll eat ribs!''

...♱She said before a pack of ribs appeared and she started to cook♱...

''I'll add some eggs and rice too! They taste really good with them in a bite!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright, we'll eat ribs!''
...♱She said before a pack of ribs appeared and she started to cook♱...

''I'll add some eggs and rice too! They taste really good with them in a bite!''
"Rightie!" Fricka said, smiling widely, as she rubbed her hands together, in anticipation.

"I can't wait" She exclaimed, sticking her tonque out in a sly manner

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright. So, what do you wanna do?''
...⊹She said with a giggle before she got off her chair and jumped onto the bed and sat on it⊹...
"We can pretty much do whatever comes to mind seeing as how I know where everything is located now." Ken said as he sat down beside Airi. "We could go shopping, eating, see a movie, beach, lake... Anything you name it."

JJKab said:
"Rightie!" Fricka said, smiling widely, as she rubbed her hands together, in anticipation.
"I can't wait" She exclaimed, sticking her tonque out in a sly manner
''Haha, for a girl you have some manners to do that. I wonder if Nai saw that yet?''

...♱She said as she giggled still cooking the ribs♱...

Roman said:
"We can pretty much do whatever comes to mind seeing as how I know where everything is located now." Ken said as he sat down beside Airi. "We could go shopping, eating, see a movie, beach, lake... Anything you name it."
''Hmmm...alright. Wanna go to a lake? There's this specific lake where you can go swimming in!''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha, for a girl you have some manners to do that. I wonder if Nai saw that yet?''
...♱She said as she giggled still cooking the ribs♱...
"Welp... My personality is pretty unstable... You saw me, when you mentioned Nai for the first time, I blushed like a tomato..." Fricka joked, smiling.

JJKab said:
"Welp... My personality is pretty unstable... You saw me, when you mentioned Nai for the first time, I blushed like a tomato..." Fricka joked, smiling.
''Ah...the wild card type...I wonder how you would do in a combat situation~''

JJKab said:
"Yup... It definetely is.." Gregory said, gently laying his forehead on the back of Ariel's head.
"I... Can't wait for the high school to be over" He stated, inching a bit closer to the edge. He was going to make him and Ariel fall into the water.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled "Really? It only just started" she said noticing they were moving to the edge, she took a breath and closed her eyes as they fell in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back