• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Don't need a lot of arms when you're strong as me. Besides, it's just a gesture. I want to help you anyway I can so I figured I could help you by carrying at least most of our stuff." Logan said to Scarlet. "...I also think it's a good thing to show manners. Especially to people you like."
Scarlet's face immediately went red and she stared straight infront of her, No, Don't think of it like that you idiot, he was just saying that in a friend kind of way. she though and handed back the chocolate without moving her head, "H-Here.."

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled softly "Yeah, I think that's enough to know who it is" she said smiling.
Gregory laughed gently, as he slowly pulled away, uncovering Ariel's eyes.

"How are you, pumpkin?" He asked, laying his one hand on Ariel's cheek.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Want me to carry you there if you're so tired?''
...♱She asked as she looked at Fricka. She did look tired. Telekinesis seemed to be really easy for her. Was it really that hard?♱...
"I'm fine... Just... I recently discovered my powers... And... Learning properly how to use them..." Fricka said, her breathing slowly calminv down.

"But yeah.. Thanks..." She added,.smiling gently.

JJKab said:

"I'm fine... Just... I recently discovered my powers... And... Learning properly how to use them..." Fricka said, her breathing slowly calminv down.

''Well...I think you should start small. Like picking up a pencil. Then writing your name with it.''

...♱She said trying to give a tip to Fricka♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....Then let me relieve you of your pain...''
...✦She said before she turned Akane around and kissed Akane deeply in the lips closing her eyes as well✦...

Akane smiled into the kiss. It felt like she really was kissing Aselia, but she just couldn't believe she was there. Akane gently pushed Aselia away and frowned.

"No... Nonononono... I should have never left her. Maybe then I wouldn't be hallucinating about her. I'm such an idiot."

JJKab said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to the books and blew some air from her cheeks "I'm alright, all this studying is pretty difficult though" she said softly before smiling at him.

Roman said:

Akane smiled into the kiss. It felt like she really was kissing Aselia, but she just couldn't believe she was there. Akane gently pushed Aselia away and frowned.

"No... Nonononono... I should have never left her. Maybe then I wouldn't be hallucinating about her. I'm such an idiot."

''....Akane..''

...✦She soon walked up to Akane and slapped her. Though that isn't what she would do or done ever, but it didn't seem to phase through Akane that Aselia is right there✦...

''Stop making excuses, all what happened just now was real. It is real. It was always real. But you just can't accept that can you?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I think you should start small. Like picking up a pencil. Then writing your name with it.''
...♱She said trying to give a tip to Fricka♱...
"You saw me earlier. I had no trouble with the pot, but with that pc case I had... I just need to practice more.." Fricka said, as they approached the dorms.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to the books and blew some air from her cheeks "I'm alright, all this studying is pretty difficult though" she said softly before smiling at him.
Gregory laughed gently.

"You're really workin' yourself..." He said, as he stood up.

"Welp, I guess I won't be interrupting you with your learning." He said, winking at Ariel, before turning around, ready to leave

JJKab said:
"You saw me earlier. I had no trouble with the pot, but with that pc case I had... I just need to practice more.." Fricka said, as they approached the dorms.
Gregory laughed gently.

"Welp, I guess I won't be interrupting you with your learning." He said, winking at Ariel, before turning around, ready to leave
''I guess...wanna lift some weights?''

...♱She asked curiously♱...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''I guess...wanna lift some weights?''
...♱She asked curiously♱...
"I-I can try..." Fricka said, a bit uncertainly, as she entered her dorm.

"Hello?" Kallistrate called out, hoping for someone to notice her. "I'm new and I don't really know where to go, I don't suppose anyone can help me?!"

Altaynna said:
"Hello?" Kallistrate called out, hoping for someone to notice her. "I'm new and I don't really know where to go, I don't suppose anyone can help me?!"
((( You have to fill out the CS on the Character Sign-Up tab before posting in the RP. )))

(((I did. Someone approved it, sorry didn't realize it had to be you.)))

@FukushimaAkira

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel frowned at his second statement as he went to leave, she quickly hopped to her feet and walked after him "I-Im sure taking a break from learning won't do me any harm" she said softly.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel frowned at his second statement as he went to leave, she quickly hopped to her feet and walked after him "I-Im sure taking a break from learning won't do me any harm" she said softly.
Gregory laughed gently, as he looked at Ariel.

"You lil' rebel" He joked, wrapping his arm around Ariel, as he kissed her cheek, leading her to the pool.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Nah, as long as the CS was approved, it's fine. )))

[/QUOTE]
(((Awesome!)))

"Rest... Maybe take a nap... Then... I'll probably call Nai... See if he'll want to see me... Then... I'll probably eat something" Fricka said, smiling at her. She lied down on the couch, and closed her eyes, humming quietly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...maybe not so soon....so what is it you do here?''
...♱She said as she looked around the place♱...

JJKab said:
"Rest... Maybe take a nap... Then... I'll probably call Nai... See if he'll want to see me... Then... I'll probably eat something" Fricka said, smiling at her. She lied down on the couch, and closed her eyes, humming quietly.
''Alright...may I sit around for a bit?''

...♱She said just standing at the door♱...

"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...may I sit around for a bit?''
...♱She said just standing at the door♱...
Sure, sure, make yourself at home" Fricka said, smiling, as she opened her one eye, and looked at Sasuke.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, as he looked at Ariel.
"You lil' rebel" He joked, wrapping his arm around Ariel, as he kissed her cheek, leading her to the pool.
Ariel giggled "I can't imagine myself as one of those" she said as they walked to the pool.

Gregory chuckled, as they walked into the pool, and went towards ladie's changing room.

"I'll see you in a bit" He said, lovely kissing her forehead, before going to change himself.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled "I can't imagine myself as one of those" she said as they walked to the pool.

JJKab said:
Gregory chuckled, as they walked into the pool, and went towards ladie's changing room.
"I'll see you in a bit" He said, lovely kissing her forehead, before going to change himself.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel simply nodded and smiled before going in and getting changed quickly, once changed she went out to the pool and sat on the edge of it, gently kicking her feet in the water.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel simply nodded and smiled before going in and getting changed quickly, once changed she went out to the pool and sat on the edge of it, gently kicking her feet in the water.
When Gregory came back, he quietly sat down behind Ariel, hugging her. from behing, gently moving his hands on her waist.

"Your body is so nice in touch.." He said quietly, looking at her back

JJKab said:
"
Sure, sure, make yourself at home" Fricka said, smiling, as she opened her one eye, and looked at Sasuke.
''Alrighty~''

...♱She said before she went over to the window, opened it and sat in the window frame as the wind blew through the window and her clothing and hair flowing with it♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back