• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Atrio soghed then slid out and away from ruthy before his eyes became a sinister red and he lauphed maniacally "heyyyy ruthy" he said in a sinister voice as he stared at her

@Sweetone

Lumina said:
Getting out she grinned at her friend.
"Flashy as always, Annie."

She started making her way toward IHOP, getting to the door and dramatically gesturing him in. An elderly couple walked out, thanking her for holding the door.
"Hell yea, I am flashy." Ansom laughed as he walked through the entrance of the small restaurant. He walked straight to a table and when a waiter was going to protest, Ansom just waved his hand and the young teenager simply placed down two menus and walked away. "Hmmm...." He mumbled as he opened the menu.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Elyse's grip tightened on the aura hand. He was definitely stalling now... she looked at him, trying mask her worry.
"S-so, what did you end up finding out?"

She silently cursed herself for blurting out the question like that.
Kili looked up, and faced her. He sighed. "I think I've found something that can help you to control the metal inside you, so that you don't turn everything you touch...its just..."

Kili stopped short. Was this really a good idea? If he did this, he might cause more problems than he was trying to solve...

@RPLoverRP Did you post yet? I was busy and I see a flood of post. :l ))

Moriko giggled a bit "if you want more food, I'll make more" she offered "Is there anything you wanna do today? Or do you want to just chill here?" She asked before taking some food.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sh-should we call for Ansom...then...?''
*Yuki petted Shira's head with a more worried look on her face*

'
what will Ansom even do if we called for him...?'

''e-eh...?''

*Sena then started to wake up*

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smirked. "I gotta go soon." He said. "Wanna go somewhere before I leave?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then thought of something and placed her hand on Shira's stomach*

''uh..sure''

*Sena looked at Tyler with a confused expression*

'
he doesnt have much time left...what does he mean by that...?'

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Mmk, I want to go see a movie. Anything you want!" He smiled.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled a bit "if you want more food, I'll make more" she offered "Is there anything you wanna do today? Or do you want to just chill here?" She asked before taking some food.
@Kalin Scarlet
Madoka shook his head, refusing the extra food, then poked his chin in thought. "Hmmm...Want to go into the forest again? You seemed to like it last time." he asked looking at her with a wide grin.

"well... im Alex and the one behind me is my brother Marth. we live by ourselves on the..." i trailed off looking away, knowing i sounded stupid and knowing i told a complete stranger i lived with no parents and in no home! "im hungry brudder.." marth stated, his stomach growling loudly. "i am too buddy..." i sighed looking up at the girl.

@Kalin Scarlet

RPLoverRP said:
I smile and sits up staring at him, "Just to see your reaction... "
"Well then, that's a valid reason I guess." Han said, he put his coffee mug down. "Is there anything you wanna do today?" He asked her.

Daniel reaver]"Y-yuki what are you doing?!?" she said worry filling her voice as she tryed to stop yuki thinking she was trying to kill the baby or force it to come out [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then fell to the ground as the glowing stopped*

*Emiko then barged in the room to see what was going on*

''whats going o-''

*She then sees Yuki and feels her head. Yuki's heart was beating again and she was breathing. She is in a sleeping state because of the power she used*

''i see...she is one amazing student of Glave's... she managed to seal your baby's energy so the energy is controlled and in order. its no mean of harm to the baby but due to the amount of power Yuki used...she needs time to regain her power''

*She then carried Yuki and layed her next to Shira on the bed*

''she really cares about you...and for the baby...i honestly never seen this side of Yuki before''

*Emiko smiles as she leaves the room*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "Mmk, I want to go see a movie. Anything you want!" He smiled.
''i-i dont really like movies though...''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex shook his head, following her. "What a strange girl..." He said.
She looked back at him. What, did he think she was dumb, or dense? Sure, she may be quiet and tense, or whatever else you want to call it, but she wasn't dumb, or deaf, for that matter. "Excuse me?" She asked, a harsh tone in her voice. Ironically enough, she wasn't able to decipher whether or not it was simply a statement or an insult. Because, technically, sure, she was strange- but for him to say it outloud? That was the annoying part. @TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka shook his head, refusing the extra food, then poked his chin in thought. "Hmmm...Want to go into the forest again? You seemed to like it last time." he asked looking at her with a wide grin.

[/QUOTE]
Morikos face lit up, "Really?, I haven't been in a while" she chimed.

Roman said:
"Well then, that's a valid reason I guess." Han said, he put his coffee mug down. "Is there anything you wanna do today?" He asked her.
"Stuff too do..." I go back to lsying down and thinks about it

GoldenCharizard4 said:
"well... im Alex and the one behind me is my brother Marth. we live by ourselves on the..." i traile
(Oops, mixed up names)

"L-Live by yourselves where?" Marie said, noticing the boys had tattered clothing. It didn't really bother her, though.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then fell to the ground as the glowing stopped*
*Emiko then barged in the room to see what was going on*

''whats going o-''

*She then sees Yuki and feels her head. Yuki's heart was beating again and she was breathing. She is in a sleeping state because of the power she used*

''i see...she is one amazing student of Glave's... she managed to seal your baby's energy so the energy is controlled and in order. its no mean of harm to the baby but due to the amount of power Yuki used...she needs time to regain her power''

*She then carried Yuki and layed her next to Shira on the bed*

''she really cares about you...and for the baby...i honestly never seen this side of Yuki before''

*Emiko smiles as she leaves the room*

''i-i dont really like movies though...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Alright... Then you just wanna eat? I'm starving..." He said as his stomach growled. "FEED ME TYLER!" It roared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back