• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:

Akane made the ID incinerate before it reached her. She wasn't taking credit for what someone did. That's just stupid. Besides, it doesn't even look like Akane's work. She sighed and looked at this woman. She slowly began pacing back and forth.

"I'm not taking credit. In fact, you offered to kill me. I want you to do it. If you manage to entertain in the least, I might even tell you my name."

''Alright fine...just know, you won't make it out of here ali--''

''Aselia? You done yet? Who are you talking to?''

...♱Another woman, soon came in from behind. She soon looked at the woman a bit curiously♱...

''Who's...this?''

''Seol...it's an assassin...she's saying that your target was her contract...''

''Alright well? Why don't we just leave? I mean he's dead now, we don't need to handle such a troublesome assassin..''

''Still..!''

''Fine...but just cripple her okay? I want to question her a little later...''

...♱She said as she stared at the woman seeing what she would do♱...

...✦Aselia did the same, holding her knives at ready✦...

((This should fix it... omg))

thumb.gif

Lumina
~ The broken phoenix ~

...?Snow. It was snowing. Why was it snowing? Lumina felt cold. Why was she cold? She was never cold. Was this what it felt like to truly lose half of yourself? Either way, Lumina felt the blackness of fading into unconsciousness slowly creeping into her vision, the effect of having the cut on her arm be so deep really start to take effect. Even though she wasn't going to bleed out anymore, she had lost a fair amount of blood, and the wound wasn't quite healed even though she had cauterized it, so her arm was throbbing with pain the entire limp. Despite this, her arms wrapped tighter around his neck, shaking her head as she looked down at the own ground she saw in front of her. It wasn't his fault that she had run out of the hospital. It wasn't his fault that she was so bad with dealing with her emotions and feelings. None of it was his fault. With the blackness creeping in even further to the point where she was teetering on fully falling unconscious, Lumina spoke as many words as she could get out before being overtaken and falling limp against him?...

"No... don't say that... I'm... the one to blame. Don't do that... to yourself... Kenji...."

no slide no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet walked into the store and looked back at him, "Hmm, doing both might be fun, we'd be able to talk about the movie while we eat.. unless talking about movie's is an old people thing..." she said, though the last part was quiet, considering she'd been alive for a long time, she probably did many thing's differently then other people, she wasn't sure.
Logan rubbed his chin and laughed lightly as he followed behind Scarlet. "Talking about a movie after watching it is totally normal. Nothing unnatural about it at all." He said chuckling lightly.

Roman said:
Logan rubbed his chin and laughed lightly as he followed behind Scarlet. "Talking about a movie after watching it is totally normal. Nothing unnatural about it at all." He said chuckling lightly.
(I wonder why he's behind her (>u>)

)

Scarlet blinked before sighing, "When you live for a long time you start getting confused on what's normal and what isn't" she said before looking in front of her and around the store, "I'm not sure what I should get..."

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi stared at her mom, "Don't stare, you'll freak her out" she said.
Toru looked around, "where's your guardian? are they around?" she asked
...€ Carmela shrugged and sighed as she looked around €...

"Im not su-, shes over there by the hot dog stand"

...✵ Rin had gotten her hot dog and had made her way over to carmela, he didn't notice toru until she was standing next to her, immediately she glared at toru✵...

"Why are you near my daughter?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright fine...just know, you won't make it out of here ali--''

''Aselia? You done yet? Who are you talking to?''

...?Another woman, soon came in from behind. She soon looked at the woman a bit curiously?...

''Who's...this?''

''Seol...it's an assassin...she's saying that your target was her contract...''

''Alright well? Why don't we just leave? I mean he's dead now, we don't need to handle such a troublesome assassin..''

''Still..!''

''Fine...but just cripple her okay? I want to question her a little later...''

...?She said as she stared at the woman seeing what she would do?...

...?Aselia did the same, holding her knives at ready?...

Akane looked at the two women. Did she really expect to kill her? Wow... Typical oblivious idiots. She lifted her gun, which eventually turned a staff. She swung it around and reality seemed to fade.

tumblr_my4px6c87s1qfvyulo4_500.gif

"I don't attack first when the challenge is offered towards me. If you issue me a challenge, then live up to it and fight me."

Roman said:
"...Alright. I'll take you there after we get Luner back." Alejandro replied
...€ May nodded and looked around, trying to use her goddess abilities to find luner, she could tell that luner was really far away so it was harder for her to track down, if luner wasnt taken so far May would have been able to get her back herself, Luner must have been stuck because she had always been able to make her way back to May without a problem so May knew something bad happened but she also knew that it wasnt death, she of all people would know €...

"Shes really far away... I cant locate her, I dont feel her aura..."

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela shrugged and sighed as she looked around €...
"Im not su-, shes over there by the hot dog stand"

...✵ Rin had gotten her hot dog and had made her way over to carmela, he didn't notice toru until she was standing next to her, immediately she glared at toru✵...

"Why are you near my daughter?"
Toru glared at Rin, "Because it just so happens that my daughter and your daughter are talking" she said.

Kurumi stared at them with a confused expression before looking at Carmela curiously, "Do you have any idea what's going on?" she asked.

Roman said:

Akane looked at the two women. Did she really expect to kill her? Wow... Typical oblivious idiots. She lifted her gun, which eventually turned a staff. She swung it around and reality seemed to fade.

tumblr_my4px6c87s1qfvyulo4_500.gif

"I don't attack first when the challenge is offered towards me. If you issue me a challenge, then live up to it and fight me."

''Ngh...chya..!!''

...?She soon started throwing knives rapidly towards Akane. All of them going rapidly fast. She had a staff so she wondered if she was skilled enough to deflect the knives?...

LunaCrosby said:
(I wonder why he's behind her (>u>)
)

Scarlet blinked before sighing, "When you live for a long time you start getting confused on what's normal and what isn't" she said before looking in front of her and around the store, "I'm not sure what I should get..."
(((( I'd clearly state that if he were... But maybe I forgot to... xD ))))

"Well just follow my league. I'll happily show you the ropes of how to be modern." He said jokingly. Logan then looked around the store with Scarlet. "If you're like me, then just get everything you like... But that depends on how much money you have with you."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and looked around, trying to use her goddess abilities to find luner, she could tell that luner was really far away so it was harder for her to track down, if luner wasnt taken so far May would have been able to get her back herself, Luner must have been stuck because she had always been able to make her way back to May without a problem so May knew something bad happened but she also knew that it wasnt death, she of all people would know €...
"Shes really far away... I cant locate her, I dont feel her aura..."
Alejandro shook his head and looked at May. "Don't think about the worst. Maybe she's just tired and her energy is lowering to a resting state." He said trying to put her in a place of peace. If that was the case... Death... Then May would most likely be devastated and he wouldn't want to see her like that.

Roman said:
(((( I'd clearly state that if he were... But maybe I forgot to... xD ))))
"Well just follow my league. I'll happily show you the ropes of how to be modern." He said jokingly. Logan then looked around the store with Scarlet. "If you're like me, then just get everything you like... But that depends on how much money you have with you."
(xDDDDDDD)

Scarlet looked at him, "fifty dollars isn't nearly enough to buy everything I like, plus Levi's." she said, "And Levi likes trying new thing's, you never know what kind of food she's going to mix together and use all of" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ngh...chya..!!''
...✦She soon started throwing knives rapidly towards Akane. All of them going rapidly fast. She had a staff so she wondered if she was skilled enough to deflect the knives✦...

Akane stood perfectly still as the knives were flying in her direction. She wasn't phased by the sight of them or nothing. Once they reached a close proximity, they were sent flying in different directions. She had moved so fast it looked as if she didn't move at all.

"You're fighting a battle that's way out of your league. I'll give you one more chance. If you fail to land the hit, then you failed to entertain me... Let's go."

Roman said:
Alejandro shook his head and looked at May. "Don't think about the worst. Maybe she's just tired and her energy is lowering to a resting state." He said trying to put her in a place of peace. If that was the case... Death... Then May would most likely be devastated and he wouldn't want to see her like that.
...€ May let out a soft sigh, she nodded slowly, she was anxious to get to Luner, walking was to slow.. and she didnt have her wings anym-, she looked over at Alejandro €...

"Can we fly for a little bit? Flying is faster than walking..."

LunaCrosby said:
(xDDDDDDD)
Scarlet looked at him, "fifty dollars isn't nearly enough to buy everything I like, plus Levi's." she said, "And Levi likes trying new thing's, you never know what kind of food she's going to mix together and use all of" she said.
(((( He's an airhead though xD If he were to look it'd totally be for a different rather than just Jim saying that's a nice butt xDD ))))

Logan chuckled and smiled and Scarlet. "I'll gladly help you pay if you want. I might end up buying a lot of stuff anyways."

Roman said:

Akane stood perfectly still as the knives were flying in her direction. She wasn't phased by the sight of them or nothing. Once they reached a close proximity, they were sent flying in different directions. She had moved so fast it looked as if she didn't move at all.

"You're fighting a battle that's way out of your league. I'll give you one more chance. If you fail to land the hit, then you failed to entertain me... Let's go."

''Ngh...Void Field..!!''

...✦She said before the surface beneath her started to electrify and then it soon started to spread rapidly soon able getting to Akane and it seemed to hold her there before Aselia charged at her and then attempted to kick her in the face✦...

LunaCrosby said:
Toru glared at Rin, "Because it just so happens that my daughter and your daughter are talking" she said.
Kurumi stared at them with a confused expression before looking at Carmela curiously, "Do you have any idea what's going on?" she asked.
...€ Carmela looked over at Kurumi and shrugged €...

"No clue... Hey, Is this the women who your mother showed you?"

...✵ Rin crossed her arms and looked over at Carmela and Kurumi and then back at Toru✵...

"How many kids do you have?"

Roman said:
(((( He's an airhead though xD If he were to look it'd totally be for a different rather than just Jim saying that's a nice butt xDD ))))
Logan chuckled and smiled and Scarlet. "I'll gladly help you pay if you want. I might end up buying a lot of stuff anyways."
(probably be like like, " :o there's a bee")

Scarlet shook her head, "I wouldn't want to use all of your money, i'd feel bad" she said.

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela looked over at Kurumi and shrugged €...
"No clue... Hey, Is this the women who your mother showed you?"

...✵ Rin crossed her arms and looked over at Carmela and Kurumi and then back at Toru✵...

"How many kids do you have?"
Kurumi looked at Rin before looking back at Carmela and nodding, "Yeah, she was going on about how she was her rival and stuff, about how she got on her nerves" she said.

Toru narrowed her eye's, "Just the two, tch, you have half as many as me anyway's." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Just...why..?''
...?Zenya said as she looked down a bit. She was really hurt from being scolded even when she tried to save Celia?...

''Why did you yell at me? I didn't know you would just turn up alive, and also I was worried sick when I sensed your presence nearly fade...But I tried for 5 days of pain and what happens? Not even an 'okay' but a 'What's wrong with you?!' I think I should've just stayed at that lab and let them do what they wanted to do. Probably by then I would be dead.''

...?Her voice started to drop into sadness. She was really hurt. Especially that now in her new life, her emotions have a bigger impact on her. She wasn't the cold Zenya like she was before. She was now more emotional. She just didn't know how to handle such sadness and pain?...
...??Celia averted her gaze to the ground, ashamed at herself for hurting Zenya. It wasn't her intention to do that, far beyond it quite frankly. She had just been worried and had shown it in the wrong way. Zenya did say she died after being brought back to the house and, though she was revived, that had practically scared Celia. She didn't want to think about one of her best friends dying, in her own house at that. She also hadn't realized that Zenya had been looking for her for the five days that she was gone, then again she had never asked so of course she wouldn't know. Now Celia felt worse for yelling at her, tears had started to well in her eyes as she gazed at the ground. Her voice was barely audible, coming out as a whisper as she spoke??...

"I'm sorry.. The thought of you dying scared me and I just started yelling. I.. just wouldn't want you risking your life for me, since you still have so much to live for. You probably think that's an excuse.. Please don't say that.. I-I don't want you dead."

tumblr_mrp8y0IMQh1sorll2o1_400.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia averted her gaze to the ground, ashamed at herself for hurting Zenya. It wasn't her intention to do that, far beyond it quite frankly. She had just been worried and had shown it in the wrong way. Zenya did say she died after being brought back to the house and, though she was revived, that had practically scared Celia. She didn't want to think about one of her best friends dying, in her own house at that. She also hadn't realized that Zenya had been looking for her for the five days that she was gone, then again she had never asked so of course she wouldn't know. Now Celia felt worse for yelling at her, tears had started to well in her eyes as she gazed at the ground. Her voice was barely audible, coming out as a whisper as she spoke??...

"I'm sorry.. The thought of you dying scared me and I just started yelling. I.. just wouldn't want you risking your life for me, since you still have so much to live for. You probably think that's an excuse.. Please don't say that.. I-I don't want you dead."

tumblr_mrp8y0IMQh1sorll2o1_400.gif
...?Zenya soon wiped away her tears. She didn't know what to do at this point so the swords went away. She just stood there unsure what to do?...

''Then what? I feel like I suffered enough. My childhood, my death, my unsure feelings towards Talia and this sadness and pain, what do I do now...?''

Lumina said:
((This should fix it... omg))
thumb.gif

Lumina
~ The broken phoenix ~

...♤Snow. It was snowing. Why was it snowing? Lumina felt cold. Why was she cold? She was never cold. Was this what it felt like to truly lose half of yourself? Either way, Lumina felt the blackness of fading into unconsciousness slowly creeping into her vision, the effect of having the cut on her arm be so deep really start to take effect. Even though she wasn't going to bleed out anymore, she had lost a fair amount of blood, and the wound wasn't quite healed even though she had cauterized it, so her arm was throbbing with pain the entire limp. Despite this, her arms wrapped tighter around his neck, shaking her head as she looked down at the own ground she saw in front of her. It wasn't his fault that she had run out of the hospital. It wasn't his fault that she was so bad with dealing with her emotions and feelings. None of it was his fault. With the blackness creeping in even further to the point where she was teetering on fully falling unconscious, Lumina spoke as many words as she could get out before being overtaken and falling limp against him♤...

"No... don't say that... I'm... the one to blame. Don't do that... to yourself... Kenji...."

no slide no slide no slide
...ΨKenji caught Lumina, or the figment, within his arms, his gaze soon shifting to face the sky as he slowly realised it was snowing. He spoke as he looked down at Lumina, his cold irises focusing on her face, then her arm. In truth, she felt real, yet he knew otherwise. So he stood there, not knowing what to do, shortly before they vanishedΨ...

What.. happened..?

...ΨThey suddenly manifested within the Fukushima Estate, more accurately Kenji's bedroom. He sighed lightly and walked over to his bed, shortly before he placed her onto the blankets. He simply stood by the bed, watching herΨ...

...♅Akira stood in the doorway, looking at his younger brother and his pair. As he observed the sadness in Kenji's eyes, he spoke, taking several steps into the room♅...

She's real, you know.

...ΨKenji turned towards the duplication of his older brother, his faded red coloured irises focusing on him as he repliedΨ...

What are you talking about?

...♅Akira motioned his head towards the unconscious Lumina and replied♅...

Lumina. She's not just a figment of your powers. She's real.

That's impossible, we watched her die. I watched her die.

...♅Akira sighed lightly♅...

Phoenixes are reborn upon death. It seems her reborn life and her old life crashed into one another when she met you, causing the Lumina we all know and love to resurface.

...ΨKenji's gaze suddenly transferred to Lumina, replying to his older brother as it did soΨ...

You mean-

Yes, Kenji. It's really her.

...ΨKenji suddenly dropped to his knees, overjoyed by the news. He slowly gasped Lumina's hand and spoke, his forehead soon leaning on their interlaced hands. The duplication of Akira turned around and walked away, shortly before vanishingΨ...

I'm so glad..

Mayyflower said:
...€ May let out a soft sigh, she nodded slowly, she was anxious to get to Luner, walking was to slow.. and she didnt have her wings anym-, she looked over at Alejandro €...
"Can we fly for a little bit? Flying is faster than walking..."
Alejandro nodded and stopped walking. He closed his eyes and focused a little as his wings began to form. The same shiny ones made of ice. "I'll carry you. Come on." He said as he opened his arms.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ngh...Void Field..!!''
...✦She said before the surface beneath her started to electrify and then it soon started to spread rapidly soon able getting to Akane and it seemed to hold her there before Aselia charged at her and then attempted to kick her in the face✦...

Akane watched as the lightning came from the from the ground, and she soon found herself motionless once it made contact with her. What a neat trick. Akane looked up to see what, she was doing now only to find a foot in her face and soon connecting. Se gently placed her hand on Aselia's ankle and spun her around, swinging her staff, only making sure her attacks cut her clothes so she wouldn't harm her.

"I won't fight you seriously. It wouldn't bode well and it'd leave a bad taste in my killing someone who doesn't deserve it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back