• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome" she joked as she sat on the arm of the couch, legs crossed, as there was no more room on the actual seat.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@Himeragi Seiker

She turned around, giving him a kiss on the cheek "Good~ Its almost ready anyways" she replied as she finished off cooking

@Kalin Scarlet
"Yay!" he said, running over to the table. He hopped onto a chair, and waited for Moriko to join him at the table."Did you have a good cat nap?~" Madoka asked, watching her finish

Lumina said:
Elyse looked where he was talking about and nodded, looking back at Kili.
"Yeah, you're definitely right."

She smiled at him, but inside she was really nervous. He seemed nervous himself about what he had found out... she didn't know what to expect.
"Heh, but I'm sure everyone still skips class, as usual..." he said, thinking back. Inside, he was anxious to just tell her what he knew, but there was the fear of failure that kept him from saying what he planned to.

Lumina said:
Violetta had a serene smile on her face they sped down the road. She enjoyed watching the scenery speed past them. She kept an eye out for the ihop, but right now all she cared about was being in the car with Ansom and enjoying the ride.
"A-ha!" Ansom called out as he pulled the emergency brake and slid into a parallel parking spot. "Found it." He smiled and got out of the car, looking at the IHOP. He nodded and opened the passenger door for Violetta.

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded trying to get every one to forget about what just happened "yeah sure" she said with a fake smile as she lened into yuki and kissed her wuickly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi and Neo then placed their hands on Shira's and Yuki's head and teleports to Yuki's room in Natsuru's house*

''well, i hope this ends well...''

''take care!''

*Himeragi and Neo both leave the room going to their own rooms*

O.o uhhhhh hes got alot to explain) Ruthy looked at her like she had four heads "what do you mean hes your husband" she asked getting upset.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler shook his head. "No way bro! Let your freak flag fly! Weird is the new cool!" He said, giving a thumbs up and a wink.
" okay..." i say then my face turns red. " you might want to leave while i put this on "

Amara got up left her empty glass in the kitchen, seeing everyone sleeping around her was reminding her that she was pretty tired herself, she was trying to keep on her feet, to prevent herself from dozing off.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Dex was the one who broke the kiss. He was blushing. "Y-You wouldn't stop talking so..." He said.
She smirked, and without saying another word, she simply continued to walk along, towards her dorm. @TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue was sitting in the cafeteria bored out of his mind twirling a pencil within his fingers to keep him company because he hadn't met anyone yet.

Mina looked over at Atrio then got up and ran over wraping her arms around his neck and sobbing into his neck "ati oh ati are you ok" she said as she layed there partly on him

@Sweetone

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded then turned to yuki and kissed her deeply then smiled at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''s-so...what now...?''

*Yuki said as she nervously smiled back at Shira*

Atrio layed there the black veins slowly subsiding as his eyes slowly turned normal "r-ruthy" he said weakly as he slowly looked around for her

@Sweetone

Shira frowned "I don't know especialy now that the baby is causing stuff like this I just..." She said as she sat down on the bed with her head down

@Himeragi Seiker

Tyler nudged her again. "I don't have much time left... Want to hang out?" He asked. (Brb)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sh-should we call for Ansom...then...?''
*Yuki petted Shira's head with a more worried look on her face*

'
what will Ansom even do if we called for him...?'

''e-eh...?''

*Sena then started to wake up*

@Nonalaka[/quote

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio layed there the black veins slowly subsiding as his eyes slowly turned normal "r-ruthy" he said weakly as he slowly looked around for her

Shira frowned "I don't know especialy now that the baby is causing stuff like this I just..." She said as she sat down on the bed with her head down

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then thought of something and placed her hand on Shira's stomach*

Tyler nudged her again. "I don't have much time left... Want to hang out?" He asked. (Brb)
''uh..sure''

*Sena looked at Tyler with a confused expression*

'
he doesnt have much time left...what does he mean by that...?'

Atrio slightly went wide eyed as he sat up weakly and looked for her still not noticing Mina around his neck "y-your my wife" he said defiantly to her state ment

@Sweetone

Shira looked at yuki then to her stomach and smiled slightly as she pulled yuki onto the bed next to her and leaned against her

@Himeragi Seiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back