• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken swam around before going under water and swimming around, looking at the fish. One brushed up against his cheek and he laughed a little before resurfacing behind Reika. He wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled. "What are you doing?"
''Haha...just watching the fish.''

...⊹She said before looking down as fish swarmed them⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...just watching the fish.''
...⊹She said before looking down as fish swarmed them⊹...
Ken raised a brow and looked down at the fish with her. "It's funny how I swam right next to you and didnt notice all those fish. One did brush up against my face though.. It felt weird.." he said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Ken raised a brow and looked down at the fish with her. "It's funny how I swam right next to you and didnt notice all those fish. One did brush up against my face though.. It felt weird.." he said, laughing lightly.
''Haha...oh look what they're doing now.''

...⊹She said as she soon noticed the fishing nibbling at them but not actually nibbling⊹...

Roman said:
Logan sighed in relief. The cashier had gave Scarlet hee change and Logan had all their things bagged up. "Ready?" He asked her with a smile.

Ken smiled before he ran towards the water himself, diving in once he made it there.
Scarlet nodded, "Yeah, I think I have an idea on a few movies we can watch as well." she said, standing next to him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...oh look what they're doing now.''
...⊹She said as she soon noticed the fishing nibbling at them but not actually nibbling⊹...
Ken chuckled lightly and put a hand on the fish. "I wonder why he's trying to nibble at us." He said as he looked back up at Reika. "Use a new type of body wash or something?" He asked jokingly.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled lightly and put a hand on the fish. "I wonder why he's trying to nibble at us." He said as he looked back up at Reika. "Use a new type of body wash or something?" He asked jokingly.
''No, it's their way of saying hello''

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked to her hand as her cheeks tinted pink before Gregory left her on her feet. She smiled at him brightly before he walked off, once he did she went into the changing rooms and changed quickly.
Gregory soon came back, with one of his hands behind his back, as he waited for Ariel.

@Roman[/URL]

--------------------
...❦Asuka glanced over at Akira and nodded in agreement. The croquette was quite delicious, though it was her first time having the treat. She'd have to get more or learn how to make it at some point where she wanted more. Asuka soon redirected her eyes towards her son as he spoke, her gaze softening and a small smile graced her lips. She was glad that Haruo was doing well and wasn't getting into any trouble. Really, the major reason she wanted to know that was incase he was getting it. Trouble could lead to that point if someone was being reckless, she knew that much. It was good to hear that he wasn't though. Asuka didn't want their son getting too hurt, much less hurt at all. She soon spoke before taking another bite of the treat grasped in the palms of her hand❦...

"That's good~ I wouldn't want you getting into trouble or hurt. I think we'll get out of your hair now, so we don't hinder you anymore."

tumblr_ndxtjkI0XZ1qf2huro1_500.gif

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded also as he picked up on the energy. Hopefully it was Luner's. Though seceretly, Alejandro felt an energy specifically on him. Someone was watching. "Let's hurry." He Said as they landed on top of the building.
...€ A part of May didnt want to go in there because luners aura didnt feel right... She took a deep breath and ran into the building without a warning and silently looked around, following the aura €...

"Please be alive.."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru smirked, "Getting irritated are we? My, My, I thought you'd learn to control your temper by now, though I'm one to talk, only you know how to get me angry" she said.
Kurumi smiled and nodded, "Yeah I feel yuh, I like you in a friend way as well." she said.
...✵ Rin rolled her eyes again✵...

"I have a low tolerance for stupid people"

...€ Carmela chuckled and opened the door to the cafe and walked in and sat down after ordering €...

"So whats your mom like?"

Nonalaka said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla stared at him for a moment after he answered before nodding " Ah, I see...It must have been quite a long while to make you space out like that~" she said, smiling again now that she knew her food wasn't the problem, she soon lifted her fork and began to eat her food, after all, it would start to get cold if she left it for too long.
Kaname watched Camilla for a few moments, before picking up his own fork. Dragging it across the plate, he managed to lift a few pieces into the air that dangled off the fork. With a raised brow, he tilted his head back and tossed the food into his mouth, grinning as he chewed and returned his gaze to Camilla, as if he had been watching her the whole time.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka glanced over at Akira and nodded in agreement. The croquette was quite delicious, though it was her first time having the treat. She'd have to get more or learn how to make it at some point where she wanted more. Asuka soon redirected her eyes towards her son as he spoke, her gaze softening and a small smile graced her lips. She was glad that Haruo was doing well and wasn't getting into any trouble. Really, the major reason she wanted to know that was incase he was getting it. Trouble could lead to that point if someone was being reckless, she knew that much. It was good to hear that he wasn't though. Asuka didn't want their son getting too hurt, much less hurt at all. She soon spoke before taking another bite of the treat grasped in the palms of her hand❦...

"That's good~ I wouldn't want you getting into trouble or hurt. I think we'll get out of your hair now, so we don't hinder you anymore."

tumblr_ndxtjkI0XZ1qf2huro1_500.gif
Roman said:
Satoshi happily took his chopsticks and smiled. He and Haruo had to be waiting for a really long time... Or at least in his opinion they were. He was just hungry is all though. It always got the better of him and he'd complain a bunch though he was able to hold it in in front of Haruo's parents. He was lucky his own didn't show up and do what they do the same, though they'd probably be serious. After his pause, he took his chopsticks and began eating his ramen. The taste of the ramen was amazing, but he had remembered Haruo was paying most of the bill so he wasn't going to order anymore.
...Haruo looked up from his food and turned to his mother, swallowing the food in the process. He listened to her talk, shortly before he smiled lightly and nodded, replying when she was done talking≭...

Okay~ I'll see you back at the estate, mom, you too dad~

...♅Akira nodded at Haruo and pulled out his wallet, taking out a small stack of money, enough to pay for his and Asuka's food, along with Haruo and Satoshi's. He winked and spoke♅...

The meal's on us~ We can't let you kids pay for your food now, can we?.

...♅Akira then turned to Asuka and spoke, his amber irises focusing on Asuka's as he finished his food♅...

So, who to next? I was thinking we check up on Kioko-chan, then Hikari-chan~

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lumina said:
85c42861f2e54404040c18dfa6d0561a.jpg

Lumina
~ the broken phoenix ~

...♤Lumina moved a bit, so she was sitting up somewhat, but her hand basically stayed in the same place as Kenji held it. She looked at him as he spoke, and she could hear the emotion in his words. Her eyes teared up as well as she looked at him, and they widened as his words finished. Did he really think that she was alive now? She had fallen unconscious and wasn't really sure how much time had passed, had he really changed his mind since then? She felt bad for thinking it, but part of her wondered if he wasn't actually being serious about it, or if he was just saying he believed she was real just to save her feelings. Which wouldn't really make sense if she was just a figment. Her conviction to leave waned a bit as she felt his tears on her hand, especially since he said not to leave. But... she wasn't completely sure if he actually believed she was real, and it hurt her own heart to feel so torn. She couldn't help but feel like she just continued to hurt him, and the thought of leaving was still strong in her mind, so she couldn't lie and say that she wouldn't leave. Lumina tightened her grip on the hand that held hers, responding in a soft tone♤...

"...okay."

no slide no slide no slide
...ΨKenji continued holding Lumina's hand, his tears slowly beginning to cease. Warmth slowly began to radiate from within Kenji's body, his aura soon warming up the room. His hands went from cold, to warm in a matter of minutes, and his dull red irises brightened. His sclera had went bloodshot due to the tears, yet began to turn back to their normal white. When the sun rose, it began casting the trees in their virescent hues and bringing the warm brown tones back to the earth, it's heat kissing the skin of those fortunate to be outside. Kenji felt something new, or more accurately, something long forgotten. It was as if invisible holes were poked in his skin during the time he'd spent holding Lumina's hand and all his tension and despair leaked out. His body felt lighter and his mind more clear. He was happy. The happiness was infectious. It started as a tingle in his fingers and toes, much like the feeling Kenji'd have when he was anxious, but instead of worrisome it was warm. He felt it pass through him like a warm ocean wave, washing away the stress and misery of the past few days and leaving him refreshed inside. Kenji spoke as a small smile formed on his face, his red irises raising themselves from the two intertwined hands to meet with Lumina'sΨ...

I was so lost without you.. I'm glad you're back..

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "Yeah, I think I have an idea on a few movies we can watch as well." she said, standing next to him.
Once Logan had all the bags in his hand, he looked at Scarlet and smiled. "Here's everything. Now... Let's go eat and watch movies! I wonder what movie you have in mind also..." he said as he headed towards the exit.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No, it's their way of saying hello''
Ken looked at the fish again and back up at Reika. "How would you know that exactly? It's not like you can speak to fish.... Can you?" He said, though adding a question at the end just to make sure his point was right. He doubt he was at this point.

Mayyflower said:
...€ A part of May didnt want to go in there because luners aura didnt feel right... She took a deep breath and ran into the building without a warning and silently looked around, following the aura €...
"Please be alive.."
Alejandro had been looking the other way when he heard May's footstep. He quickly turned around and saw her running into the building, so he followed, not a word escaping his mouth.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo looked up from his food and turned to his mother, swallowing the food in the process. He listened to her talk, shortly before he smiled lightly and nodded, replying when she was done talking≭...

Okay~ I'll see you back at the estate, mom, you too dad~

...♅Akira nodded at Haruo and pulled out his wallet, taking out a small stack of money, enough to pay for his and Asuka's food, along with Haruo and Satoshi's. He winked and spoke♅...

The meal's on us~ We can't let you kids pay for your food now, can we?.

...♅Akira then turned to Asuka and spoke, his amber irises focusing on Asuka's as he finished his food♅...

So, who to next? I was thinking we check up on Kioko-chan, then Hikari-chan~

______________________________________________________________________________________________

[/QUOTE]

Satoshi looked up from his food and at the stack of money. It definetly wasn't Haruo's so he figured it was his father's money. He didn't have to pay for their food, he could've just paid for his own, but it's whatever. Free food is better than most food sometimes and right now, it was definitely on the better side. Satoshi looked up from his almost empty bowl and spoke, wiping his mouth with a napkin, he chuckled lightly.

"He didn't have to do that. They barely got anything. We were fully capable of paying for our own food."

Roman said:
Alejandro had been looking the other way when he heard May's footstep. He quickly turned around and saw her running into the building, so he followed, not a word escaping his mouth.
...€ She heard Alejandro's footsteps and looked back at him, she turned back and continued to look around, the building looked to be abandoned, it was dirty expect for some parts €...

"She's here"

Roman said:
Ken looked at the fish again and back up at Reika. "How would you know that exactly? It's not like you can speak to fish.... Can you?" He said, though adding a question at the end just to make sure his point was right. He doubt he was at this point.
''I can't speak to fish. But maybe it's just them being friendly. Like how a dog licks your palm or something like that. And it is just an idea that it's their way of saying hello.''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit. Before more fish came over to them and nibbled at them⊹...

Roman said:
Once Logan had all the bags in his hand, he looked at Scarlet and smiled. "Here's everything. Now... Let's go eat and watch movies! I wonder what movie you have in mind also..." he said as he headed towards the exit.
Scarlet smiled, "It's a Secret~ but i'm sure you'll like it, it's a funny movie" she said and nodded, heading in the direction of where she was staying.

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin rolled her eyes again✵...
"I have a low tolerance for stupid people"

...€ Carmela chuckled and opened the door to the cafe and walked in and sat down after ordering €...

"So whats your mom like?"
"If that's true then I wonder how you can tolerate yourself." Toru said sighing and looking around boredly, Fighting with Rin was normal for Toru, so there wasn't anything too exciting about it.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom grabbed the piece of paper and read it. "Hm....guess I need to get a phone. I threw my old one in the lake because that dumb harlot, Siri, wouldn't pick up my voice." He smiled. "But seriously, thanks for the offer but I wouldn't want to bug you all the time." Did Ansom just get a number? A girl's number? Yes. Yes he did. Guys, the number of digits on the scrap of paper is literally more than the amount of friends Ansom has ever had at one time.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena laughed "Well that's unfortunate, maybe don't get an iPhone next time" she said as she looked to him, soon frowning at his next statement. She shook her head "What makes you think that you'd bug me?" She questioned "If you were annoying to me I wouldn't even be sitting here with you never mind giving you my number"

JJKab said:
Gregory soon came back, with one of his hands behind his back, as he waited for Ariel.
Ariel soon finished getting changed, leaving the changing rooms she went to where Gregory was.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel soon finished getting changed, leaving the changing rooms she went to where Gregory was.
Gregory smirked, as he slowly approached Ariel, and took his hand from his back. He was holding a bunch of daisies, as he slowly handed them to her

"Here you go..." He said quietly, smirking gently.

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked, as he slowly approached Ariel, and took his hand from his back. He was holding a bunch of daisies, as he slowly handed them to her
"Here you go..." He said quietly, smirking gently.
Ariel blinked a few times as she viewed the flowers. "Oh?" She took them in her hands before looking to him and smiling brightly "These are so pretty~ Thank you~" she chimed as she then kissed his cheek.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked a few times as she viewed the flowers. "Oh?" She took them in her hands before looking to him and smiling brightly "These are so pretty~ Thank you~" she chimed as she then kissed his cheek.
"...as beautifull as you, darling" Gregory said, smiling lovely at Ariel, as he kissed her on her lips lightly. He then slowly started walking towards the exit of the pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back