• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken wasn't swimming as fast as he really could, but then again he wasn't the fastest swimmer. "I'm coming, I'm coming." He said with a light laugh. "Where are you taking me now?"
''We're just exploring so I dunno where we are going~''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked before shaking her head quickly, "I don't mind at all, your welcome to say here whenever you'd like" she said and nodded.
"Cool! Where can I sleep?" Logan asked Scarlet.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''We're just exploring so I dunno where we are going~''
Len chuckled as he swam behind her, "Getting lost~ One of my favorite games~" he said jokingly. "That was a joke by the way..."

Roman said:
Len chuckled as he swam behind her, "Getting lost~ One of my favorite games~" he said jokingly. "That was a joke by the way..."
Scarlet looked around, "hmm.... I want you to be comftorable... and I don't want to be rude and make you sleep on the couch..." she said.

Roman said:
''Well...what is it you were gonna ask me about?''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked around, "hmm.... I want you to be comftorable... and I don't want to be rude and make you sleep on the couch..." she said.
Logan tilted his head, "But if I sleep in your bed, where will you sleep?" He asked curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...what is it you were gonna ask me about?''
Ken swam up next to Reika and grabbed her hand. "I prefer we be on land for this, but I can't wait.... I just wanted to know... If you'd marry me." He said with a smile.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom stared that the battle armor. "Nice. It's not completely boring." He smiled. "Great job....for a little girl." He laughed.
She giggled happily she giggled happily as she smiled brightly at him. "Tank you?" She said happily to him

NeoClassical said:
Ansom stared that the battle armor. "Nice. It's not completely boring." He smiled. "Great job....for a little girl." He laughed.

Roman said:
Ken swam up next to Reika and grabbed her hand. "I prefer we be on land for this, but I can't wait.... I just wanted to know... If you'd marry me." He said with a smile.
...⊹Reika stopped wide eyed before looking at Ken. She soon smiled before hugging him tightly⊹...

''Yes!! Haha~!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika stopped wide eyed before looking at Ken. She soon smiled before hugging him tightly⊹...

''Yes!! Haha~!''
When Reika said yes, Ken couldn't believe it. He was so happy to hear her say yes to him. He had to make sure her parents gave him their consent and now she's saying yes. "Thank you! Thank you!" He said as he hugged her back. "Reika I love you so much..." he said as he hugged her.

Roman said:
Logan tilted his head, "But if I sleep in your bed, where will you sleep?" He asked curiously.
Scarlet looked around again before looking at him, "I guess it'd only be polite for me to sleep on the couch, since your a guest and I want you to be comfortable while you're here" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked around again before looking at him, "I guess it'd only be polite for me to sleep on the couch, since your a guest and I want you to be comfortable while you're here" she said.
Logan shrugged. "I don't care... I want you to be comfortable too." He said, looking at her with a smile. "Lay here with me in the bed and sleep here."

Roman said:
When Reika said yes, Ken couldn't believe it. He was so happy to hear her say yes to him. He had to make sure her parents gave him their consent and now she's saying yes. "Thank you! Thank you!" He said as he hugged her back. "Reika I love you so much..." he said as he hugged her.
''I love you Ken~!''

...⊹She said before nuzzled his chest a bit before pulling away to kiss him happily⊹...

Roman said:
Logan shrugged. "I don't care... I want you to be comfortable too." He said, looking at her with a smile. "Lay here with me in the bed and sleep here."
Scarlet blinked a couple times, "I-I move around a lot, i'd probably b-bother you" she said, her face turning a slight pink.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I love you Ken~!''
...⊹She said before nuzzled his chest a bit before pulling away to kiss him happily⊹...
Ken didn't have any words, he was just so happy that the kiss was enough from sending him into some sort of happiness frenzy. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her tightly as they kissed.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked a couple times, "I-I move around a lot, i'd probably b-bother you" she said, her face turning a slight pink.
Logan placed a hand on Scarlet's shoulder. "I don't care. I want you to be comfortable, so please... Haha... Sleep here with me."

Roman said:
Ken didn't have any words, he was just so happy that the kiss was enough from sending him into some sort of happiness frenzy. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her tightly as they kissed.
...⊹Reika continued to kiss him, longer than she expected as she deepened the kiss a little⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika continued to kiss him, longer than she expected as she deepened the kiss a little⊹...
Ken felt the Reika deepen the kiss, and soon he found himself using his tongue a little more. The deepened the kiss a little more on his end also, holding her closer.

Roman said:

Kazuo & Minako

Kaz looked up from the dirt and chuckled, seeing that was the last one he had to do. He was definitely hungry today, since he had to skip lunch and work almost nonstop with how busy the place was earlier. He walked over towards Minako and Yoshino, and stretched.

"I could use something to eat. I'd be grateful I'd you made me something."

Minako had finished planting the seeds she had took for herself and also made her way over to Yoshino, along with Kaz, who she stood next to, looking up at Yoshino. She was hungry too, though she could have went inside to make something herself, but she wanted to get her plans for the day over with.

"Yeah. I can go for something to eat too. What were you going to make?"

...?Yoshino hadn't really decided on what she was going to make yet, just that she wanted to eat something. It didn't entirely matter what she ate, so long as she got something within her stomach in the next couple of minutes. Looking away from the two, she thought for a moment, bring a hand to her mouth as she thought about what to make. Spaghetti sounded good.. but so did tacos and pizza. Those were also pretty easy things for her to make and Yoshino liked to make those three things most of the time when she was hungry. There were other things she ate too, just not as much as pizza, tacos, or spaghetti. One thing she hadn't had in a while was a grilled chicken sandwich. That, above all the other choices she was thinking, sounded delicious. Though when she really thought about, Yoshino was craving a chicken sandwich. With tomatoes, lettuce, onions, and a few other things. Just thinking about it made her mouth water. She didn't know if Kaz or Minako wanted that, it wouldn't be much of a problem for her to make something completely different for them. It was more work, sure, but she didn't mind it. Yoshino looked back towards Minako and Kaz as seen spoke?...

"Chicken sandwiches. I can make something else if you both don't want that."

tumblr_nxg1bqII9l1u0ykn4o2_500.gif

Roman said:
Logan placed a hand on Scarlet's shoulder. "I don't care. I want you to be comfortable, so please... Haha... Sleep here with me."
Scarlet's face reddened and she glanced to the side, "A-Alright... if you i-insist" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet's face reddened and she glanced to the side, "A-Alright... if you i-insist" she said.
Logan smiled, "Don't worry. I won't cook you in your sleep. I have 100% control of my powers."

Roman said:
Ken felt the Reika deepen the kiss, and soon he found himself using his tongue a little more. The deepened the kiss a little more on his end also, holding her closer.
...⊹Reika just continued to kiss him regardless they were underwater but able to breathe⊹...

Roman said:
Logan smiled, "Don't worry. I won't cook you in your sleep. I have 100% control of my powers."
Scarlet stared at him before laying down, "The fact that you felt like you had to mention it worry's me" she said.

menma-realize.gif

Chiharu

~ a scared little girl ~

...?Chiharu had been out for quite a while, her body needing a good rest after having transformed back from a new form. She looked better, but still pretty frail and sickly. She was thin, her eyes and face looking tired as if something invisible were constantly taking a toll, however it didn't change how bright her white hair was. It was almost ghostly, but still was bright and radiant, and it splayed behind her head as she was laying on the table the medical staff had set her on. She was hooked up to a few machines, her heartbeat being shown on a screen with her vitals, as well as an iv stuck in her arm and a magical rune being projected over her chest. Another screen showed a bunch of different charts and words that meant something to the people who were working. It wasn't all that long until the young girl woke up, her eyes opening slowly as her vision returned to normal. She didn't really say much as she sat up, taking in the scene in front of her and how she was somewhere new, yet again. The staff were slightly hesitant to see her up, seeming to be waiting to see what her reaction would be, but unable to do anything as the realization of where she was hadn't quite hit her yet. Chiharu's eyes looked around the room almost tiredly, not really understanding what was happening... at least at first. But soon, her eyes widened, tears immediately coming to them as fear overtook her, and her small voice grew large and loud quite quickly, screaming out of fear and frustration (to the point where anyone even remotely nearby would hear her) at the staff now trying to restrain her from ripping out the iv and anything else hooked up to her, as well as trying to get her to calm down. Chiharu was pretty sick, but she was still putting up a fight, yelling and crying all at the same time like any young child would do while trying to get away from the staff and failing as they began to restrain her. And of course, this only made the situation worse?...

"No! Let me go! Mommy! Daddy! Where are you???! No!!! Waaaaaahh!!!"

no slide no slide

Roman said:
Nai had his hands on Fricka's waist and when she asked if she wanted to go to her bedroom, he shrugged. "Sure, let's go~"
Fricka laughed gently, as she slowly stood up, and started walking towards her bedroom, humming quietly

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to him, her cheeks tinted red blinking a few times "I-I mean I could..." she said quietly, after all he had seen that amount of her before while in swimwear, so it was the same, right?
"I won't judge you for it..." Gregory said, winking at Ariel.

"Anyways, we're pretty close, aren't we?" He said, looking at the dorns

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed gently, as she slowly stood up, and started walking towards her bedroom, humming quietly
"I won't judge you for it..." Gregory said, winking at Ariel.

"Anyways, we're pretty close, aren't we?" He said, looking at the dorns
She giggled lightly "Yeah we are" she said as she looked to the building, they soon reached the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back