• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

GoldenCharizard4 said:
"honestly we barley get by..." i said. "we do what we can as i work three jobs..." i had a dorm sign-up sheet in my hand.
"I-is there anything I can do?" Marie asks, starting to calm down.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex nodded. "I got a few books on it." He said.
"Books on it?" She asked, pulling out a poster board from her closet. "Where are they...?"

Tyler lifted you off the couch and you both walked out the door. "Sorry... When that number hits 0 I go to heaven. Meaning I die..." He said, flapping his angel wings. "But who cares about that? The whole reason I came was so I could get to know you better." He smiled, looking at you.

(Dun worry, I got a new character coming >:3 his name is Dante)
" crap, the door is locked.." i say trying to get out of the room " wait, why is it locked from the outside?!" i say pulling on the handle ( dangit tyler you perv xD

shortyshot8 said:
William clenched his own wrist "D-Damn time's up!" He yelled as he was put back in Tyler's body "Hey there buddy!"

(Why?)
(Because I'm Dante :3)

shortyshot8 said:
William clenched his own wrist "D-Damn time's up!" He yelled as he was put back in Tyler's body "Hey there buddy!"

(Why?)
((I HAVE A HUGE HATE TOWARDS PEOPLE OR CHARACTERS NAMED DANTE, AND I WILL FEEL OBLIGED TO RUIN THE CHARACTER'S LIFE IF HIS NAME IS THAT

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Because I'm Dante :3)

[/QUOTE]
(((grrgrgrgrgrgrrGRRRR I HATE YOUR NAME BUT youre an awesomr guy so youre cool

xoloveox said:
((I HAVE A HUGE HATE TOWARDS PEOPLE OR CHARACTERS NAMED DANTE, AND I WILL FEEL OBLIGED TO RUIN THE CHARACTER'S LIFE IF HIS NAME IS THAT

(Make is life like a Hell.....or maybe even an.....inferno. YEAHHHHH)

xoloveox said:

(Why would that be?)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Make is life like a Hell.....or maybe even an.....inferno. YEAHHHHH)
(Wrong game xD )

xoloveox said:

(Hehe, thanks ^^. But I'm not really Dante, people just say I'm SSStylish!)

shortyshot8 said:
(Why would that be?)

(Wrong game xD )
((Because this kid had a massive crush on me, and i was being bullied by this other guy (NAMED DANTE) and the kid who had a crush on me tried to defend me and DANTE broke his wrist

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(How is it the wrong game when I meant the book....)
(Oh...I meant either Dante's Inferno or Devil May Cry xD )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Hehe, thanks ^^. But I'm not really Dante, people just say I'm SSStylish!)

[/QUOTE]
(YES! YES! YES! Thumbs up if you get the joke!)

xoloveox said:
((Because this kid had a massive crush on me, and i was being bullied by this other guy (NAMED DANTE) and the kid who had a crush on me tried to defend me and DANTE broke his wrist
(Sounds like Dante is a pansy. Who needs a petty wrist?)

xoloveox said:
"Books on it?" She asked, pulling out a poster board from her closet. "Where are they...?"
Dex frowned. He had forgot them at his dorm and it was written all over his face.

xoloveox said:

(Sorry, too late xD )

Dex frowned. He had forgot them at his dorm and it was written all over his face.

(Sorry, too late xD )
"They're at your place aren't they?" She said with a small sigh, before sitting down her bed. "Lets just brainstorm....I guess." She sighed, flopping her body back onto the bed. "Okay, so... dystopian. "Utopian" describes a society that's conceived to be perfect. Dystopian is the exact opposite — it describes an imaginary society that is as dehumanizing and as unpleasant as possible."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back