• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Amara laughed "my goodness, I don't look old enough to be your Mom! more like a big sister" she replied ruffling his hair as she walked back with a glass of water in hand.

((She'd be the most embarrassing mother in the world, the kind that calls you pookie in front of all your friends xD ))

@TheRebelliousDragon

xoloveox said:
She blushed, pulling him closer to her, enjoying the kiss as much as she though he did. She wasnt going to pull away.
Dex was the one who broke the kiss. He was blushing. "Y-You wouldn't stop talking so..." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Amara laughed "my goodness, I don't look old enough to be your Mom! more like a big sister" she replied ruffling his hair as she walked back with a glass of water in hand.
((She'd be the most embarrassing mother in the world, the kind that calls you pookie in front of all your friends xD ))

@TheRebelliousDragon
(LOL that would be a good plot twist tho) Tyler smiled. "Gah... My hair..." He said, trying to fix it, but it just kept sticking up.

Nonalaka said:
"Evening~" she called to him as she cooked "well, I forgot to go shopping this week so all i have is bacon and eggs" she admitted, chuckling slightly. "I hope thats alright..."
" That's fine~" he said, leaping up and wrapping his arms around her neck. "I'm not a picky kitten, after all~"

"You're welcome" she joked as she sat on the arm of the couch, legs crossed, as there was no more room on the actual seat.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Himeragi Seiker

She turned around, giving him a kiss on the cheek "Good~ Its almost ready anyways" she replied as she finished off cooking

@Kalin Scarlet

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome" she joked as she sat on the arm of the couch, legs crossed, as there was no more room on the actual seat.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@Himeragi Seiker

She turned around, giving him a kiss on the cheek "Good~ Its almost ready anyways" she replied as she finished off cooking

@Kalin Scarlet
"Yay!" he said, running over to the table. He hopped onto a chair, and waited for Moriko to join him at the table."Did you have a good cat nap?~" Madoka asked, watching her finish up.

Daniel reaver]Shira shrugged "a-as long as I'm with yuki" she said as she leaned into yuki more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''alright! so we'll tell Natsuru to make another room for you too!'' ^.^

Nonalaka said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

@Himeragi Seiker

@Kalin Scarlet
*Sena leaned back on the couch falling asleep*

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili walked them towards the dorms, passing the school proper on the way. "Man this place really hasn't changed much, has it?" he said, turning towards Elyse.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked where he was talking about and nodded, looking back at Kili.

"Yeah, you're definitely right."

She smiled at him, but inside she was really nervous. He seemed nervous himself about what he had found out... she didn't know what to expect.

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded then happily kissed yukis cheek before giggling "can we stay together at night?" She asked yuki knowing the awnser any ways [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ah, sure, you can even sleep in my room if you want''

*Yuki smiled as she pet Shira's head*

Moriko made her way over to the table and left a plate of food in front of him "Here~" she continued leaving a plate for herself and sat down "Aha yeah, I feel so rested, I should take more naps" she giggled lightly.

@Kalin Scarlet

Lumina said:
"Is there any other way to go?"

She grinned, holding the top of the car to swing herself in, sitting gracefully in the seat. She looked at Ansom, eager to get going.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded and coldest door. He opened the driver side door and got in, putting the keys in the ignition. He turned the car on and backed out of the parking lot. "IHOP. Where could you be?" He asked as he sped down the road, scanning the buildings as he passed them.

She chuckled at Tyler "Why would I have changed?" Amara stood up and yawned "I should probably head back to my Dorm soon though" she said looking at the time "Its starting to get late and all my stuff is back there...."

@TheRebelliousDragon

Shira giggled happily as she was pet before her eyes went wide and she kinda bent over in pain "y-yuki" she said as a blast of raw chaotic energy came from the babae causing pure chaos and havac at the story around them

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled at Tyler "Why would I have changed?" Amara stood up and yawned "I should probably head back to my Dorm soon though" she said looking at the time "Its starting to get late and all my stuff is back there...."
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler nodded. "I am a bit hungry, tired, and thirsty. I'm also running out of time from being separated from William." He said frowning. "But... I don't wanna leave her..." He said sadly.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded and coldest door. He opened the driver side door and got in, putting the keys in the ignition. He turned the car on and backed out of the parking lot. "IHOP. Where could you be?" He asked as he sped down the road, scanning the buildings as he passed them.
Violetta had a serene smile on her face they sped down the road. She enjoyed watching the scenery speed past them. She kept an eye out for the ihop, but right now all she cared about was being in the car with Ansom and enjoying the ride.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily as she was pet before her eyes went wide and she kinda bent over in pain "y-yuki" she said as a blast of raw chaotic energy came from the babae causing pure chaos and havac at the story around them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi and Neo then grabbed Yuki and Shira and teleported them in the house at Aion*

''Sh-SHira?! i-is it coming out?!''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "I am a bit hungry, tired, and thirsty. I'm also running out of time from being separated from William." He said frowning. "But... I don't wanna leave her..." He said sadly.
"hmm, thats a shame" she frowned at him "how long do you think you have left?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back