• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Annabel shook her head "n-no why" she said as she looked around at the people and kinda leaned into lace more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Luce took another look at all of the other students, and shook his head. "No reason..."

Soon, they reached the different activities rooms. "Oh, hey. I never came by these before. Want to take a look inside one?" he said, glancing at Annabel

xoloveox said:
Her face flared up once again, and if they were in a comic, she was sure she'd be drawn more red than a tomato. "I do not..." She muttered, before continuing her way to her dorm as she muttered things to herself. @TheRebelliousDragon
Dex followed her, silent.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
"w-whats wrong miss?!" i said shooting up looking at her.
Marie continues to cry. "Its, its just s-so sad!" she said, wiping at her eyes.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex followed her, silent.
KAt led him to her dorm, looking back at him once in a while. When they made it there, she opened her door and walked in, flopping onto her bed. "Alright, dystopian society?"

RPLoverRP said:
"Hang out?" I look over, "Me and you..." I quickly turn over, Mind: There my heart goes again... beating like crazy... NO! I DON'T HAVE A HEART! I don't...
I clench my fist
Han smiled, "Isn't that what I said? Or did I say something else?" He picked up his cup and ran into the kitchen, "Besides... You'll need to get up sometime soon anyways." He said walking back into the room. "So, what do you say? Me and you?" He asked sitting at the foot of his bed.

"We'll every nightmare is born with a subconcious lover.... Some one that will love them hole heartedly" nightmare said with a grin "there made as the perfect match for the nightmare" he said to ruthy

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili looked up, and faced her. He sighed. "I think I've found something that can help you to control the metal inside you, so that you don't turn everything you touch...its just..."
Kili stopped short. Was this really a good idea? If he did this, he might cause more problems than he was trying to solve...

[/QUOTE]
"Just what?

Elyse stared at him, letting go of the aura hand. She needed answers. Well, more like she really wanted them. But still.

(my date is through, im open till the next day.)

Abe began to float as he meditated his excess and overflowing energy. It was pouring out of him like a raging tsunami. A beam of purple light pierced the sky, marking his location as his shinkami stood guard over their prone and defenseless master. A large red heart would appear and vanish as his feelings welled up and threatened his meditation.

Lumina said:
"Just what?

Elyse stared at him, letting go of the aura hand. She needed answers. Well, more like she really wanted them. But still.
"It might kill you, if it doesn't work...Along with alot of other people... he looked at her, a deathly serious look on his face. That was it. The high notes were out there. All that was left was to hear what she intended to do.

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Isn't that what I said? Or did I say something else?" He picked up his cup and ran into the kitchen, "Besides... You'll need to get up sometime soon anyways." He said walking back into the room. "So, what do you say? Me and you?" He asked sitting at the foot of his bed.
Mind:Humanity is weakness...And I am NOT weak!

I hold my head and curls up into a ball, "I'm staying here."

xoloveox said:
KAt led him to her dorm, looking back at him once in a while. When they made it there, she opened her door and walked in, flopping onto her bed. "Alright, dystopian society?"
Dex nodded. "I got a few books on it." He said.

RPLoverRP said:
Mind:Humanity is weakness...And I am NOT weak!
I hold my head and curls up into a ball, "I'm staying here."
Han put his head down a bit and sighed, and thought, "What? Why doesn't she want to hang out?"

giphy.gif

He continued to look downward, this time speaking, "Why not? I thought you'd be happy if I asked you for a day out." He looked up, "I guess not...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena saw at and grabbed his hand*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler lifted you off the couch and you both walked out the door. "Sorry... When that number hits 0 I go to heaven. Meaning I die..." He said, flapping his angel wings. "But who cares about that? The whole reason I came was so I could get to know you better." He smiled, looking at you.

lostsoul said:
rebellious dragon, lyou left me alone ;w; how could you))
(Dun worry, I got a new character coming >:3 his name is Dante)

Tyler lifted you off the couch and you both walked out the door. "Sorry... When that number hits 0 I go to heaven. Meaning I die..." He said, flapping his angel wings. "But who cares about that? The whole reason I came was so I could get to know you better." He smiled, looking at you.

(Dun worry, I got a new character coming >:3 his name is Dante)
((NO CHANGE HIS NAME PLEASE ;-;

William clenched his own wrist "D-Damn time's up!" He yelled as he was put back in Tyler's body "Hey there buddy!"

xoloveox said:
((NO CHANGE HIS NAME PLEASE ;-;
(Why?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back