• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I know because I live in the same house as the White family. There is also another person who lives there.''
...♱She said before she stretched a little♱...
"O-Oh... R-Right then.." Fricka's blush slightly deepened, as she loked at Seris

"Uhm... Let's get this topic out.... Have you signed up for any classes yet? W-What are your powers, if I may ask?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.

JJKab said:
"O-Oh... R-Right then.." Fricka's blush slightly deepened, as she loked at Seris
"Uhm... Let's get this topic out.... Have you signed up for any classes yet? W-What are your powers, if I may ask?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.
''Oh I have many powers. I'm a God Eater meaning I can literally steal some one's power. Well...not steal more like copy if I bite them..''

...♱She said as she giggled a little bit♱...

''I haven't signed up for any classes yet since I'm not enrolled.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh I have many powers. I'm a God Eater meaning I can literally steal some one's power. Well...not steal more like copy if I bite them..''
...♱She said as she giggled a little bit♱...

''I haven't signed up for any classes yet since I'm not enrolled.''
Fricka widened her eyes a bit, as she heard her power. God Eater? When she heard the explanation, she dropped her jaw a bit.

"O...h... Okay..." She said, as she shook her head, closing her jaw.

"We can go. It's on the way. I am going to the classes for Telekinesis, and the registry is pretty close from there"

JJKab said:
Fricka widened her eyes a bit, as she heard her power. God Eater? When she heard the explanation, she dropped her jaw a bit.
"O...h... Okay..." She said, as she shook her head, closing her jaw.

"We can go. It's on the way. I am going to the classes for Telekinesis, and the registry is pretty close from there"
''Haha...you have telekinesis? That's kinda handy sometimes y'know?''

"Yeah... I do, but I can't handle well too big objects..." Fricka said, smiling a bit.

"And I can heal people, but I also get tired, so I signed up for special classes to help me with that" She stated

"So... Will you come with me?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...you have telekinesis? That's kinda handy sometimes y'know?''

Akio said:
After his shower he turned off the water breathing a bit heavily shivering. He looked around and realized in his rush to get in here he had forgotten his towl. Feeling that she had moved to another room he tiptoed out of the shower still wet trying to find his extra set if cloths

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie's voice could be heard humming quietly as she cooked the pancakes. Suddenly her phone that was in her room received a text. Her humming stopped as she heard it, Ah, that was right, her parents said they'd be texting to check in with her today, spinning on her heel in the direction of her room she walked in to quickly grab her phone which was on her dresser, walking in she didn't think to check or anything first so she wasn't really expecting to see anything out of the ordinary since the door wasn't closed or anything...looking up she gasped loudly at the sight in front of her as her face flushed red "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" She yelped grabbing her phone quickly before covering her eyes "I-I was just g-getting the p-phone" she said before rushing out and closing the door, not that that would have made a difference, since she had already saw everything. Oh god, talk about awkward, how the heck was she supposed to face him now? She wasn't expecting him to even be there never mind being there in a complete state of undress. Walking back to her previous task she went silent as her cheeks burned red, trying to calm herself down and forget about what had just happened quietly poking at the food she was cooking.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie's voice could be heard humming quietly as she cooked the pancakes. Suddenly her phone that was in her room received a text. Her humming stopped as she heard it, Ah, that was right, her parents said they'd be texting to check in with her today, spinning on her heel in the direction of her room she walked in to quickly grab her phone which was on her dresser, walking in she didn't think to check or anything first so she wasn't really expecting to see anything out of the ordinary since the door wasn't closed or anything...looking up she gasped loudly at the sight in front of her as her face flushed red "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" She yelped grabbing her phone quickly before covering her eyes "I-I was just g-getting the p-phone" she said before rushing out and closing the door, not that that would have made a difference, since she had already saw everything. Oh god, talk about awkward, how the heck was she supposed to face him now? She wasn't expecting him to even be there never mind being there in a complete state of undress. Walking back to her previous task she went silent as her cheeks burned red, trying to calm herself down and forget about what had just happened quietly poking at the food she was cooking.

@Akio
Of all the things that he expected her suddenly turning and walking towards him was the last though once he heard the vibration of the phone he had stopped like a deer caught in headlights. He turned to Rosalie giving her a full view of him with his powerful body and his *goods*. Girl of course had seen him naked but never in such a sudden, and unexpected view after the thoughts he was having about her. To his utter horror his body actually started getting aroused even as Rosalie starred and he turned around a slight blush in his cheeks as well. She left the room swiftly after her as he calmed down though he did so a lot faster then she did. He got dressed in a couple seconds and followed her into the kitchen. The silence was awkward but he didn't show it. He was as blank faced as ever. "There's not reason to be embarrassed, I'm not shy of showing off my physical form." He said trying to help and probably not doing so.

TheDragoon said:
Nova rolled her eyes. "Relax. We can use the sewer lines to make an escape, but I doubt we'll be able to get out of here if we run into security." She said, looking down at a sewer grate nearby. "Are you okay with getting a little dirty?" She asked 'him' with a giggle.
tumblr_neoybcWOwR1qg2o5zo2_500.gif

Klef

"The sewer huh?" Klef asked, her eyes widened, eager to find an way out of this strange city. "Is the security really that tough though? They seemed so friendly when I first met them, not to mention the fact that I was able to run around a city and a hotel completely unsupervised..." She told her, recalling her experience in the city up to going deep underground. "But.... we probably shouldn't take our chances." A bright smile finally returned onto the her face as she spoke. Her eyes trailed over to te same sewer grate Nova was looking at, she knew where this was going, and they were down, quite literally. "Sure, getting a bit grimy doesn't bother me" Klef told her, studying the sewer for a few moments. "How bad can it be? This city is super clean." She said, chuckling a bit.

Form: Male (Klef)

JJKab said:
"Yeah... I do, but I can't handle well too big objects..." Fricka said, smiling a bit.
"And I can heal people, but I also get tired, so I signed up for special classes to help me with that" She stated

"So... Will you come with me?"
''Sure. I'll come.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure. I'll come.''
Fricka smiled kindly, as she kept on walking, soon approaching the registry, with numerous lessons

"Pick one, I'll be waiting. If you want, you can come with me on my lesson, and look at it. They're open, I think"

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled kindly, as she kept on walking, soon approaching the registry, with numerous lessons
"Pick one, I'll be waiting. If you want, you can come with me on my lesson, and look at it. They're open, I think"
''I'll just watch. Unless there is some kind of combat training lesson, heck, I'll join.''

...♱She said confidently. She never fought anyone here before. Thought it would be fun if she did♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'll just watch. Unless there is some kind of combat training lesson, heck, I'll join.''
...♱She said confidently. She never fought anyone here before. Thought it would be fun if she did♱...
"It's just telekinesis" Fricka said, smiling a bit slyly at her.

"So, I see you're more combat-oriented?"

JJKab said:
"It's just telekinesis" Fricka said, smiling a bit slyly at her.
"So, I see you're more combat-oriented?"
''Yeah. Used to be an assassin. I need to sharpen those skills a little bit more.''

...♱She said before she stretched a little again. It seemed she was very flexible♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. Used to be an assassin. I need to sharpen those skills a little bit more.''
...♱She said before she stretched a little again. It seemed she was very flexible♱...
"Oh... A A-Assasin" Fricka said, feeling a bit uneasy

"H-Hope that I'm not your next target" She joked, laughing lightly, as they entered the class room

Akio said:
Of all the things that he expected her suddenly turning and walking towards him was the last though once he heard the vibration of the phone he had stopped like a deer caught in headlights. He turned to Rosalie giving her a full view of him with his powerful body and his *goods*. Girl of course had seen him naked but never in such a sudden, and unexpected view after the thoughts he was having about her. To his utter horror his body actually started getting aroused even as Rosalie starred and he turned around a slight blush in his cheeks as well. She left the room swiftly after her as he calmed down though he did so a lot faster then she did. He got dressed in a couple seconds and followed her into the kitchen. The silence was awkward but he didn't show it. He was as blank faced as ever. "There's not reason to be embarrassed, I'm not shy of showing off my physical form." He said trying to help and probably not doing so.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie had continued cooking the food as he walked into the room the awkward feeling radiating from her was so strong you could probably cut the atmosphere with a knife. Visibly cringing when she heard his voice, sure, he might not have been embarrassed about being seen, but she was most certainly embarrassed about seeing him, naked bodies were uncharted territory for the girl it was certainly a shock to her system to walk in on one. Taking a breath to before speaking she finished cooking the pancakes "W-Well I'm shy about viewing it" her voice said so quietly it was almost unheard. Her cheeks tint wasn't as strong now but even as she left his plate of food with him she didn't make eye contact with him, still finding it a bit awkward to do so. "Here's your food...I hope pancakes are okay" her voice sounded softly.

@Akio

JJKab said:
"Oh... A A-Assasin" Fricka said, feeling a bit uneasy
"H-Hope that I'm not your next target" She joked, laughing lightly, as they entered the class room
''I said I used to be. I'm retired.''

...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

''Well, shall we get going?''

Ballerina said:

tumblr_neoybcWOwR1qg2o5zo2_500.gif

Klef

"The sewer huh?" Klef asked, her eyes widened, eager to find an way out of this strange city. "Is the security really that tough though? They seemed so friendly when I first met them, not to mention the fact that I was able to run around a city and a hotel completely unsupervised..." She told her, recalling her experience in the city up to going deep underground. "But.... we probably shouldn't take our chances." A bright smile finally returned onto the her face as she spoke. Her eyes trailed over to te same sewer grate Nova was looking at, she knew where this was going, and they were down, quite literally. "Sure, getting a bit grimy doesn't bother me" Klef told her, studying the sewer for a few moments. "How bad can it be? This city is super clean." She said, chuckling a bit.

Form: Male (Klef)

Nova bursted out laughing. She had never heard something so silly in her life. She then wiped away a tear and looked at him. "Oh trust me, it's bad~" She said teasingly before opening the grate and hopping down the ladder as she waved him to follow. The wafting of a nauseous stench wafted out. It smelt worse than a dumpster full of diahrea.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I said I used to be. I'm retired.''
...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

''Well, shall we get going?''
"Welp, I'm already at my class, so... You can watchm if you'd like" Fricka said, as she approached her seat, and sat down. On the table, there were a few things she had to lift with her mind: A small box, a cup, a metal pot, and a case for PC, full with bricks.

JJKab said:
"Welp, I'm already at my class, so... You can watchm if you'd like" Fricka said, as she approached her seat, and sat down. On the table, there were a few things she had to lift with her mind: A small box, a cup, a metal pot, and a case for PC, full with bricks.
...♱Seris soon stood in the door way leaning on the frame watching Fricka♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris soon stood in the door way leaning on the frame watching Fricka♱...
Fricka soon closed her eyes, as the cup and the small box went into the air, hovering a bit over the table. She could handle that with little problem. When she tried to lift the pot, she started sweating a bit, as it went into the air as well.

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie had continued cooking the food as he walked into the room the awkward feeling radiating from her was so strong you could probably cut the atmosphere with a knife. Visibly cringing when she heard his voice, sure, he might not have been embarrassed about being seen, but she was most certainly embarrassed about seeing him, naked bodies were uncharted territory for the girl it was certainly a shock to her system to walk in on one. Taking a breath to before speaking she finished cooking the pancakes "W-Well I'm shy about viewing it" her voice said so quietly it was almost unheard. Her cheeks tint wasn't as strong now but even as she left his plate of food with him she didn't make eye contact with him, still finding it a bit awkward to do so. "Here's your food...I hope pancakes are okay" her voice sounded softly.

@Akio
He shook his head but they already spoke on this arguement and he wasn't gonna bother saying it again. He took the pancakes. "Ive never eaten a home cooked meal not made by myself so this is already a plus." He said taking the food looking up at her. "Your very beautiful. I'm surprised your still so shy of seeing a man, I would have thought you would have been with someone already." He said off handingly taking a bite.

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi nodded before walking in the direction of the cafe, "Alright, we'll be off" she said.
Toru looked at Rin, "Never knew you could actually listen to someone" she said.
...✵ Rin scoffed and rolled her eyes✵...

"Oh shut up"

...€ Carmela walked with Kurumi €...

"I hope our mothers feud doesn't make things weird between us..."

Akio said:
He shook his head but they already spoke on this arguement and he wasn't gonna bother saying it again. He took the pancakes. "Ive never eaten a home cooked meal not made by myself so this is already a plus." He said taking the food looking up at her. "Your very beautiful. I'm surprised your still so shy of seeing a man, I would have thought you would have been with someone already." He said off handingly taking a bite.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie tilted her head "Really? Well I hope its good enough for a first homecooked meal" she said with a nod before hearing his next statement. She froze at his words for a moment, looking over at him and blinking a few times as her cheeks coloured. "boys where I'm from aren't so open minded about weird girls with abilities as they are here. I didn't attract that kind of attention from them" she said with a simple shrug of her shoulders before turning her attention to her food.

@Akio

As Gregory entered the swimming pool, he noticed that his lessons weren't even there, as he facepalmed himself

"Ngh....." He grumbled, as he walked out, and pulled out his phone...

"I wonder what is Ariel doing?" He mumbled to himself

@Nonalaka

JJKab said:
As Gregory entered the swimming pool, he noticed that his lessons weren't even there, as he facepalmed himself
"Ngh....." He grumbled, as he walked out, and pulled out his phone...

"I wonder what is Ariel doing?" He mumbled to himself

@Nonalaka

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel was currently in the library doing some school work a large stack of books next to her as she was looking through them all, sighing a little she leaned back on the chair, she had been working for a while now and was now bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back