• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
( xD That is what you don't want a old dude to say to you)
(... Dafuq? When were we ever talking about "old dudes")

(Yals just confused the shit out of me)

Hina rubbed one eye and turedly smiled at al "morning" she said softly as she looked around her room happily then layed back down and covered up in the sheets again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yals just confused the shit out of me)
Hina rubbed one eye and turedly smiled at al "morning" she said softly as she looked around her room happily then layed back down and covered up in the sheets again

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Hey there love" He said as he covered himself as well

Daniel reaver](Yeah do you want me to repost [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] ??)
sure. sorry, i was on a past page and alerts dont show up if your on a past page xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]did i miss any posts??)))
@Nonalaka

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah) Tyler walked to the café next to Sena. William was in his body so Ty's number vanished. "So, why don't you like movies?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled and peaches her face into his chest and cuddled him "sleep well" she asked as she yawned again

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Can you call that sleep" He said jokingly as he patted her on the head

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"It might kill you, if it doesn't work...Along with alot of other people... he looked at her, a deathly serious look on his face. That was it. The high notes were out there. All that was left was to hear what she intended to do.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse just stared at Kili, not sure what go say. It might kill her. She had guessed that might be an outcome based on how nervous he was. But a lot of other people too? How. Why??

"...what would we even have to do?"

She asked him, her voice coming out more timid than she had wanted.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Yeah) Tyler walked to the café next to Sena. William was in his body so Ty's number vanished. "So, why don't you like movies?" He asked.
''movies are great and all but...i dont feel like watching a movie at the moment...''

Lumina said:
Elyse just stared at Kili, not sure what go say. It might kill her. She had guessed that might be an outcome based on how nervous he was. But a lot of other people too? How. Why??
"...what would we even have to do?"

She asked him, her voice coming out more timid than she had wanted.
(I replied :'( )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''movies are great and all but...i dont feel like watching a movie at the moment...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "I see! Ok!" He said as he held the door open to the café for you. "After you m'lady." He said.

"I truly don't know what your talking about all we did was watch a movie last night" she said as she sat up again and streched "you and your perverted dreams" hina said as she got up and streched again

Daniel reaver][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so...what kind of names do you have in mind for the baby? i was thinking if its a girl, we could call her Mitsuko and if its a boy...maybe Kyota. how do the names sound?''

*Yuki asked smiling while playing with Shira's tail*

RPLoverRP said:
"Just shut up..."
Han gave Blair a blank stare, "What seems to be your problem? You're being all hostile for no reason." He groaned, "I didn't even do anything."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "I see! Ok!" He said as he held the door open to the café for you. "After you m'lady." He said.
*Sena was about to walk in but she stopped besides Tyler. She then looked at him and said*

''by the way...Heaven's been destroyed a long time ago because it was eaten up by the Purgatory...Hell is also destroyed...only a place called 'Euphoria' exists and thats where you'll go when you pass...''

its true actually.)))

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily "I like those names....... There better than what I had in mind" she said as she cuddled close to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki giggled a little bit*

''what were they?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena was about to walk in but she stopped besides Tyler. She then looked at him and said*
''by the way...Heaven's been destroyed a long time ago because it was eaten up by the Purgatory...Hell is also destroyed...only a place called 'Euphoria' exists and thats where you'll go when you pass...''

its true actually.)))

[/QUOTE]
Tyler shuddered. "Uh... Got it..." He said, scratching his cheek nervously. He walked in behind you.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I truly don't know what your talking about all we did was watch a movie last night" she said as she sat up again and streched "you and your perverted dreams" hina said as she got up and streched again

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "What do you mean?" He said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes "That wasn't a dream I assure you"

@Himeragi Seiker

((Amara is just napping on the chair so you didn't miss much xD ))

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Dakota not being much of a morning person had groggily stepped outside, rubbing her eyes, she was having one of her headaches, so she walked along keeping her eyes to the ground.

Roman said:
Han gave Blair a blank stare, "What seems to be your problem? You're being all hostile for no reason." He groaned, "I didn't even do anything."
I snap and slam him against the wall pinning him by his wrist, "THATS THE POINT! You...Your making me feel again and I dont want 2!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back