• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin gritted her teeth✵...
"Look here bitch, I dont listen to anyone, I dont get told what to do by anyone. I tell myself what to do and I listen to only myself"

...€ Carmela chuckled and nodded as she continued to walk €...

"Y'know I like you.. Not like that but as a friend if you feel my vibe"
Toru smirked, "Getting irritated are we? My, My, I thought you'd learn to control your temper by now, though I'm one to talk, only you know how to get me angry" she said.

Kurumi smiled and nodded, "Yeah I feel yuh, I like you in a friend way as well." she said.

TheDragoon said:
Nova plugged her nose. "Most people wear gas masks down here but we don't have any so... Yeah... Also, where do you think all of the garbage and poop in the city ends up?" She asked in a voice that sounded like squidward, except more feminine. The walls were covered in slop and the floors were covered in slime and poop. "Anyway, there's a rumor that monsters dwell down here... This city has more dark secrets
than you know..." She said coughed, accidentally inhaling the unbearable stench.

Klef

Klef descended down the ladder, occasionally mustering up the guts to to breath in the stench so that she wouldn't pass out. "Gas mask? They really should do something about the stench!" She sounded like she was trying to impersonate Kermit the Frog. Klef followed Nova's lead and plugged her nose too. "I honestly never bothered to learn about how the waste system of cities worked since I don't really stay in the same place for more than a month." She told her, slushing through the thick, slimy floors. When Nova told her about the city having a darker side, she wasn't too suprised since she already had seen some of it. " Honestly, I don't doubt that, this city is so fishy." Klef said, tempted to whip out a spell book or at least her cards, but judging by the dung covered walls and disgusting floors, it would be best to keep them safe in her hoodie pocket to prevent any dammage. "If the rumours are true.... what are we going to do if we run into monsters?"

Form: Male (Klef)

Ballerina said:

Klef

Klef descended down the ladder, occasionally mustering up the guts to to breath in the stench so that she wouldn't pass out. "Gas mask? They really should do something about the stench!" She sounded like she was trying to impersonate Kermit the Frog. Klef followed Nova's lead and plugged her nose too. "I honestly never bothered to learn about how the waste system of cities worked since I don't really stay in the same place for more than a month." She told her, slushing through the thick, slimy floors. When Nova told her about the city having a darker side, she wasn't too suprised since she already had seen some of it. " Honestly, I don't doubt that, this city is so fishy." Klef said, tempted to whip out a spell book or at least her cards, but judging by the dung covered walls and disgusting floors, it would be best to keep them safe in her hoodie pocket to prevent any dammage. "If the rumours are true.... what are we going to do if we run into monsters?"

Nova playfully winked at 'him'. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." She said confidently. "I don't have these daggers for nothing!" She finished happily as strange noises that sounded inhuman started coming from the slop river separating the pathway they were on and the pathway on the other side. Nova shivered. "I think it's best not to fall in the slop... No telling what's in it or wether it can kill you or not..." She mumbled.

TheDragoon said:
Nova playfully winked at 'him'. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." She said confidently. "I don't have these daggers for nothing!" She finished happily as strange noises that sounded inhuman started coming from the slop river separating the pathway they were on and the pathway on the other side. Nova shivered. "I think it's best not to fall in the slop... No telling what's in it or wether it can kill you or not..." She mumbled.

Klef

"D-daggers?" Klef stuttered somewhat shocked, she wasn't exactly expecting such a small girl to wield such a weapon, then again Nova was a theif. Her ears started to pick up sounds coming from the slop river that separates the two pathways, it sounded as if it wasn't coming from a human, but also wasn't natural either. "No sh*t Sherlock." She jokingly commented on Nova's advice, attempting to lighten up the situation. "I wonder what's in there though...." Klef said softly, her eyes drawn to the goopy substance flowing between the paths.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...€ May held on tightly, she looked around for Luner as they flew... Nothing yet €...
"Still dont see her.."
Alejandro looked at May and spoke softly, "Keep trying. I'm pretty sure she's out here. You can also keep an eye out for the guys who took her."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon wiped away her tears. She didn't know what to do at this point so the swords went away. She just stood there unsure what to do♱...
''Then what? I feel like I suffered enough. My childhood, my death, my unsure feelings towards Talia and this sadness and pain, what do I do now...?''
...❤︎Celia bit her lip, she didn't know what Zenya could do. If she felt as if she was suffering in Celia's home, there was the choice of her lightening up or Zenya could move out. Of course, she didn't want that happening. Though she also had to take into account of Zenya possibly having feelings for her daughter or rather, hesitant feelings. That was a bit of a surprise to hear. Celia had heard early that Talia had feelings for Zenya, which weirded her out since Zenya was her best friend. She didn't want either of them dating, heck of the option even arose, she'd deny it on the spot. Celia wondered that if she said that, it would send Zenya into another uproar and cause her emotions to go out of control, something that she had stated that she didn't know how to handle. She honestly didn't know what Zenya could do, aside from dating Talia, that was out of the question❤︎...

"I.. I don't know.. I can't answer that for you."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia bit her lip, she didn't know what Zenya could do. If she felt as if she was suffering in Celia's home, there was the choice of her lightening up or Zenya could move out. Of course, she didn't want that happening. Though she also had to take into account of Zenya possibly having feelings for her daughter or rather, hesitant feelings. That was a bit of a surprise to hear. Celia had heard early that Talia had feelings for Zenya, which weirded her out since Zenya was her best friend. She didn't want either of them dating, heck of the option even arose, she'd deny it on the spot. Celia wondered that if she said that, it would send Zenya into another uproar and cause her emotions to go out of control, something that she had stated that she didn't know how to handle. She honestly didn't know what Zenya could do, aside from dating Talia, that was out of the question❤︎...

"I.. I don't know.. I can't answer that for you."
''It's just....it's just......ngh..''

...♱Her eye lids slowly shut before Zenya fell forward seemingly fainted. It was too much questions and emotions for her to handle. It was like her emotion level used to be 3 and now it is level 99. Like a newbie going into a pro's match. Obviously, she could handle all of the stress. The eye patch was next to her on the floor while Zenya had fell face front♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...like I said to Seol, the past is the past. What matters now is well...now. Y'know, what you do now.''
...✦She said before she smiled and hugged her back✦...

Akane let go of Aselia and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled and slowly let her go. She was sort of upset that she couldn't give her a complete answer.

"I think I should get out of here. Policy could be here any minute and we don't want to deal with that. I love you Zenya, and I'll see you later."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stumbled forward slightly but stopped herself, blinking. "You can be a bit of an airhead sometime's..." she said, beginning to walk and look around again, "Is there anything you want?" she asked.
Logan chuckled when she called him an airhead. "Y-You're not the first person to call me that." He said laughing lightly as he heard her feet against the floor, signaling that she was walking so he followed behind her. "Something I want? Oh! Ice cream! Chicken too! Maybe some steak along the way...Pizza!"

Roman said:

Akane let go of Aselia and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled and slowly let her go. She was sort of upset that she couldn't give her a complete answer.

"I think I should get out of here. Policy could be here any minute and we don't want to deal with that. I love you Zenya, and I'll see you later."

Akane soon vanished.

''Oh...but...where are we in the first place...?''

...✦She said as she looked around. It really did seem that reality broke. She wasn't sure if she was in a different place or something. She never really saw it be like this✦...

(and...Zenya?
xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...but...where are we in the first place...?''
...✦She said as she looked around. It really did seem that reality broke. She wasn't sure if she was in a different place or something. She never really saw it be like this✦...

(and...Zenya?
xD )
Akane smiled and chuckled softly, "It's reality... Just broken. A destroyed version of the one we normally live in." She said as everything began piecing itself back together. "Alright, we should go now. I can really hear their sirens."

Roman said:
Akane smiled and chuckled softly, "It's reality... Just broken. A destroyed version of the one we normally live in." She said as everything began piecing itself back together. "Alright, we should go now. I can really hear their sirens."
''Yeah. I'll see you back at the mansion....whenever. Try not to get yourself killed okay?''

...✦Aselia said as she smiled happy that they were able to get back together✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. I'll see you back at the mansion....whenever. Try not to get yourself killed okay?''
...✦Aselia said as she smiled happy that they were able to get back together✦...
"I'll definitely come back when I'm able to give you a full answer. Right now I can't... I don't know what I can tell you besides that I'm not emotionally ready... So It'll take some time." Akane said softly, as she slowly walked towards the door.

Roman said:
"I'll definitely come back when I'm able to give you a full answer. Right now I can't... I don't know what I can tell you besides that I'm not emotionally ready... So It'll take some time." Akane said softly, as she slowly walked towards the door.

''Alright. See ya! Oh and...shit, what about your contract...?''

...✦She said as she looked at the dead guy in his chair✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright. See ya! Oh and...shit, what about your contract...?''
...✦She said as she looked at the dead guy in his chair✦...
"I'll take credit this time. Just next time, don't kill my target, or I won't forgive you." Akane said as she walked out, laughing lightly. She would be easily able to blend in with the civilians, seeing as how her clothes and appearance is similar to what a secretary or natural worker would wear.

Roman said:
Logan chuckled when she called him an airhead. "Y-You're not the first person to call me that." He said laughing lightly as he heard her feet against the floor, signaling that she was walking so he followed behind her. "Something I want? Oh! Ice cream! Chicken too! Maybe some steak along the way...Pizza!"
Scarlet covered her mouth to stop her from laughing, "It seem's you love meat" she said as she walked, looking around for the ice cream, "what kind of ice cream?"

Roman said:
"I'll take credit this time. Just next time, don't kill my target, or I won't forgive you." Akane said as she walked out, laughing lightly. She would be easily able to blend in with the civilians, seeing as how her clothes and appearance is similar to what a secretary or natural worker would wear.

''Okay, see ya!''

...✦She said before she opened a portal and jumped through it that went to the mansion before it closed. Seol probably had bailed while Aselia and Akane were 'fighting' since the target was killed already✦...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet covered her mouth to stop her from laughing, "It seem's you love meat" she said as she walked, looking around for the ice cream, "what kind of ice cream?"
Logan snickered a little, "Yeah. I really like it. It's one of my favorite kinds of food. I don't think I'd ever be able to give it up." He said as he followed her. When she asked what flavor of ice cream, he hummed in thought. "Uuhhh.... Vanilla. Grab one for you too if you want."

Roman said:
Logan snickered a little, "Yeah. I really like it. It's one of my favorite kinds of food. I don't think I'd ever be able to give it up." He said as he followed her. When she asked what flavor of ice cream, he hummed in thought. "Uuhhh.... Vanilla. Grab one for you too if you want."
Scarlet grabbed A vanilla ice cream then a chocolate one, "Well, I planned on getting one anyway's." She said and handed them to him, "Tell me when your arm's get tired, I don't want you to hurt yourself"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet grabbed A vanilla ice cream then a chocolate one, "Well, I planned on getting one anyway's." She said and handed them to him, "Tell me when your arm's get tired, I don't want you to hurt yourself"
Logan smiled and looked at the food that was visible for him. "I won't. I'm a strong guy, so we'll just have to hope I can keep this all balanced out." He said, laughing lightly. "Should we Ger more or is this enough?"

...⊹Airi was in her room just sitting in her chair from where she used to file documents on her desktop. But now that the law has been removed, she's sort of out of her job. Though she's glad that the law has been removed. And also it wasn't like she was being paid a lot. Her allowance from Yuki is bigger than all she was paid total⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Airi was in her room just sitting in her chair from where she used to file documents on her desktop. But now that the law has been removed, she's sort of out of her job. Though she's glad that the law has been removed. And also it wasn't like she was being paid a lot. Her allowance from Yuki is bigger than all she was paid total⊹...
@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back