• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel was currently in the library doing some school work a large stack of books next to her as she was looking through them all, sighing a little she leaned back on the chair, she had been working for a while now and was now bored.
Gregory was passing by the library, as he looked into it, and stopped, smirking. He saw Ariel looking through the books, and decided to approach hers, since she was bored. He slowly approached her from behind, and covered her eyes, kissing her neck gently

"Guess who?" He asked gently, smirking.

TheDragoon said:
Nova bursted out laughing. She had never heard something so silly in her life. She then wiped away a tear and looked at him. "Oh trust me, it's bad~" She said teasingly before opening the grate and hopping down the ladder as she waved him to follow. The wafting of a nauseous stench wafted out. It smelt worse than a dumpster full of diahrea.

Klef

She cocked an eyebrow, rather confused why Nova was laughing. Was it something she said? Klef took Nova's word on the fact that the sewer smelled bad, but she was talking to the same girl who lived in a circus for five years. " Sure." She said with a hint of sarcasm in the tone of her voice. The girl was positive that elephant dung would trump the smell of the sewer in what seemed to be a rather nice looking city. She walked over to where Nova was ushering her and began to make her way down the ladder. Klef took back everything she believed once she smelled the stench coming from the sewer. "Oh....god...you're right....this place really does stink...." She told Nova, trying not to gag.

Form: Male (Klef)

JJKab said:
Gregory was passing by the library, as he looked into it, and stopped, smirking. He saw Ariel looking through the books, and decided to approach hers, since she was bored. He slowly approached her from behind, and covered her eyes, kissing her neck gently
"Guess who?" He asked gently, smirking.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel had went to move forward again but stopped when everything suddenly went dark, hearing a familiar voice and pair of lips pressing to her neck, she giggled quietly "I might need a clue" she joked.

Ballerina said:

Klef

She cocked an eyebrow, rather confused why Nova was laughing. Was it something she said? Klef took Nova's word on the fact that the sewer smelled bad, but she was talking to the same girl who lived in a circus for five years. " Sure." She said with a hint of sarcasm in the tone of her voice. The girl was positive that elephant dung would trump the smell of the sewer in what seemed to be a rather nice looking city. She walked over to where Nova was ushering her and began to make her way down the ladder. Klef took back everything she believed once she smelled the stench coming from the sewer. "Oh....god...you're right....this place really does stink...." She told Nova, trying not to gag.

Form: Male (Klef)

Nova plugged her nose. "Most people wear gas masks down here but we don't have any so... Yeah... Also, where do you think all of the garbage and poop in the city ends up?" She asked in a voice that sounded like squidward, except more feminine. The walls were covered in slop and the floors were covered in slime and poop. "Anyway, there's a rumor that monsters dwell down here... This city has more dark secrets than you know..." She said coughed, accidentally inhaling the unbearable stench.

JJKab said:
Fricka soon closed her eyes, as the cup and the small box went into the air, hovering a bit over the table. She could handle that with little problem. When she tried to lift the pot, she started sweating a bit, as it went into the air as well.
...♱Seris soon looked over to the teacher and smirked a bit before she stared at him before he started to float. She was using telekinesis and was apparently good at it♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia froze when she heard her name was Akane. This was Akane the whole time? No wonder she had sort of a resemblance that resembled Akane. But it could be just another Akane so she soon spoke again but not turning around to see her✦...
''Akane...? Akane Ishida..?''

Akane had finally moved her hands, showing she had been free the entire time from Aselia's attack. She must have met her before. Her voice did sound sort of familiar, and her shape too... Not only that but her energy also... She still wasn't able to put it all together as to who it was, but she could tell they've met before.

"How do you know my last name? Do you know me from somewhere?"

Roman said:

Akane had finally moved her hands, showing she had been free the entire time from Aselia's attack. She must have met her before. Her voice did sound sort of familiar, and her shape too... Not only that but her energy also... She still wasn't able to put it all together as to who it was, but she could tell they've met before.

"How do you know my last name? Do you know me from somewhere?"

''Akane...your ex-fiance...is here....Aselia Murasame...''

...✦She said looking down soon turning around to face Akane. She soon looked up with an almost saddened face but forced a small smile✦...

''I'm her..''

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel had went to move forward again but stopped when everything suddenly went dark, hearing a familiar voice and pair of lips pressing to her neck, she giggled quietly "I might need a clue" she joked.
Gregory chuckled, as he moved in front of Ariel, still covering her eyes, as he gently kissed Ariel's lips.

"Enough?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris soon looked over to the teacher and smirked a bit before she stared at him before he started to float. She was using telekinesis and was apparently good at it♱...
When Fricka tried to lift the PC case, she just couldn't. She started panting, her face going red from exaustion. She soon dropped the things that were in the air, exaustedly closing her eyes, leaning on the chair.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked around the store again, "some thing's just aren't meant to be used for chips.... like fish" she said.
Logan laughed lightly and followed behind Scarlet once again. "Yeah. No fish flavored chips. I'd probably be disappointed in the company who chooses to do that." He said. "Oh if you find anything, hand it to me. I'll carry it."

JJKab said:
Gregory chuckled, as he moved in front of Ariel, still covering her eyes, as he gently kissed Ariel's lips.
"Enough?" He asked.

When Fricka tried to lift the PC case, she just couldn't. She started panting, her face going red from exaustion. She soon dropped the things that were in the air, exaustedly closing her eyes, leaning on the chair.
...♱Seris soon started to wave the teacher around as he yelled in somewhat of confusion and fear of him going out the window. Seris just giggled a bit from his reaction as she kept staring at him♱...

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin scoffed and rolled her eyes✵...
"Oh shut up"

...€ Carmela walked with Kurumi €...

"I hope our mothers feud doesn't make things weird between us..."

Toru smirked, "Your just mad because it's true, last time I checked the almighty Rin listened to no one." she said, "Except Kyle."

Kurumi looked at Carmela and shook her head, "Nah, it's just something for me and you to laugh at as we make fun of weird things our mom's do" she said.

Roman said:
Logan laughed lightly and followed behind Scarlet once again. "Yeah. No fish flavored chips. I'd probably be disappointed in the company who chooses to do that." He said. "Oh if you find anything, hand it to me. I'll carry it."
Scarlet picked up 2 bar's of chocolate, "Do you eat chocolate? and do you have enough arm's to carry it all anyway's?" she asked, looking back at him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Akane...your ex-fiance...is here....Aselia Murasame...''
...✦She said looking down soon turning around to face Akane. She soon looked up with an almost saddened face but forced a small smile✦...

''I'm her..''

Akane stared at Aselia, her eyes wide. This was the women she was deeply in love with. Why? Why was she here? It didn't seem like something she'd do, so Akane shook her head and turned away.

"N-No... You're not her. You can't be. This isn't something she'd do. It just doesn't seem like her."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris soon started to wave the teacher around as he yelled in somewhat of confusion and fear of him going out the window. Seris just giggled a bit from his reaction as she kept staring at him♱...
Fricka quietly stood up, panting, as she decided that was enough. She made her way to Seris.

"See? It isn't S-so easy..." She stated, smirking weakly.

Roman said:

Akane stared at Aselia, her eyes wide. This was the women she was deeply in love with. Why? Why was she here? It didn't seem like something she'd do, so Akane shook her head and turned away.

"N-No... You're not her. You can't be. This isn't something she'd do. It just doesn't seem like her."

''Akane...you didn't know I would have a side of me that would snap. This is just me in my Henir Uniform...and originally, I have white hair. Akane. Look at what's real. How would I know Seol? How would I know your last name is Ishida and you have a son named Roman? How would I know that your Aselia's drinking buddy? It's because I am Aselia. There is too much I know about you that only Aselia would probably know about...''

...✦Aselia said before she started walking over to Akane✦...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May watched and went over to him and wrapped her arms around him €...
Alejandro wrapped his arms around her and they shot up into the sky, before going in the direction they were headed.

JJKab said:
Fricka quietly stood up, panting, as she decided that was enough. She made her way to Seris.
"See? It isn't S-so easy..." She stated, smirking weakly.
''Fricka, look what I've done~''

...♱She said before pointing to the teacher who is now floating and looking at Seris a bit frightened♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet picked up 2 bar's of chocolate, "Do you eat chocolate? and do you have enough arm's to carry it all anyway's?" she asked, looking back at him.
"Don't need a lot of arms when you're strong as me. Besides, it's just a gesture. I want to help you anyway I can so I figured I could help you by carrying at least most of our stuff." Logan said to Scarlet. "...I also think it's a good thing to show manners. Especially to people you like."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Fricka, look what I've done~''
...♱She said before pointing to the teacher who is now floating and looking at Seris a bit frightened♱...
Fricka looked a bit confused at the teacher.

"Welp... I'm tired, let's go... Are you living in dorms?" She asked, slowly walking out of the classroom, and towards the exit.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit confused at the teacher.
"Welp... I'm tired, let's go... Are you living in dorms?" She asked, slowly walking out of the classroom, and towards the exit.
''No. I live at the Whites' house. But I can go with you in your dorm if you want..''

...♱She said before the teacher was gently put down before Seris started to follow Fricka♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Akane...you didn't know I would have a side of me that would snap. This is just me in my Henir Uniform...and originally, I have white hair. Akane. Look at what's real. How would I know Seol? How would I know your last name is Ishida and you have a son named Roman? How would I know that your Aselia's drinking buddy? It's because I am Aselia. There is too much I know about you that only Aselia would probably know about...''
...✦Aselia said before she started walking over to Akane✦...

Akane didn't turn around and look at Aselia... Or whoever it was. She just began to feel that her imagination was playing tricks on her and she was seeing and hearing what she wanted to. She could hear Aselia coming closer but made no attempts at stopping her.

"...I know I've cried tons and tons... But I know you're not here. Your just what I want to see... What I wish to see...and hear."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No. I live at the Whites' house. But I can go with you in your dorm if you want..''
...♱She said before the teacher was gently put down before Seris started to follow Fricka♱...
Fricka nodded quietly, panting lightly.

"Man, this tired me out..." She said quietly, as they walked out of school building, and towards girl's dorms.

Roman said:

Akane didn't turn around and look at Aselia... Or whoever it was. She just began to feel that her imagination was playing tricks on her and she was seeing and hearing what she wanted to. She could hear Aselia coming closer but made no attempts at stopping her.

"...I know I've cried tons and tons... But I know you're not here. Your just what I want to see... What I wish to see...and hear."

''....Then let me relieve you of your pain...''

...✦She said before she turned Akane around and kissed Akane deeply in the lips closing her eyes as well✦...

JJKab said:
"Enough?" He asked.

Ariel giggled softly "Yeah, I think that's enough to know who it is" she said smiling.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded quietly, panting lightly.
"Man, this tired me out..." She said quietly, as they walked out of school building, and towards girl's dorms.
''Want me to carry you there if you're so tired?''

...♱She asked as she looked at Fricka. She did look tired. Telekinesis seemed to be really easy for her. Was it really that hard?♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back