• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena blinked "Your love for gore baffles me, I'd rather not have brain matter flying near my face, though each to their own" she said with a small shrug "I'll not judge" she continued with a smile before picking up the cat into her arms "You aren't bothering me, its nice to catch up" she nodded as she then smiled over at him "I wasn't up to anything anyways, I was just heading home really"
"Yeah, I don't understand my love for gore either...." Ansom nodded his head. People have usually left Ansom because of his unnatural feelings towards death and gore. "Anyway, enough of that." He gave a warm smile. "Catching up is indeed nice....if there was anything to catch up with. I've just been sitting with my thoughts. Very dangerous but sometimes I need time to myself."

JJKab said:
(Nightie :>)
Fricka shrugged

"He's... Pretty strong, actually... At least he's not a wimp" She said, laughing.
''Ah that's good. You have someone to protect you.''

...♱She said as she cooked now cooking some eggs♱...

Roman said:
"Lake it is." Ken said as he stood up and put his hands in his pockets. "You can grab what you need, I'll wait here until you're ready to head be out." He told Airi as he sat on the bed, looking towards the window he just climbed through.
''Well, I can just summon my swimsuit and towel so...let's go~''

...⊹She said as she went over to Ken and smiled at him⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah that's good. You have someone to protect you.''
...♱She said as she cooked now cooking some eggs♱...
Fricka smiled, as she slowly stood up, and walked towards the kitchen

"Let me quickly see if my stuff isn't all over the floor" She said, laughing gently.

Roman said:
Logan smiled and looked at the food that was visible for him. "I won't. I'm a strong guy, so we'll just have to hope I can keep this all balanced out." He said, laughing lightly. "Should we Ger more or is this enough?"
Scarlet looked at the food, "I think it's enough..." she said as she looked at all they had gotten, "Though it look's like the food can fall all over us at any second"

NeoClassical said:
"Yeah, I don't understand my love for gore either...." Ansom nodded his head. People have usually left Ansom because of his unnatural feelings towards death and gore. "Anyway, enough of that." He gave a warm smile. "Catching up is indeed nice....if there was anything to catch up with. I've just been sitting with my thoughts. Very dangerous but sometimes I need time to myself."

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena smiled "Well I suppose that's still doing something, I mean that's what I normally do, I don't have too much energy to do much else but that at times" she said as she petted the cat in her arms "So there is something to catch up on of you think of it that way" she said before eying him curiously "What sort if thoughts have you been sitting with?" She then asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Gregory slowly moved his arms onto Ariel's neck, as he wrapped them around it, kissing Ariel's forehead
"I really do enjoy being with you here..." He stated, smiling lovely.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled softly as she looked to him "I enjoy this too, its really quiet and relaxing" she smiled happily. "And of course you're here~~" she chimed.

Ballerina said:

Klef

"D-daggers?" Klef stuttered somewhat shocked, she wasn't exactly expecting such a small girl to wield such a weapon, then again Nova was a theif. Her ears started to pick up sounds coming from the slop river that separates the two pathways, it sounded as if it wasn't coming from a human, but also wasn't natural either. "No sh*t Sherlock." She jokingly commented on Nova's advice, attempting to lighten up the situation. "I wonder what's in there though...." Klef said softly, her eyes drawn to the goopy substance flowing between the paths.

Form: Male (Klef)

Nova suddenly took 'his' hand and frowned slightly. "Don't you DARE even try to find out." She said coldly, not wanting 'him' to jump in and get himself killed. The gurgle of inhuman noises continued to increase as they weaved around and went deeper into the sewers. A rat scurried into a pile of junk as they passed. The air felt cold here too.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled softly as she looked to him "I enjoy this too, its really quiet and relaxing" she smiled happily. "And of course you're here~~" she chimed.
"And I'll be here to protect you... I truly promise you that" Gregory said, as he gently kissed Ariel's neck, stroking her hair.

JJKab said:
"And I'll be here to protect you... I truly promise you that" Gregory said, as he gently kissed Ariel's neck, stroking her hair.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled at his words "I'm thankful for that" she said smiling "You make me feel safe" she said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Nova suddenly took 'his' hand and frowned slightly. "Don't you DARE even try to find out." She said coldly, not wanting 'him' to jump in and get himself killed. The gurgle of inhuman noises continued to increase as they weaved around and went deeper into the sewers. A rat scurried into a pile of junk as they passed. The air felt cold here too.

Klef

She felt Nova tug her hand, Klef realized that Nova thought that she was going to go in there. " I wasn't saying I was going to!" Exclaimed Klef with a sheepish grin, her voice echoing through the tunnel. " I still have a little bit of common sense left in me..." She mumbled still trying to joke around, since this sewer was making her uncomfortable and that was her way of staying calm. The smile on her face quickly died down when she heard the strange gurgling noises that rung throughout the tunnels. It seemed that the further they walked, the louder the noises got. The air was chilly and damp, the shirt she was wearing underneath her hoodie clung onto her torso from the humidity. A rat scurried into who knows what, Klef couldn't really identify what exactly the junk was, but was relieving to know that life lied there.

Form: Male (Klef)

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled at his words "I'm thankful for that" she said smiling "You make me feel safe" she said softly.
They were resting.

"I really... Really wanna protect you... With all my strenght..." He said, embracing Ariel tightly. They were 30 minutes underwater, and it was 20 since Ariel could breathe, thought to himself.

"As soon as you can no longer breathe underwater, tell me, aight?" He asked.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she slowly stood up, and walked towards the kitchen
"Let me quickly see if my stuff isn't all over the floor" She said, laughing gently.
''You think I would trash the place? Rude...''

...♱Seris said as she cooked the meal♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You think I would trash the place? Rude...''
...♱Seris said as she cooked the meal♱...
"Learn to take a joke, I just came here to see how's the cookin' " Fricka said, giggling lightly, as she looked over Seris' shoulder.

Daniel reaving] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL] @Roman @Slaxt did I miss a post????
yeah xD its the one with Kikuri, Myuki, Ophelia, and Lana and the other kids. Lana and Ophelia are just hugging each other and Kikuri is with Myuki. And Ayame killed a hawk in front of Harumi)

JJKab said:
"Learn to take a joke, I just came here to see how's the cookin' " Fricka said, giggling lightly, as she looked over Seris' shoulder.
''I know it's a joke~''

...♱She said as she continued to cook♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah xD its the one with Kikuri, Myuki, Ophelia, and Lana and the other kids. Lana and Ophelia are just hugging each other and Kikuri is with Myuki. And Ayame killed a hawk in front of Harumi)
(I replied to that xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I know it's a joke~''
...♱She said as she continued to cook♱...
"It looks tasty" Fricka said, leaning her head on Seri's shoulder, to have a better look

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh could make the post again???))
Course)

Harumi stared at her sister before she slid over and gently coiled around one of her sisters legs as she brought her hands to ayame's shoulders and peeked over ayame's shoulders at the bird before she hissed at the dead bored then his behind her sister so only her hands and her eyes were see able from the dead hawks perspective making myuki giggle

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. It's my favorite dish~''
"Welp... It's going to be, probably!" Fricka said, smiling a bit.

"I'll go wait for the food" She said, walking towards the living room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Course)
Harumi stared at her sister before she slid over and gently coiled around one of her sisters legs as she brought her hands to ayame's shoulders and peeked over ayame's shoulders at the bird before she hissed at the dead bored then his behind her sister so only her hands and her eyes were see able from the dead hawks perspective making myuki giggle

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled a bit as well before she walked over to Ayame and pat her on the head⊹...

''2nd kill huh? You're too young to kill this much young lady~''

...⊹Kikuri said jokingly before she walked back to Myuki. Ayame soon giggling a bit before she looked at Harumi and kissed her forehead like a lovingly sisterly way⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back