• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro had seen May trying to get to him, and he reached his hand to her before one of the bullies grabbed his arm and snapped his bone.
"Aaah!"

One of the other bullies had grabbed May and held her as tight as he could, making sure not to let her go and force her to watch Alejandro get beat up.

"Stop trying. You won't get to him."
...€ May screamed when she saw them break Alejandro's arm, tears streaming down her eyes, she tried getting away, her arm started to bleed alittle through the bandage from how tight she was being held €...

"Luner! Hyounimaru?! Someone help!"

...€ She was scared and when she was scared she turned anything into animals, but for some reason she couldn't, she didn't have the energy to use her abilities fully, she just bit the guys arm, sharpening her teeth like tiger teeth until blood was drawn, she needed to use her abilities even if it meant she would lose everything and become a mortal €...

"Get.. Off of me!"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May screamed when she saw them break Alejandro's arm, tears streaming down her eyes, she tried getting away, her arm started to bleed alittle through the bandage from how tight she was being held €...
"Luner! Hyounimaru?! Someone help!"

...€ She was scared and when she was scared she turned anything into animals, but for some reason she couldn't, she didn't have the energy to use her abilities fully, she just bit the guys arm, sharpening her teeth like tiger teeth until blood was drawn, she needed to use her abilities even if it meant she would lose everything and become a mortal €...

"Get.. Off of me!"
The bully let go of May, but his wound quickly healed and he found himself laying on top of her to keep her from getting to Alejandro. One of the other bullies took out a knife and began stabbing at Alejandro, though he was aiming at places that were "around" him. There was one stab that landed and it cut right down his eye.

tumblr_inline_nullmnvn411tr6kfk_540.png

Everything went quiet, except Alejandro who was blinded and bleeding like hell out of his eye.

Roman said:
The bully let go of May, but his wound quickly healed and he found himself laying on top of her to keep her from getting to Alejandro. One of the other bullies took out a knife and began stabbing at Alejandro, though he was aiming at places that were "around" him. There was one stab that landed and it cut right down his eye.
tumblr_inline_nullmnvn411tr6kfk_540.png

Everything went quiet, except Alejandro who was blinded and bleeding like hell out of his eye.
(I don't even know..)

...€ May growled and bit the guy again but in the next sinking her teeth deeper, she turned herself into a tiger and used her hind legs to kick the guy off of her, his blood dripping from her jaw, she jumped on the other Bully and bit him, clawing him, she had to do something she couldn't just lay there and let Alejandro get hurt €...

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
(xDDD Well I can send whoever to her since most of my character's are open, so could you make the starting post? :ooo)
((Sure~))

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Stepping out of her home and waving goodbye to her brother, Yuna stretched a little before walking down the street, It was a nice day today so she decided to go for a walk and maybe pick up a coffee and something if she got hungry, fixing the strap on her bag a little, she continued to walk, humming quietly to herself.

Mayyflower said:
(I don't even know..)
...€ May growled and bit the guy again but in the next sinking her teeth deeper, she turned herself into a tiger and used her hind legs to kick the guy off of her, his blood dripping from her jaw, she jumped on the other Bully and bit him, clawing him, she had to do something she couldn't just lay there and let Alejandro get hurt €...
Alejandro had slowly stood up, a dark a sinister aura radiating from him, blood dripping from his eye.

"You... I'm going to kill you... ALL!"

Alejandro raised his hand and the bullies froze. Their bodies were freezing from the inside of their bodies. They tried moving, but the moisture in the air hand began needle pointed and he started shooting the needles through the bullies until nothing was left of them. One of the needles were heading in May's direction, but Alejandro moved so fast that he caught it.

"Leave.... Go get Luner and leave me... You shouldn't be with someone like me."

Roman said:
Alejandro had slowly stood up, a dark a sinister aura radiating from him, blood dripping from his eye.
"You... I'm going to kill you... ALL!"

Alejandro raised his hand and the bullies froze. Their bodies were freezing from the inside of their bodies. They tried moving, but the moisture in the air hand began needle pointed and he started shooting the needles through the bullies until nothing was left of them. One of the needles were heading in May's direction, but Alejandro moved so fast that he caught it.

"Leave.... Go get Luner and leave me... You shouldn't be with someone like me."
...€ When may heard Alejandro's voice she let go of the bully and backed up, when she saw Alejandro freeze them and send needles through them she saw one going towards her, she flinched but nothing hit her, noticing Alejandro had stopped her and hearing his words, she turned back Into her regular self and stood there, staring at him, a sad expression on her face €...

"Alejandro.."

Nonalaka said:
((Sure~))

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Stepping out of her home and waving goodbye to her brother, Yuna stretched a little before walking down the street, It was a nice day today so she decided to go for a walk and maybe pick up a coffee and something if she got hungry, fixing the strap on her bag a little, she continued to walk, humming quietly to herself.
Zero walked down the sidewalk on his phone, looking through his message's and deleting the old one's, not paying much attention to where he was going he nearly bumped into her, managing to stop himself in time. "S-Sorry... I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going...." he said rubbing the back of his head with a sheepish grin.

Mayyflower said:
...€ When may heard Alejandro's voice she let go of the bully and backed up, when she saw Alejandro freeze them and send needles through them she saw one going towards her, she flinched but nothing hit her, noticing Alejandro had stopped her and hearing his words, she turned back Into her regular self and stood there, staring at him, a sad expression on her face €...
"Alejandro.."
Alejandro looked up at May, his bangs covering his eyes. He dropped the ice needle and pushed his bangs away, wrapping his arms around May tightly before letting go. He then began speaking, tears forming in his eyes.

"You heard me.... Go.... I'm a murderer... You deserve better.... Someone who can live up to their promises. I told myself I wouldn't kill... But here I am..... I killed them. So please... Go take Luner and just go away. If you're with me I'll only hurt you.... I'm nothing but a danger to you..."

LunaCrosby said:
Zero walked down the sidewalk on his phone, looking through his message's and deleting the old one's, not paying much attention to where he was going he nearly bumped into her, managing to stop himself in time. "S-Sorry... I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going...." he said rubbing the back of his head with a sheepish grin.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna had flinched a little, thinking he was going to crash into her, but he stopped in time luckily.

Blinking a few times, she looked at the male before smiling gently. "That's alright, everyone has those moments" she said with a small tilt of her head.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked up at May, his bangs covering his eyes. He dropped the ice needle and pushed his bangs away, wrapping his arms around May tightly before letting go. He then began speaking, tears forming in his eyes.
"You heard me.... Go.... I'm a murderer... You deserve better.... Someone who can live up to their promises. I told myself I wouldn't kill... But here I am..... I killed them. So please... Go take Luner and just go away. If you're with me I'll only hurt you.... I'm nothing but a danger to you..."
...€ May shook her head, tears forming in her eyes aswell, she hugged him back tightly and didn't let go €...

"I can't do that Alejandro, I don't care if your a murderer, I just don't.."

Nonalaka said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna had flinched a little, thinking he was going to crash into her, but he stopped in time luckily. b

Blinking a few times, she looked at the male before smiling gently. "That's alright, everyone has those moments" she said with a small tilt of her head.

Zero laughed lightly, "I have those moment's all the time, my friend's call me an airhead often" he said, looking down at her. "I'm Zero, And... I'm also sorry for nearly crushing you..."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May shook her head, tears forming in her eyes aswell, she hugged him back tightly and didn't let go €...
"I can't do that Alejandro, I don't care if your a murderer, I just don't.."
Alejandro looked at May, and pushed her off of him. "No... It's not that... I'm not stable anymore... My powers... They're not easy for me to control." He said, as one of the bullies who were hiding tried running away, only to end up with thousands of needles exploding out of his back. "Please May... Please I only ask this of you. Don't come back.." He said as his legs started to cover themselves in ice.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero laughed lightly, "I have those moment's all the time, my friend's call me an airhead often" he said, looking down at her. "I'm Zero, And... I'm also sorry for nearly crushing you..."

~*Yuna Yelil*~

tumblr_muf2keYnjg1r0og4mo3_250.gif

Yuna giggled softly "I know a good few of those, myself even on occasion" she said before smiling up at him and extending her hand for a handshake "Zero is a pretty odd name!" She said looking up at him curiously "Its nice to meet you Zero! I'm Yuna~"

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at May, and pushed her off of him. "No... It's not that... I'm not stable anymore... My powers... They're not easy for me to control." He said, as one of the bullies who were hiding tried running away, only to end up with thousands of needles exploding out of his back. "Please May... Please I only ask this of you. Don't come back.." He said as his legs started to cover themselves in ice.
...€ May winced in pain when he pushed her, she was weaker than before, she used too much power, she looked down and held her arm, not even looking up at Alejandro she just turned around and teleported away, she appeared at the park and luner appeared, she collapsed but was caught by luner, may layed there holding her arm, she planed on sleeping here tonight, she needed to rest anyways, she couldn't get her mind off of Alejandro.. But she also thought about Han and how he told her that he would look out for her.. Where was he when she got shot.. Where was he when she was pinned down by the bullies.. She shook her head and sighed€...

"I don't need anyone anyways..."

Nonalaka said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

tumblr_muf2keYnjg1r0og4mo3_250.gif

Yuna giggled softly "I know a good few of those, myself even on occasion" she said before smiling up at him and extending her hand for a handshake "Zero is a pretty odd name!" She said looking up at him curiously "Its nice to meet you Zero! I'm Yuna~"
Zero smiled and shook her hand, "It's nice to meet you as well, Yuna" he said. He then looked around, "Is there anything I can do to make up for almost causing you an injury?" he asked.

WeirdPrincess said:

...❦Asuka nodded at her son before she finished off her food as Akira spoke towards Haruo and paid for their food, as well as Haruo and his friend. When he suggested on who to visit next, she thought about it for a moment. She didn't mind visiting Kioko first, though wasn't she with a friend? That's what she had heard earlier, unless she was mistaken. Maybe Kioko wasn't with anyone, she didn't really know. Not that it matter if she was or not, since Asuka still wanted to see her anyways. Thinking for a few seconds longer, she decided to go with Akira's suggestion and visit Kioko first and than Hikari❦...

"I'm fine with visiting Kioko-chan first."

...♅Akira made his way toward Asuka as he spoke, shortly before he looked back to Haruo. He took hold of Asuka's hand and spoke♅...

Okay, let's go~

...♅Akira then vanished with Asuka, soon manifesting in the same vicinity as Kioko. He walked forward slightly and called out, his hand still grasping his wife's♅...

Kioko-chan?~

Lumina said:
tumblr_n2y10bVCJH1qztgoio1_250.gif

Name
~ TITLE HERE ~

...♤It really did seem like he thought she was finally real. He looked much better and the warmth seemed to be returning to his eyes and body. He looked happy, which made her happy... but she couldn't quite feel it like normal. Their bond wasn't quite back, and his grip on her hand dint give her the calm it normally did. An almost imperceptible frown formed on her face. She knew that he said to never leave him again, and he genuinely seemed happy to see her, but... that stupid intrusive thought kept invading her mind that she'd only hurt him by being around. That itd be best if she left... for good. To leave after seeing him doing so much better seemed like a horrible thing to do, but maybe he had been right after all. Now she was the one thinking crazy. Their bond should be back, right? Then why wasn't it? Maybe she was just some figment... after all, she had died, and everything seemed weird, and her head felt fuzzy.... who was to say she really wasn't imaginary? But, she couldn't worry Kenji with this though right now, and she forced a very convincing smile, speaking in the same soft tone♤...

"Yeah... I-I'm glad to be back too."

no slide no slide no slide
...ΨKenji nodded lightly and slowly stood up, his hands hesitantly releasing Lumina's. He spoke as he began making his way towards his room's door, shortly before he left and went downstairsΨ...

I'm gonna go make breakfast for us, stay in bed~

Roman said:
Satoshi looked up from his food and at the stack of money. It definetly wasn't Haruo's so he figured it was his father's money. He didn't have to pay for their food, he could've just paid for his own, but it's whatever. Free food is better than most food sometimes and right now, it was definitely on the better side. Satoshi looked up from his almost empty bowl and spoke, wiping his mouth with a napkin, he chuckled lightly.

"He didn't have to do that. They barely got anything. We were fully capable of paying for our own food."
...Haruo laughed lightly and replied as he resumed eating his food≭...

Yeah, that's just the way he is though..

LunaCrosby said:
Zero smiled and shook her hand, "It's nice to meet you as well, Yuna" he said. He then looked around, "Is there anything I can do to make up for almost causing you an injury?" he asked.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna blinked before laughing "No, no, It's alright, you don't have to make up for anything" she said as she clasped her hands behind her back "Though if you really feel like you need to you can come with me for coffee?" She said shrugging "That's where I'm going anyways" she said with a nod, not seeing why he had to make anything up to her really so she didn't know how he could.

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free?)
((*raises hand* we still have that interaction if you want to continue? Since I havent moved kairassi))

Alejandro stood there, his eyes glued to the area where he last seen May. He looked up and seen the frozen hallway. Everything was covered in ice... And that included his own heart. He couldn't believe a thing he had just done. This included the killing, the breaking up... He felt like a complete asshole... Maybe he wasn't even meant to love. Whatever. Alejandro could feel himself slipping back to his emotionless ways... The way he was before when no one but his sister and family mattered. He didn't want to be that way, but that's how we was meant to live his life.

Hyouinmaru ---

Back at the dorm, Hyouinmaru was still reading his book, before his hands stiffened and he couldn't move. The book dropped to the floor and Hyouinmaru felt something in his body flip. Once he was able to move again, he began gripping his head and yelling in pain. Something was forcing him into a dark path and he could feel his connection to Alejandro slipping. Was the boy dead? Something was wrong, and Hyouinmaru knew it, but before he could go and check, he blacked out. He wasn't in control anymore. He wasn't anything now but a walking embodiment of anger. He blew the walls out of the dorm and hopped out, harming any and all students as he made his way toward the school, letting out a deadly growl as he did so.

latest

@Lumina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back