• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fricka shivered a bit, as she crossed her arms on her chest, shivering lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alrighty~''
...♱She said before she went over to the window, opened it and sat in the window frame as the wind blew through the window and her clothing and hair flowing with it♱...

JJKab said:
When Gregory came back, he quietly sat down behind Ariel, hugging her. from behing, gently moving his hands on her waist.
"Your body is so nice in touch.." He said quietly, looking at her back
Ariel smiled when she felt him hugging her, she then blushed a little when he spoke, blinking a few times "I-It is?" She asked.

JJKab said:
Fricka shivered a bit, as she crossed her arms on her chest, shivering lightly.
''Oh, whoops. Sorry..''

...♱She said before she called in a strong wind current and and went through the window. While it was going through the window, a thread started coming out of Seris' finger tips as she started to make a blanket quickly. Soon, she was finished at the wind blew normally and not strongly before the wind carried the blanket to Fricka and covered her♱...

"Yup... It definetely is.." Gregory said, gently laying his forehead on the back of Ariel's head.

"I... Can't wait for the high school to be over" He stated, inching a bit closer to the edge. He was going to make him and Ariel fall into the water.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled when she felt him hugging her, she then blushed a little when he spoke, blinking a few times "I-It is?" She asked.

Lumina said:
tumblr_n67zxwvgVI1r27yffo1_500.gif

Lumina
~ the broken phoenix ~

...♤Lumina wasn't asleep long, but sometime during her small bout of unconsciousness her mind had decided that as much as she loved Kenji, she wanted him to be happy. And if he didn't think she was real, then her being around would only bring him pain, and that was the last thing she wanted. She'd need to leave, and say goodbye for good. Sure it'd kill her inside, but hurting Kenji was worse. So she'd have to leave when he wasn't looking, because she knew what it felt like to have someone you love disappear right in front of you. That was something she didn't want him to ever have to go through. She'd leave quietly, somehow, and he'd never see her again. Never be hurt by her again. Yeah, it was decided. Almost as soon as the decision was made in her head, Lumina came back into consciousness, the first thing she felt was pressure on her hand. Soon after returned her vision, and she opened her eyes to find herself back in a very familiar bedroom. Blinking a few times, Lumina turned her head to look at Kenji's kneeling figure next to her... holding her hand. A small smile came to her face before it dropped slightly, remembering that he only thought she was a figment of her imagination, and right now he was probably just desperate for her not to go. Either way, to the phoenix, feeling his hand on hers felt like home, which returned the smile to her face for now as she looked at her pair♤...

"...Kenji."

no slide no slide no slide
...ΨKenji couldn't believe the revelation that had been laid onto him. Lumina was alive, and he'd thought she was only a figment of his manifested powers. Tears slowly developed within his eyes and began to moisten their intertwined hands, his mouth soon opening to release a shaky breath. He spoke as his forehead remained pressed against their handsΨ...

I.. thought you'd died for good.. Don't you ever leave me again..

Fricka giggled quietly, as she felt something cozy cover her.

"Thanks.." She said, smiling.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh, whoops. Sorry..''
...♱She said before she called in a strong wind current and and went through the window. While it was going through the window, a thread started coming out of Seris' finger tips as she started to make a blanket quickly. Soon, she was finished at the wind blew normally and not strongly before the wind carried the blanket to Fricka and covered her♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet's face immediately went red and she stared straight infront of her, No, Don't think of it like that you idiot, he was just saying that in a friend kind of way. she though and handed back the chocolate without moving her head, "H-Here.."
Logan smiled as he held all of the stuff. "Thanks. You seem like you're thinking again." He said as he started walking before bumping into her. "Oh.. You didn't move yet."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris nodded before she looked out to the sky♱...
Soon, quiet snoring could be heard, as Fricka seemed to fall asleep, wrapping her blanket around her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...she's asleep....well I guess I can just watch or...'''
Fricka was fast asleep, today's events tiring her out. Her face slowly returned to normal colour.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....Akane..''
...✦She soon walked up to Akane and slapped her. Though that isn't what she would do or done ever, but it didn't seem to phase through Akane that Aselia is right there✦...

''Stop making excuses, all what happened just now was real. It is real. It was always real. But you just can't accept that can you?''

Akane's eyes were wide again as she stared up at Aselia. She could feel the sting of her hand on her cheek. It hurted, but she was back to her senses...

"I can't accept what I did... That's what I can't accept."

Roman said:

Akane's eyes were wide again as she stared up at Aselia. She could feel the sting of her hand on her cheek. It hurted, but she was back to her senses...

"I can't accept what I did... That's what I can't accept."

''Well...I wanna give you a chance to change what you did. Do you want to take that chance?''

...✦She said as she looked at her seriously. But really, she was sad that she had to hit her✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I wanna give you a chance to change what you did. Do you want to take that chance?''

...✦She said as she looked at her seriously. But really, she was sad that she had to hit her✦...

Akane's face turned red a little as her cheeks began dripping tears. They could get back together? As much as she would like that, she felt they could use a little time away from one another still... Time to actually clear their minds and relax... Without one another... Though she only wanted this so she could continue to let her feelings out and not upset her again.

"Maybe we can wait awhile. I still need to clear my mind and I don't know if I'm exactly ready to head back into what we had so quickly..."

Roman said:

Akane's face turned red a little as her cheeks began dripping tears. They could get back together? As much as she would like that, she felt they could use a little time away from one another still... Time to actually clear their minds and relax... Without one another... Though she only wanted this so she could continue to let her feelings out and not upset her again.

"Maybe we can wait awhile. I still need to clear my mind and I don't know if I'm exactly ready to head back into what we had so quickly..."

''Well...you know where to find me at the mansion anyway. Right?''

...✦She said as she adjusted her hat a bit✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...you know where to find me at the mansion anyway. Right?''
...✦She said as she adjusted her hat a bit✦...

Akane stood up and hugged Aselia tightly. She didn't let her go, even when she finished speaking. Akane didn't see reason too, and she felt comfortable holding her.

"I'll definitely return... I just hope I can get over what I did and not let it haunt me."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru smirked, "Your just mad because it's true, last time I checked the almighty Rin listened to no one." she said, "Except Kyle."
Kurumi looked at Carmela and shook her head, "Nah, it's just something for me and you to laugh at as we make fun of weird things our mom's do" she said.
...✵ Rin gritted her teeth✵...

"Look here bitch, I dont listen to anyone, I dont get told what to do by anyone. I tell myself what to do and I listen to only myself"

...€ Carmela chuckled and nodded as she continued to walk €...

"Y'know I like you.. Not like that but as a friend if you feel my vibe"

Roman said:
Alejandro wrapped his arms around her and they shot up into the sky, before going in the direction they were headed.
...€ May held on tightly, she looked around for Luner as they flew... Nothing yet €...

"Still dont see her.."

Roman said:

Akane stood up and hugged Aselia tightly. She didn't let her go, even when she finished speaking. Akane didn't see reason too, and she felt comfortable holding her.

"I'll definitely return... I just hope I can get over what I did and not let it haunt me."

''Well...like I said to Seol, the past is the past. What matters now is well...now. Y'know, what you do now.''

...✦She said before she smiled and hugged her back✦...

Roman said:
Logan smiled as he held all of the stuff. "Thanks. You seem like you're thinking again." He said as he started walking before bumping into her. "Oh.. You didn't move yet."
Scarlet stumbled forward slightly but stopped herself, blinking. "You can be a bit of an airhead sometime's..." she said, beginning to walk and look around again, "Is there anything you want?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back