• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Hell yea, I am flashy." Ansom laughed as he walked through the entrance of the small restaurant. He walked straight to a table and when a waiter was going to protest, Ansom just waved his hand and the young teenager simply placed down two menus and walked away. "Hmmm...." He mumbled as he opened the menu.
@Lumina
Violetta's eyes widened at the wide array of options. She did want pancakes and decided on the biggest stack of Cinnastacks possible, grinning up at Ansom from behind the menu. She was like a kid in a candy store.

((Sorry hun, I'm at work))

Lumina said:
Violetta's eyes widened at the wide array of options. She did want pancakes and decided on the biggest stack of Cinnastacks possible, grinning up at Ansom from behind the menu. She was like a kid in a candy store.
((Sorry hun, I'm at work))
(All good.)

Ansom put the menu down and leaned back. "Do not even think about paying anything." He nodded. He decided that he was simply going to get a cup of coffee and a muffin.

RPLoverRP said:
I snap and slam him against the wall pinning him by his wrist, "THATS THE POINT! You...Your making me feel again and I dont want 2!"
Han freed himself and turned Blair against the wall, pinning her there, "I'm making YOU feel?" He looked at her, "What do you mean?"

Daniel reaver]"If it was a boy I was thinking Achilles. If it was a girl I was thinking alayla" Shira said as she smiled at yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ah...sounds like good names too...''

Nonalaka said:
@Himeragi Seiker
((You can wake her if you want, I don't mind, she's only asleep because noone is interacting with her uvu))
*Natsuru sees Amara sleeping and sits on the couch trying to not wake her*

Shira giggled happily then kissed yukis nose and smiled as her tail playfully pinned yukis "I love you yuki" she said before frowning "yuki.... I know those words will never have as much feeling and love as they did when Id say them to ansom but..." She trailed off as she smiled at yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

Diablo placed a finger on his trigger outside the café. Looks like my next target will be a breeze... He told himself, smirking.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina soghed "you and your perverted dreames" she said again with a loving giggle as she walked

[/QUOTE]
Al rubbed his head as he thought "Was it really a dream?" He stood up and sighed "Man there's no way that was a dream how the hell would I be naked"

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily then kissed yukis nose and smiled as her tail playfully pinned yukis "I love you yuki" she said before frowning "yuki.... I know those words will never have as much feeling and love as they did when Id say them to ansom but..." She trailed off as she smiled at yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...i can understand though...since i didnt really make a move before Ansom...but its fine if you dont have the same feeling with me like you had for Ansom. its okay. i can really understand that''

*Yuki said as she kisses her forehead*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex frowned. "I-I know... It was stupid." He said. "Maybe I should go..." He said, packing his things.
"Fine. Leave." She said with her monotone voice returning. "BE back here in an hour, okay? We need to do the damned project..."

Hina sighed "don't ask me" she told him as she walked into the bath room and closed the door to wash up

Shira held onto yuki "but I don't want you to feel like I don't truly want you around" he said worry in her voice as she held onto yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sighed "don't ask me" she told him as she walked into the bath room and closed the door to wash up

[/QUOTE]
Al stretched and spoke "I'ma go for a walk Hina!" He called out before walking outside still naked

xoloveox said:
"Fine. Leave." She said with her monotone voice returning. "BE back here in an hour, okay? We need to do the damned project..."
Dex nodded. Kat was kinda scary, but under all of that, she was a smart girl. He walked out the door without saying a word.

Lumina said:
Elyse just stared at Kili, not sure what go say. It might kill her. She had guessed that might be an outcome based on how nervous he was. But a lot of other people too? How. Why??
"...what would we even have to do?"

She asked him, her voice coming out more timid than she had wanted.
"Go to another universe, find the item that will fix your problem, bring it back, and hope it works..." Kili explained bluntly, not really worried about the in between, so much as the end result. Though the in between was just as bad as the rest...

----

Restia was looking around the school, hoping to find someone special. "I wonder who I should play with, today..." she said to herself, as she wandered the school grounds.

(There you go ^^ @xoloveox)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled as clothes appeared on Al and she hoped in the shower "stupid boy" she said with a giggle as she washed up

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down at the clothes "Oh crap my bad" He said to himself before beginning to walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back