• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nightmare sighed "I know you'll win in the end ok..... After all even I can see your the better Mach for him than Mina" he said as he walked over to her and pet her head "take care of Atrio" he said before his eyes faded back to normal then started to fall forward

@Sweetone

xoloveox said:
"They're at your place aren't they?" She said with a small sigh, before sitting down her bed. "Lets just brainstorm....I guess." She sighed, flopping her body back onto the bed. "Okay, so... dystopian. "Utopian" describes a society that's conceived to be perfect. Dystopian is the exact opposite — it describes an imaginary society that is as dehumanizing and as unpleasant as possible."
Dex nodded. "Of course. What they viewed was perfection when they were really way off." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex nodded. "Of course. What they viewed was perfection when they were really way off." He said.
"Yeah, I guess." She continued to think. "So, Propaganda is used to control the citizens of society, Information, independent thought, and freedom are restricted, A figurehead or concept is worshipped by the citizens of the society, Citizens are perceived to be under constant surveillance, Citizens have a fear of the outside world, Citizens live in a dehumanized state, The natural world is banished and distrusted, Citizens conform to uniform expectations. Individuality and dissent are bad and the society is an illusion of a perfect utopian world. Right?"

xoloveox said:
"Yeah, I guess." She continued to think. "So, Propaganda is used to control the citizens of society, Information, independent thought, and freedom are restricted, A figurehead or concept is worshipped by the citizens of the society, Citizens are perceived to be under constant surveillance, Citizens have a fear of the outside world, Citizens live in a dehumanized state, The natural world is banished and distrusted, Citizens conform to uniform expectations. Individuality and dissent are bad and the society is an illusion of a perfect utopian world. Right?"
Dex nodded. "Right, they just wanted to control society so that they could do their bidding. Much like a slave."

Dex nodded. "Right, they just wanted to control society so that they could do their bidding. Much like a slave."
"Yeah..." She looked over at him. "Anything else?"

xoloveox said:
"Yeah..." She looked over at him. "Anything else?"
Dex smiled. She was indeed smart, even smarter than him. Why wasn't she in college already? "The society was mostly rejected. But yeah, that sums it up." He said.

Dex smiled. She was indeed smart, even smarter than him. Why wasn't she in college already? "The society was mostly rejected. But yeah, that sums it up." He said.
SHe sighed, looking down at the poster board. "Should we build one now?"

xoloveox said:
SHe sighed, looking down at the poster board. "Should we build one now?"
Dex came over and sat next to you. "Sure, sounds good." he said. Being next to her felt good. He hadn't even been in girls dorm before...

Dex came over and sat next to you. "Sure, sounds good." he said. Being next to her felt good. He hadn't even been in girls dorm before...
She nodded. "Alright, well, I think first we should plan out the town and the sizes according to each monument, scale them out, build them, then place them on..."

xoloveox said:
She nodded. "Alright, well, I think first we should plan out the town and the sizes according to each monument, scale them out, build them, then place them on..."
Dex kissed her. He didn't know what he was doing, but he was doing it. And he LIKED it.

Kat reeled back when he kissed her, face red again. "What is wrong with you?" She exclaimed. "You stupid boys with your raging testosterone..."

The next morning:

Abe was asleep like a rock. But his alarm had different plans. Ten minutes later, catches him outside the dorm, with a pastry in his mouth.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina had been laying there next to Al fast asleep with her eyes sealed shut as she sleeped her left hand on his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed as he thought of the night they had as he thought "I wonder...."

Hina slowly woke up and yawned as she looked around then looked down at the pink sweater and pajama pants she was in thinking she had never owned pajamas like that but srugged it off and smiled tiredlt at al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly woke up and yawned as she looked around then looked down at the pink sweater and pajama pants she was in thinking she had never owned pajamas like that but srugged it off and smiled tiredlt at al

[/QUOTE]
(How the hell did you get clothes on I thought we just kinda *Wink wink* xD )

xoloveox said:
Kat reeled back when he kissed her, face red again. "What is wrong with you?" She exclaimed. "You stupid boys with your raging testosterone..."
Dex frowned. "I-I know... It was stupid." He said. "Maybe I should go..." He said, packing his things.

shortyshot8 said:
(How the hell did you get clothes on I thought we just kinda *Wink wink* xD )
(We just got shut down recently... Really? Don't ask just let it happen bruh.)

Roman said:
Han put his head down a bit and sighed, and thought, "What? Why doesn't she want to hang out?"
giphy.gif

He continued to look downward, this time speaking, "Why not? I thought you'd be happy if I asked you for a day out." He looked up, "I guess not...."
"Just shut up..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back