• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Atrio weakly looked down and wen wide eyed at the girl "Wh-who are you" he said as he stared down at Mina before she looked up and smiled before bringing her hands to atrios cheek and kissing him making him go wide eyed again and look over at ruthy

@sweeone

Daniel reaver]Atrio slightly went wide eyed as he sat up weakly and looked for her still not noticing Mina around his neck "y-your my wife" he said defiantly to her state ment [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Shira looked at yuki then to her stomach and smiled slightly as she pulled yuki onto the bed next to her and leaned against her

@Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki's hand started to glow as if she was doing something that isnt very normal. Yuki's eyes were closed and her breathing stopped. Also her heart stopped beating but she still felt like she was still alive*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Yay!" he said, running over to the table. He hopped onto a chair, and waited for Moriko to join him at the table."Did you have a good cat nap?~" Madoka asked, watching her finish
"Heh, but I'm sure everyone still skips class, as usual..." he said, thinking back. Inside, he was anxious to just tell her what he knew, but there was the fear of failure that kept him from saying what he planned to.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's grip tightened on the aura hand. He was definitely stalling now... she looked at him, trying mask her worry.

"S-so, what did you end up finding out?"

She silently cursed herself for blurting out the question like that.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"A-ha!" Ansom called out as he pulled the emergency brake and slid into a parallel parking spot. "Found it." He smiled and got out of the car, looking at the IHOP. He nodded and opened the passenger door for Violetta.
Getting out she grinned at her friend.

"Flashy as always, Annie."

She started making her way toward IHOP, getting to the door and dramatically gesturing him in. An elderly couple walked out, thanking her for holding the door.

Atrio pulled ruthy close and stared into her eyes then looked over at Mina who was siting ere on the bed watching them "I don't know who she is and I know your the first girl to ever want to be with me" he said to ruthy

@Sweetone

Amara had sat down finally giving in and yawning as she flopped onto a chair. she chuckled quietly as Tyler asked Sena to hang out 'cute' she thought to herself, A nap wouldn't hurt she supposed. she began drifting off as she curled up on the chair.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Atrio shirgged before Mina squeezed in between the two and straddled atrios lap "what are you doing so close to her ati it looked like you where about to kiss her" she said as she looked back at ruthy as Atrio blushed and looked at ruthy with a DONT be mad I don't know what's going on look

@Sweetone

Mina groaned and looked back to ruthy "I was lost in atrios subconciously but when nightmare attacked that girl he put me into her" Mina said before she kissed atrios neck causing him to blush more and stare at ruthy with a help me look

@Sweetone

Mina looked around and growled "that bitch ati is mine" she said loudly as she started to look around

Atrio sighed with releif then looked at ruthy with a forgive me look on his face "ruthy I.." He said to her

@Sweetone

After awhile, Bael looked up from his book, looking to see if he was still alone in the courtyard.

(Bael is open.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back