• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled "Really? It only just started" she said noticing they were moving to the edge, she took a breath and closed her eyes as they fell in.
Gregory laughed gently, as he was still holding on to Ariel, as they sunk

"You know.... I've prepared myself for this for a long time.. I can finally make you breathe underwater..." He said, gently turning her to face him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...the wild card type...I wonder how you would do in a combat situation~''
Fricka laughed gently, as she shook her head

"I would suck" She admitted, smiling

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed gently, as she shook her head
"I would suck" She admitted, smiling
''Alright. Hmmm...how strong is Nai anyway?''

...♱She said as she continued to cook♱...

(last post so i can go sleep
xD night)

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright. Hmmm...how strong is Nai anyway?''
...♱She said as she continued to cook♱...

(last post so i can go sleep
xD night)
(Nightie :>)

Fricka shrugged

"He's... Pretty strong, actually... At least he's not a wimp" She said, laughing.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, as he was still holding on to Ariel, as they sunk
"You know.... I've prepared myself for this for a long time.. I can finally make you breathe underwater..." He said, gently turning her to face him.
((Sorry had no internet for a bit))

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked a few times, staring at him as he spoke, really? He could do that now? She smiled at him, excited by the news. Now she could actually swim around with him without needing air, which was great.

NeoClassical said:
(I might stay. It's just I would have no idea where to jump in. Ah well)
((Hmm...well the event that was running for a while has ended so apart from classes starting up again I don't think anything major is going on so it shouldn't be too hard to join in. If you'd like I can send one of my characters to you? Pretty sure you were interacting with one of mine before you left if my memory serves me right))

Nonalaka said:
((Hmm...well the event that was running for a while has ended so apart from classes starting up again I don't think anything major is going on so it shouldn't be too hard to join in. If you'd like I can send one of my characters to you? Pretty sure you were interacting with one of mine before you left if my memory serves me right))
(Oh yea. I remember that. I figured you would have brought her somewhere else by now)

NeoClassical said:
(Oh yea. I remember that. I figured you would have brought her somewhere else by now)
((Well I did but the interaction was dropped since Lumina was busy. If you want I can send her again or somebody else, its up to you :3))

Nonalaka said:
((Well I did but the interaction was dropped since Lumina was busy. If you want I can send her again or somebody else, its up to you :3))
(Yea sure. Send someone please.) Ansom walked outside his small apartment and stretched. He had been out of commission for quite some time, causing him to have some energy to burn. In fact, he felt a bit like Superman after he sat under the sun too long. "Man, being cooped up really sucks. It can make a man go crazy...or enhance the insanity that was already there." Ansom yawned and began to walk along the side of the road.

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry had no internet for a bit))

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked a few times, staring at him as he spoke, really? He could do that now? She smiled at him, excited by the news. Now she could actually swim around with him without needing air, which was great.
"Yeah.. The one problem is... That casting it takes time... It'll take few minutes for me to make you able to breathe underwater.." Gregory said, looking at Ariel seriously, as they landed on the bottom of the pool.

"And it is needed for this spell to be casted underwater, so... I hope you can hold your breath enough" He said, smiling apologizingnly

"Let me quickly give you some air, before we start, okay?" He suggested, moving closer to Ariel

NeoClassical said:
(Yea sure. Send someone please.) Ansom walked outside his small apartment and stretched. He had been out of commission for quite some time, causing him to have some energy to burn. In fact, he felt a bit like Superman after he sat under the sun too long. "Man, being cooped up really sucks. It can make a man go crazy...or enhance the insanity that was already there." Ansom yawned and began to walk along the side of the road.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

After the rain cleared over from earlier Elaena had said her goodbyes and left the park, no longer needing to shelter under the tree she was under. Now beginning to walk down the street she was heading for home. Her pet cat following close behind her as she moved along at her own pace. Catching a short glimpse of the person that she had just walked past, she felt as though she recognised him, even if she had only seen him for a split second, her pace slowed a little as she rambled her thoughts in her head to place a name to the glimpse of a face she had seen...

JJKab said:
"Yeah.. The one problem is... That casting it takes time... It'll take few minutes for me to make you able to breathe underwater.." Gregory said, looking at Ariel seriously, as they landed on the bottom of the pool.
"And it is needed for this spell to be casted underwater, so... I hope you can hold your breath enough" He said, smiling apologizingnly

"Let me quickly give you some air, before we start, okay?" He suggested, moving closer to Ariel

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel listened to his words carefully. Nodding in understanding when he had finished, sure she could stay underwater for that long, she moved a little closer to him as well.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel listened to his words carefully. Nodding in understanding when he had finished, sure she could stay underwater for that long, she moved a little closer to him as well.
Gregory nodded, as he gently kissed Ariel, giving her as much air as he possibly could, before laying his hands on Ariel's.

"So.... Let's get to it" He said, as he looked into Ariel's eyes, his turning blue. He started to cast the spell upon Ariel.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

After the rain cleared over from earlier Elaena had said her goodbyes and left the park, no longer needing to shelter under the tree she was under. Now beginning to walk down the street she was heading for home. Her pet cat following close behind her as she moved along at her own pace. Catching a short glimpse of the person that she had just walked past, she felt as though she recognised him, even if she had only seen him for a split second, her pace slowed a little as she rambled her thoughts in her head to place a name to the glimpse of a face she had seen...
As Ansom walked, he noticed a girl walk passed him. Of course people walked passed other people every day but this girl was different. There was an energy. Recognition? He turned his head and looked at the girl. Yes, it was recognition. In fact it was the last person Ansom had talked to. He tried hard to remember the name. "Alayna, no. Elise, no. Elaena..." His face lit up. "Elaena!" He called out.

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, as he gently kissed Ariel, giving her as much air as he possibly could, before laying his hands on Ariel's.
"So.... Let's get to it" He said, as he looked into Ariel's eyes, his turning blue. He started to cast the spell upon Ariel.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded after he spoke, feeling the spell working, which felt odd, staying as still as she could in case she made him lose concentration or something...

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded after he spoke, feeling the spell working, which felt odd, staying as still as she could in case she made him lose concentration or something...
Gregory focused on Ariel's lungs, as he transferred some magic onto them. Ariel couldn't breathe yet, but she could feel something tingly in her body.

NeoClassical said:
As Ansom walked, he noticed a girl walk passed him. Of course people walked passed other people every day but this girl was different. There was an energy. Recognition? He turned his head and looked at the girl. Yes, it was recognition. In fact it was the last person Ansom had talked to. He tried hard to remember the name. "Alayna, no. Elise, no. Elaena..." His face lit up. "Elaena!" He called out.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Upon hearing her name being called, she stopped walking, blinking a few times as she recognised the voice calling her as well, her suspicions of knowing this boy was correct it seemed. Turning to look in his direction with the same sleepy stare she always had, she tilted her head and smiled gently "I thought I recognised your face" she said as the small cat circled her legs "It has been quite a while..."

JJKab said:
Gregory focused on Ariel's lungs, as he transferred some magic onto them. Ariel couldn't breathe yet, but she could feel something tingly in her body.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Feeling the tingling in her lungs, it was almost ticklish, making her feel like she wanted to giggle, but kept still of course holding in the feeling of laughter.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Upon hearing her name being called, she stopped walking, blinking a few times as she recognised the voice calling her as well, her suspicions of knowing this boy was correct it seemed. Turning to look in his direction with the same sleepy stare she always had, she tilted her head and smiled gently "I thought I recognised your face" she said as the small cat circled her legs "It has been quite a while..."
Ansom chuckled and nodded. "Yes, it has. I barely remember that night. One minute we were walking and the next, I awoke in my apartment. It was almost like some outside force just made me disappear or something." He shrugged."Anyway, I tend to jibber jabber. How have you been?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Feeling the tingling in her lungs, it was almost ticklish, making her feel like she wanted to giggle, but kept still of course holding in the feeling of laughter.
Gregory smirked a bit, as he looked at Ariel's chest, a bit worried that he might not finish in time.

The ticklish feeling was now gone, and replaced with a bit of a painfull one, really small pain spread out through Ariel's lungs, like hitting your leg lightly on a sharp ledge.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled and nodded. "Yes, it has. I barely remember that night. One minute we were walking and the next, I awoke in my apartment. It was almost like some outside force just made me disappear or something." He shrugged."Anyway, I tend to jibber jabber. How have you been?" He asked.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena nodded, she rembered that day, it was an odd one indeed "Yes. I blinked and you were gone, odd really, almost thought I hallucinated you" she said with a gentle nod of the head it was true though, she had seen people who weren't there in the past before she got a grasp on her abilities, she thought that maybe she was getting rusty or something. "As for how I have been? I've been well, thank goodness the previous chipping event didn't seem to effect me" she said was a small smile "What about yourself? How have you been?" She asked with a hint of curiousity lacing her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back