• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey!!" Jace called as he walked outside with some drinks. He wore some shorts and a tank top with some glasses

[/QUOTE]
''Ah. Hey Jace. How you been?''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "Nah. You didn't give them any ideas. They're always like that. Sorry." He nodded and put his hand to his chin. "Food? Yeah. Okay, sure thing. Any type in particular?" He asked. Take her to Bury Queen. It's Dairy Queen. Oh, oh. Take her to Head Bobbin. Red Robin? Or you could just take her to the morgue. Sorry, I'm not good at puns.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena smiled "Its alright, you can't help it I suppose" she said with a small shrug before the cat jumped down from her arms to walk alongside her again. Humming in thought at his next question she then shook her head "Nothing in particular, I'm not fussy with food so anywhere is fine for me"

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena smiled "Its alright, you can't help it I suppose" she said with a small shrug before the cat jumped down from her arms to walk alongside her again. Humming in thought at his next question she then shook her head "Nothing in particular, I'm not fussy with food so anywhere is fine for me"
Ansom nodded. "Alright cool." He began to think. "I rarely go out to eat so I don't really know what's around. I usually eat alone in my room...." He sighed. "I guess we could go to this nice diner I went to once with my daughter...."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Alright cool." He began to think. "I rarely go out to eat so I don't really know what's around. I usually eat alone in my room...." He sighed. "I guess we could go to this nice diner I went to once with my daughter...."

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena frowned lightly when he mentioned his normal routine of eating alone in his room, it just sounded so lonely especially when he mentioned about his daughter, remembering from their last conversation that they didn't have the best of relationships "Yeah, we can go there" she said with a small nod "....you don't have many friends do you" she said softly as she looked to him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...alright.''
...⊹She said before she leaned into Ken a little bit⊹...
Ken looked at Airi and opened the door. "You look like a little kid when you lean against me." He said jokingly. "It's cute." He added as he gently picked her up and closed the door with his powers. Once he did that, he then teleported them outside and looked up at the sky. "Ready to get out of here?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded and headed towards a checkout line, "Yeah, and i'll help with the bag's Mr. Macho." she said jokingly.
"I was called a lot of things, but never Mr. Macho... I think I'll take that one as a compliment." Logan said as he sat the stuff down. "I wonder how long we'll be waiting for them to ring this all up."

Roman said:
"I was called a lot of things, but never Mr. Macho... I think I'll take that one as a compliment." Logan said as he sat the stuff down. "I wonder how long we'll be waiting for them to ring this all up."
Scarlet took one look at the stuff the the cashier, "I give him 10-15 minutes at the most, if he know's what he's doing and doesn't get distracted." she said, looking back at Logan.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet took one look at the stuff the the cashier, "I give him 10-15 minutes at the most, if he know's what he's doing and doesn't get distracted." she said, looking back at Logan.
"Maybe he's like you. Easily distracted by some words." Logan said, thinking about some of the stuff he said that made her act funny. "Like when I said I liked you. I don't know what happened to you then, but you were acting different."

Roman said:
"Maybe he's like you. Easily distracted by some words." Logan said, thinking about some of the stuff he said that made her act funny. "Like when I said I liked you. I don't know what happened to you then, but you were acting different."
Scarlet blinked, only now realizing how he probably noticed her staring at nothing and stuttering on her own word's. "well... I....I'm not used to people beside's my sister not hating me! that's why!" she said, making up a ridiculous excuse.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena frowned lightly when he mentioned his normal routine of eating alone in his room, it just sounded so lonely especially when he mentioned about his daughter, remembering from their last conversation that they didn't have the best of relationships "Yeah, we can go there" she said with a small nod "....you don't have many friends do you" she said softly as she looked to him.
Ansom shrugged. "Eh, who needs friends. All they do is stab you in the back." He scowled. "Besides, no one wants to be friends with a sociopathic being like me." He shook his head. "Anyway, let's go. It's not too far." He began to walk in the direction of the diner.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked, only now realizing how he probably noticed her staring at nothing and stuttering on her own word's. "well... I....I'm not used to people beside's my sister not hating me! that's why!" she said, making up a ridiculous excuse.
"This time you reacted differently. It seemed angry this time, but last time you seemed flustered. Your face turned red a little... Also... What does flustered mean?" Logan asked. He should really stop using words he hear others using. Especially since he knew not of what they meant.

Roman said:
"This time you reacted differently. It seemed angry this time, but last time you seemed flustered. Your face turned red a little... Also... What does flustered mean?" Logan asked. He should really stop using words he hear others using. Especially since he knew not of what they meant.
Scarlet stared at him, "well... it's when someone.... get's agitated or confused, though with the way you were using it, nervous" she said.

Roman said:
Ken looked at Airi and opened the door. "You look like a little kid when you lean against me." He said jokingly. "It's cute." He added as he gently picked her up and closed the door with his powers. Once he did that, he then teleported them outside and looked up at the sky. "Ready to get out of here?"
''You mean fly...hehe...sure.''

...⊹Reika said as she held on to Ken⊹...

(forgot i changed her name to Reika
xD )

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Eh, who needs friends. All they do is stab you in the back." He scowled. "Besides, no one wants to be friends with a sociopathic being like me." He shook his head. "Anyway, let's go. It's not too far." He began to walk in the direction of the diner.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena tilted her head at his words, it sounded as though he were talking from experience which made her frown a second time as she followed alongside him "Sure you have some morally ambiguous quirks that lean toward the bad side of things, but I enjoy your company if that means anything" she said looking to him.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena tilted her head at his words, it sounded as though he were talking from experience which made her frown a second time as she followed alongside him "Sure you have some morally ambiguous quirks that lean toward the bad side of things, but I enjoy your company if that means anything" she said looking to him.
Ansom smiled. "Yeah, thanks. It means a lot. Honest." He coughed and cleared his throat. "If you tell anyone about that, I'll begin to lead towards my inner voices." He pointed a finger at her.

Ballerina said:

Klef

Klef followed Nova's lead and attempted to stealthily back away from the source of the noise, but it seemed to be too late. "Oh..." She said in a disapointed manner, any hope of meeting a happy talking frog was diminished if there even was any. Klef stayed by Nova's side and ducked behind a large pile of garbage. It was pretty obvious that they needed to be silent, but Klef nodded anyways. There was a small opening in the garbage with just enough room to see through. The ground shaked underneath their feet, she tried to stay as still as possible. Klef being the curious person she was, decided to peek through to see what was the cause of all this ruckus, only to see a GIANT amphibian blocking the tunnel. Judging by it's mouth oozing slimy unknown substances and the limb hanging out of it's mouth, it was definitely not a friendly frog like she had hoped. Klef turned back to Nova with a panicked expression on her face. "What should we do? Let it pass?"

Form: Male (Klef)

Nova frowned a whispered to her. "Well fighting it is out of the question. It has a thick hide so it'll be hard to damage it with any kind of weapon... And if we left now it'd probably eat us alive. We have no choice but to stay here until it leaves..." She said before smearing some garbage on herself then making a bit of a disgusted expression. "It can smell us. Smear on the garbage's stench to throw it off our scent." She noted.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Oh ok. XP sorry for the late reply

[/QUOTE]
(It's Aiight. I was busy anyways lol.)

TheDragoon said:
Nova frowned a whispered to her. "Well fighting it is out of the question. It has a thick hide so it'll be hard to damage it with any kind of weapon... And if we left now it'd probably eat us alive. We have no choice but to stay here until it leaves..." She said before smearing some garbage on herself then making a bit of a disgusted expression. "It can smell us. Smear on the garbage's stench to throw it off our scent." She noted.

Klef

" I didn't really want to fight it anyway.... it hasn't done anything to us, so we really don't need attack it." Klef told her, keeping her voice low She was in denial of her urge to fight that frog. Fighting a giant frog would be very awesome, but Klef didn't have a good reason to pick a fight with it nor the guts. "So were stuck here...." She whispered, curious how long the two would have to stay huddled behind the garbage. Her eyes darted around the tunnel, anxious for the frog to leave until she noticed that right next to her was Nova doing something quite peculiar. At first Klef was confused why Noca was purposely smearing garbage onto her body since Nova obviously thought it was disgusting too and she seemed to be the person who doesn't let their impulses control them. It made more sense once Nova informed her that the frog can smell them, which Klef really didn't think about at all. In fact, she really didn't know whether frogs could even smell until now, biology was one of her weaker subjects. She did as she was told and smeared the garbage onto herself while cringing, to the point that even her precious hoodie had garbage stench on it, of course she was careful not to get any of the contents in her pockets dirty.

Form: Male (Klef)

@Roman[/URL]

--------------------

...ΨKenji sighed as Lumina embraced him. He simply stared at the ground behind her and listened to her. It was all fake, his powers were simply influencing his body to see his dream. To be reunited with his pair. Even though he knew that would never happen, he didn't want to leave the figment. He wanted to stay with her until she vanished. His once warm aura had turned cold and for the first time in his life, his powers made it snow. He repliedΨ...

It wasn't your fault, it's mine. I was too weak to protect you..

View attachment 264863
Satoshi happily took his chopsticks and smiled. He and Haruo had to be waiting for a really long time... Or at least in his opinion they were. He was just hungry is all though. It always got the better of him and he'd complain a bunch though he was able to hold it in in front of Haruo's parents. He was lucky his own didn't show up and do what they do the same, though they'd probably be serious. After his pause, he took his chopsticks and began eating his ramen. The taste of the ramen was amazing, but he had remembered Haruo was paying most of the bill so he wasn't going to order anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stared at him, "well... it's when someone.... get's agitated or, though with the way you were using it, nervous" she said.
Logan watched as their food was still getting ringed up. The price was around 30-40 dollars for sure now. "So you get nervous... Why though? Why get nervous when say that?"

Roman said:
Logan watched as their food was still getting ringed up. The price was around 30-40 dollars for sure now. "So you get nervous... Why though? Why get nervous when say that?"
Scarlet stared at the screen that showed the price, "Because, I don't think you realize how someone can misunderstand what you're saying, especially when you say it so normally" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You mean fly...hehe...sure.''
...⊹Reika said as she held on to Ken⊹...

(forgot i changed her name to Reika
xD )
(((( I remembered you made a change to her, but I couldn't remember what xD ))))

Ken looked at Reika and chuckled. "Yeah. You knew what I meant." He said, laughing lightly as they slowly lifted into the air. "Alright. Here we go." He said before taking off. Ken seemed to be flying a little faster than he usually did. "What do you think? I'm faster than before!"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stared at the screen that showed the price, "Because, I don't think you realize how someone can misunderstand what you're saying, especially when you say it so normally" she said.
Logan tilted his head. So he'd have to specify what type of like he meant. Well fromthe way she acted to him before, he thought something was wrong, but apparently it was normal. "Oh... Well you're saying I should be more specific?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back