• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:

Akane watched as the lightning came from the from the ground, and she soon found herself motionless once it made contact with her. What a neat trick. Akane looked up to see what, she was doing now only to find a foot in her face and soon connecting. Se gently placed her hand on Aselia's ankle and spun her around, swinging her staff, only making sure her attacks cut her clothes so she wouldn't harm her.

"I won't fight you seriously. It wouldn't bode well and it'd leave a bad taste in my killing someone who doesn't deserve it."

...✦Aselia looked at Akane furiously before looking down at her clothes and covering her exposed parts blushing deeply as the Void Field kept on✦...

''W-What the hell...?! Out of all the things you can do, you had to cut up my clothes..''

...✦Aselia said before she threw knives with her free hand which the knives homed into her hands. Once it made impact, it bounded Akane's hands together. Aselia soon started to change her clothes summoning a new set of clothes which had the same design✦...

''I'm not sure if you're a pervert or you're trying to joke with me...ugh that was ridiculous...I mean I understand you don't want to kill me but you could just throw me somewhere and not rip my clothes to shreds...''

LunaCrosby said:
(probably be like like, " :o there's a bee")
Scarlet shook her head, "I wouldn't want to use all of your money, i'd feel bad" she said.
"Then how about we go half? Then we could just watch a movie at your place and eat a ton of food." Logan said as his stomach growled. "I-I can really go for a meal..."

latest

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia looked at Akane furiously before looking down at her clothes and covering her exposed parts blushing deeply as the Void Field kept on✦...

''W-What the hell...?! Out of all the things you can do, you had to cut up my clothes..''

...✦Aselia said before she threw knives with her free hand which the knives homed into her hands. Once it made impact, it bounded Akane's hands together. Aselia soon started to change her clothes summoning a new set of clothes which had the same design✦...

''I'm not sure if you're a pervert or you're trying to joke with me...ugh that was ridiculous...I mean I understand you don't want to kill me but you could just throw me somewhere and not rip my clothes to shreds...''

Akane nodded and watched as Aselia made some new clothes appear for herself. She had secretly undid the bindings, but didn't move so it seemed like she was still stuck. She sighed when she was called a pervert... I mean... Sometimes she was... Maybe she thought the body of this woman was interesting and oddly a familiar shape.

"Your behavior... You remind me a lot of my ex-fiance.... That I won't bring up in detail. Anyways, what do you plan to do? The other said she wants to question me. Let her."

Roman said:

Akane nodded and watched as Aselia made some new clothes appear for herself. She had secretly undid the bindings, but didn't move so it seemed like she was still stuck. She sighed when she was called a pervert... I mean... Sometimes she was... Maybe she thought the body of this woman was interesting and oddly a familiar shape.

"Your behavior... You remind me a lot of my ex-fiance.... That I won't bring up in detail. Anyways, what do you plan to do? The other said she wants to question me. Let her."

''Ex-fiance huh...? It's funny because I also have an ex-fiance. She went to go fight ass her off...we were both mothers without a husband. She was also my drinking buddy. So...now...''

...✦A tear soon fell down her cheek but she wiped it off. After that she adjusted her hat. She also had her back facing Akane. So even if Akane moved, Aselia wouldn't be able to see✦...

''Agh...I just can't get her out of my head. No matter what I do. Explore the world, kill a person, fighting you...She's still in my head no matter what. Actually, the more we fight, the more she starts popping into my head. Wish me and her can get back together again...but then she said for centuries...wait what am I saying? I am saying this in front of a stranger. An assassin. Who I'm currently fighting..! Ugh what the hell...''

...✦She said before she face palmed. Her cheeks started to redden even more out of embarrassment✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure. I'm a bit hungry right now..''
...☫Seria said as she waited☫...
Helen had got the attention of her waitress. "Please bring my friend here a piece of that black forest cake." she said as she finished her piece. "So you must go to the school, is it any fun?" she asked casually.

@HimeragiSeiker

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''I haven't been there in awhile. But I'm sure you can improve your skills and such there...as well as taking some academic classes..''

...☫She said before she yawned a little☫...

''The school is going to reopen in a few days though. Because of that chipping law, the school was closed for obvious reasons...''

Roman said:
"Then how about we go half? Then we could just watch a movie at your place and eat a ton of food." Logan said as his stomach growled. "I-I can really go for a meal..."
latest
Scarlet blinked when his stomach growled before nodding, "Alright, that sounds like a deal then... we should probably hurry up and get the food before you start thinking everything looks good" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ex-fiance huh...? It's funny because I also have an ex-fiance. She went to go fight ass her off...we were both mothers without a husband. She was also my drinking buddy. So...now...''
...✦A tear soon fell down her cheek but she wiped it off. After that she adjusted her hat. She also had her back facing Akane. So even if Akane moved, Aselia wouldn't be able to see✦...

''Agh...I just can't get her out of my head. No matter what I do. Explore the world, kill a person, fighting you...She's still in my head no matter what. Actually, the more we fight, the more she starts popping into my head. Wish me and her can get back together again...but then she said for centuries...wait what am I saying? I am saying this in front of a stranger. An assassin. Who I'm currently fighting..! Ugh what the hell...''

...✦She said before she face palmed. Her cheeks started to redden even more out of embarrassment✦...
Akane put her hands on her waist and the staff disappeared. She shook her head and sighed as she watched Aselia. So she felt the same way she did. She was going to walk closer, but thought she'd consider it a threat or something, so she stayed perfectly still.

"I said possibly centuries. Not a century. That person must have a lot to make up for... But I'm here for the same thing you are. Trying to take my mind off the one I loved too. She's just engraved into my brain, and... I like that, but at the same time it's restricting me from doing what I can do... And... My name is Akane. Don't worry. It's my real name."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked when his stomach growled before nodding, "Alright, that sounds like a deal then... we should probably hurry up and get the food before you start thinking everything looks good" she said.
Logan nodded in agreement, though everything already did look good... It always all looks good. "Yeah. You have a point." He said as he followed by her side. "I'd pretty much eat anything that doesn't make my stomach go into a deep depression. See anything you want?"

Roman said:
Logan nodded in agreement, though everything already did look good... It always all looks good. "Yeah. You have a point." He said as he followed by her side. "I'd pretty much eat anything that doesn't make my stomach go into a deep depression. See anything you want?"
Scarlet looked around before pointing at a bag of chips and looking at him, "I think that look's pretty good" she said and looked around at the other flavor's, "They make a lot of chip flavor's"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked around before pointing at a bag of chips and looking at him, "I think that look's pretty good" she said and looked around at the other flavor's, "They make a lot of chip flavor's"
"Yeah they do. Some are good... others... Not so much. Sometimes they're are even unnatural flavored chips, but they cab be pretty good too." Logan said as he grabbed some chips. He had grabbed t least one of each flavor. "Next?"

(@LunaCrosby , can we end this interraction, and say that Fricka fell asleep, and Ryouko exited her house?)

Fricka quietly woke up in her bed, as she stretched, yawning. She looked around, a bit suprised

"W-What? I think... I slept.." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

Roman said:
Akane put her hands on her waist and the staff disappeared. She shook her head and sighed as she watched Aselia. So she felt the same way she did. She was going to walk closer, but thought she'd consider it a threat or something, so she stayed perfectly still.
"I said possibly centuries. Not a century. That person must have a lot to make up for... But I'm here for the same thing you are. Trying to take my mind off the one I loved too. She's just engraved into my brain, and... I like that, but at the same time it's restricting me from doing what I can do... And... My name is Akane. Don't worry. It's my real name."
...✦Aselia froze when she heard her name was Akane. This was Akane the whole time? No wonder she had sort of a resemblance that resembled Akane. But it could be just another Akane so she soon spoke again but not turning around to see her✦...

''Akane...? Akane Ishida..?''

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot unbuckled himself from the ride as she spoke to him, his stomach felt like it was doing flips the whole way through the ride, but he couldn't deny that it was pretty fun. Looking over to her he smiled brightly. "It was pretty great" he said happily as he then stepped off the ride, wondering where they were going to next.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi nodded happily in agree, "It was awesome! I think I know a better one though, come on let's go~ This one will make you pretty dizzy." She said excitedly before rushing off towards the next ride. She was a little hyper and had a lot of energy in her today, more so than usual. It was probably the desserts that she had eaten earlier in the day that made her like this. Yumi always said she never got a sugar high from eating sweets, but clearly that was wrong.

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah but im heading to school. i might be able to reply within like 3 hours or so..
(Rightie... I am viable for RPing, by the way, for anyone interested)

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi nodded happily in agree, "It was awesome! I think I know a better one though, come on let's go~ This one will make you pretty dizzy." She said excitedly before rushing off towards the next ride. She was a little hyper and had a lot of energy in her today, more so than usual. It was probably the desserts that she had eaten earlier in the day that made her like this. Yumi always said she never got a sugar high from eating sweets, but clearly that was wrong.

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot blinked, aw man he was still partly recovering from the last one bit he was sure he'd be alright by the time they walked there, or.... Or ran there? Okay fair enough. After watching Yumi suddenly rush off he went off after her to catch up, by the looks of it she was pretty hyper, not that Elliot minded of course, he was glad she was having good fun that's what they were there for after all, though it made him wonder if she was one of those people who crash really hard afterwards, ah well, he supposed he'd find out "Which are we going to?" He asked as he caught up.

Roman said:
"Yeah they do. Some are good... others... Not so much. Sometimes they're are even unnatural flavored chips, but they cab be pretty good too." Logan said as he grabbed some chips. He had grabbed t least one of each flavor. "Next?"
Scarlet looked around the store again, "some thing's just aren't meant to be used for chips.... like fish" she said.

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie blinked, wearing a confused expression as he seemed to rush to the shower like he was in a hurry and his voice sounding a tad different that usual since her hearing was good it wasn't hard for her to pick up on such things as a difference in voice or breathing though she couldn't place a meaning to the change of voice he had. She continued to brush at her hair, staring in the direction he ran off in trying to figure out what that was all about before mentally shrugging, maybe it was nothing...

@Akio
He quickly turned on the cold water entering the shower without hesitation shivering once as the chilled water shocked him to the bone waking him up swiftly and helping clear his mind. He was beginning to think this girl was dangerous, she affected him in a way he found hard to match when his body seemed to react to her. He took a slightly longer shower then usual, about 5 minutes under the cold water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back