• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
"Yesterday? This is my third year here." He was rather surprised the girl responded since he was used to being ignored in situations like this. "I'm Roy by the way."
Ryouko listened to what he stated his name to be, "I'm Ryouko.... since this is you're 3rd year, you must know everything about this school by now" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko listened to what he stated his name to be, "I'm Ryouko.... since this is you're 3rd year, you must know everything about this school by now" she said.
"Not everything, there's still so much I probably don't know, but it's kind of like a second home now." He told her. " This is kind of a strange question, but what grade are you in? I'm a third year, meaning that I'm also a Junior now."

Ballerina said:
"Not everything, there's still so much I probably don't know, but it's kind of like a second home now." He told her. " This is kind of a strange question, but what grade are you in? I'm a third year, meaning that I'm also a Junior now."
(I love how you're following the color of the rainbow in your text posts xD )

Ballerina said:

Klef

"Thanks?..." At this point, Klef had come to terms with being called a male in this form. Her male form was best suited for tasks like this, served as a great disguise, and she was pretty sure she was trapped in this form anyways due to being chipped, completely unaware that the Civil War had ended. She smiled softly, glad to see her friend calm down, but was trying scheme some sort of plan to get the two out of here in the back of her head.

Form: Klef (Male)

Nova blinked, thinking it was weird how 'he' answered that in such an unsure tone. She then looked up at him and narrowed her eyes. "Are you a guy?" She asked curiously. "I'm sorry if I made a mistake."

Ballerina said:
"I'm a second year, though i'm ahead of my class's so I'm usually allowed to wander around whenever, as long as I have permission from the teacher" Ryouko said.

TheDragoon said:
Nova blinked, thinking it was weird how 'he' answered that in such an unsure tone. She then looked up at him and narrowed her eyes. "Are you a guy?" She asked curiously. "I'm sorry if I made a mistake."

Klef

She was suprised how quickly Nova picked up that something wasn't right. Frankly, Klef didn't know how to answer the question the girl just asked her. " It's fine, but... yes and no?" She responded. " I'm can take on many forms and this happens to be one of them."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm a second year, though i'm ahead of my class's so I'm usually allowed to wander around whenever, as long as I have permission from the teacher" Ryouko said.
" Lucky! I'm a little bit behind my class so I'm always stuck studying." He said. " So are you out wandering now, or is this your lunch period?"

Ballerina said:
" Lucky! I'm a little bit behind my class so I'm always stuck studying." He said. " So are you out wandering now, or is this your lunch period?"
"mmm, both, I don't really eat here, not often at least" Ryouko said.

LunaCrosby said:
"mmm, both, I don't really eat here, not often at least" Ryouko said.
" Why not? None of us bite, I promise." He was rather confused why the girl wouldn't eat during the period designated for doing so.

Ballerina said:
" Why not? None of us bite, I promise." He was rather confused why the girl wouldn't eat during the period designated for doing so.
"Students have a tendency to steal my food when I look away, so I gave up and stopped eating here" Ryouko said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Students have a tendency to steal my food when I look away, so I gave up and stopped eating here" Ryouko said.
"I guess I take that back then, a few students here can be real butt-faces." Roy commented, he too had experience with the upperclassmen taking his food back when he was still an underclassmen. However, he usually didn't have too much of a problem with it, since it was hard to anger a person like Roy. " If you want, you can sit over here, it's kind of tucked away so most people don't really come over here. I started sitting here about half a year ago and no one has stole my food yet."

Ballerina said:
"I guess I take that back then, a few students here can be real butt-faces." Roy commented, he too had experience with the upperclassmen taking his food back when he was still an underclassmen. However, he usually didn't have too much of a problem with it, since it was hard to anger a person like Roy. " If you want, you can sit over here, it's kind of tucked away so most people don't really come over here. I started sitting here about half a year ago and no one has stole my food yet."
Ryouko looked at him, "I don't want to end up stealing your spot, some kid's around here enjoy being alone, unless your one of the many that don't" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko looked at him, "I don't want to end up stealing your spot, some kid's around here enjoy being alone, unless your one of the many that don't" she said.
" Well, consider me the majority then." He joked. " Feel free to come here, you're going to pass out if you skip lunch everyday."

Ballerina said:
" Well, consider me the majority then." He joked. " Feel free to come here, you're going to pass out if you skip lunch everyday."
Ryouko blinked, "Why would I pass out from not eating?" she asked curiously, tilting her head.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko blinked, "Why would I pass out from not eating?" she asked curiously, tilting her head.
" Why wouldn't you?" He replied before coming to the realization that this girl might not even need food to survive. " ... Oh, right! This is a highschool for supers, but don't you still need food to survive?"

Ballerina said:
" Why wouldn't you?" He replied before coming to the realization that this girl might not even need food to survive. " ... Oh, right! This is a highschool for supers, but don't you still need food to survive?"
"I do... but I didn't know it was something you had to do everyday..." Ryouko said.

LunaCrosby said:
"I do... but I didn't know it was something you had to do everyday..." Ryouko said.
" As a human, I have to do it everyday, but everybody's different." He said." What exactly are you?"

Ballerina said:
" As a human, I have to do it everyday, but everybody's different." He said." What exactly are you?"
Ryouko looked at him, "I'm a spirit, well, a spirit weapon, I was created as a really powerful weapon, so I guess my life isn't really my own..." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko looked at him, "I'm a spirit, well, a spirit weapon, I was created as a really powerful weapon, so I guess my life isn't really my own..." she said.
"That's so cool! I've been at this school for three years and never have I met a spirit weapon. Does that mean you can turn into a sword?" Roy was a bit too excited that he was meeting such an intriguing person, but something seemed off. " What makes you say that you don't own your life?"

Ballerina said:
"That's so cool! I've been at this school for three years and never have I met a spirit weapon. Does that mean you can turn into a sword?" Roy was a bit too excited that he was meeting such an intriguing person, but something seemed off. " What makes you say that you don't own your life?"
Ryouko looked at him, "Well, I mean... I'm a spirit weapon, I belong to the people who created me, and my life is pretty much up to them, they could kill me whenever they pleased, and they tell what and what not to do" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko looked at him, "Well, I mean... I'm a spirit weapon, I belong to the people who created me, and my life is pretty much up to them, they could kill me whenever they pleased, and they tell what and what not to do" she said.
" I see..." He looked down, even though Roy did not really know how it felt to be controled by someone, it still made himsad to here that. " Are they at least kind?"

Ballerina said:
" I see..." He looked down, even though Roy did not really know how it felt to be controled by someone, it still made himsad to here that. " Are they at least kind?"
Ryouko nodded, "I'm only close to one of them, she's the only kind one, she might be the reason im even still living" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko nodded, "I'm only close to one of them, she's the only kind one, she might be the reason im even still living" she said.
"That's good." He commented. " How do you stay in contact with all these people?" Roy asked before noticing the time and started to put away his lunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
"That's good." He commented. " How do you stay in contact with all these people?" Roy asked before noticing the time and started to put away his lunch.
"They have a way of communicating with me in my mind, she's the only one who bother's to actually come see me" Ryouko said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back