• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and struggled to stand up then nodded "th-thay all fit and there cute on yuki so why not" she said as she smiled at yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''okay~''

*Himeragi then leads Shira, Neo, and Yuki to the cash register buying the clothes. They then get the the clothes back in a plastic bag*

''have a nice day~''

*Himeragi said as Shira, Yuki, Neo, and herself left the store*

"Ah, I see, I havent played in a while..." [just as she said that she got a headshot on Sena from behind] "But I think Im still fairly decent at it" she chuckled

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I see, I havent played in a while..." [just as she said that she got a headshot on Sena from behind] "But I think Im still fairly decent at it" she chuckled
''hmm...maybe i should step it up a notch...''

[sena then started to kill everyone and receive kill streaks killing Natsuru 3 times, Natsumi 9 times, Amara 12 receiving the kill streak 'Nuke' which she uses anyway]

''i consider that a victory...''

''so over kill...'' ''so over kill...''

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily as she walked taking yukis hand in hers and walking next to her "what next" she asked them as they walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i dunno...''

''come with us! we're gonna buy new furniture for our new house-mate Amara, Natsuru called me an hour ago saying we have a new in-mate''

''o-oh...oh! shira, wanna live with us at Natsuru's house? Natsuru can make more rooms at his house using his powers''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
[sena then started to kill everyone and receive kill streaks killing Natsuru 3 times, Natsumi 9 times, Amara 12 receiving the kill streak 'Nuke' which she uses anyway]

''so over kill...'' ''so over kill...'''

[/QUOTE]

"Eh???" Amara pouted slightly, she could deal with loosing, but she hated coming dead last. Atleast she had fun though, more fun than she had had in a while "I need to practice a lot more huh" she shrugged it off and chuckled.

Nonalaka said:

"Eh???"
Amara pouted slightly, she could deal with loosing, but she hated coming dead last. Atleast she had fun though, more fun than she had had in a while "I need to practice a lot more huh" she shrugged it off and chuckled.
''well, luckily, the game has an online mode so you can play with other players. as long as the wifi is on and working, you can practice on other players. its in the multiplayer mode''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''so over kill...'' ''so over kill...''

''i dunno...''

''come with us! we're gonna buy new furniture for our new house-mate Amara, Natsuru called me an hour ago saying we have a new in-mate''

''o-oh...oh! shira, wanna live with us at Natsuru's house? Natsuru can make more rooms at his house using his powers''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler finally arrived at Sena's house. He knocked. "Special delivery!" He said jokingly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler finally arrived at Sena's house. He knocked. "Special delivery!" He said jokingly.
''oh il get the door...''

*Natsuru opens the door*

''hm? who're you?''

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
Aion looked at him with an annoyed expression, scoffing and sitting back down on the bench.
Elyse took the hand of his aura, standing up to start walking with him.

Well, now she'd maybe have some solutions for her... affliction.

@Kalin Scarlet
Kili walked them towards the dorms, passing the school proper on the way. "Man this place really hasn't changed much, has it?" he said, turning towards Elyse.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh il get the door...''
*Natsuru opens the door*

''hm? who're you?''

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Tyler grinned. "I don't believe we've met..." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "My names Tyler, I'm Sena's.... *blushes* whattttever we are." He said. His appearance had changed. (I believe I mentioned his appearance a few pages back...) "I was wondering if I could hang out with her today." He said.

Mad

Nonalaka said:
It was later on in the evening when Moriko woke up, she wriggled her way out of the bed, getting up with a stretch, she clicked her fingers, making the flowers grow in her hair before tying it up into a pony tail. She then made her way to the kitchen to make some food, looking up at the clock and yawning a bit, she thought aloud "ayyy, 5:00pm?? I didn't think I could sleep that long" she chuckled to herself, noticing a few fallen pictures she began to pick them up and place them back on the wall "Dakota.." she muttered and rolled her eyes, making her way back to the kitchen, humming quietly to herself
Madoka woke up to the smell of food and crawled out of bed, feeling energized. He made his way to the kitchen, where he found Moriko cooking. "Mmmh~ That smells good! What are you making, Meowriko?"

Tyler grinned. "I don't believe we've met..." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "My names Tyler, I'm Sena's.... *blushes* whattttever we are." He said. His appearance had changed. (I believe I mentioned his appearance a few pages back...) "I was wondering if I could hang out with her today." He said.
''oh sure, come on in''

*Natsuru stepped aside for a bit so Tyler could get in*

@Nonalaka

(Never mind... His appearance is a bit too far back xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh sure, come on in''
*Natsuru stepped aside for a bit so Tyler could get in*

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Tyler walked in. He stopped when he saw the screen. "Oh? Playing video games? Can I play???" He asked, grinning.

"I might, then ill challenge you" she chuckled before hearing a familiar voice "hmmm, i told you he'd be looking" she laughed

@TheRebelliousDragon

(Never mind... His appearance is a bit too far back xD )

Tyler walked in. He stopped when he saw the screen. "Oh? Playing video games? Can I play???" He asked, grinning.
Nonalaka said:
"I might, then ill challenge you" she chuckled before hearing a familiar voice "hmmm, i told you he'd be looking" she laughed
@TheRebelliousDragon
''well, sure, we're gonna play another match''

Nonalaka said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler rubbed the back of his head. He blushed a bit. "Geez... Don't embarrass me..." He said.

Abe opens the window to his room, and changes his clothes. He needed to find a quiet place to meditate or bad stuff will happen. Packing a bag, he leaves the campus quietly, hoping to return by morning. He slips out of the school, heading to the quiet little park nearby. After drawing the circles, he sits in the center and begins to meditate.

(Open to anyone, till the morning :P )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, sure, we're gonna play another match''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled. "Sounds good to me!" He said, plopping himself on the couch. "Bring it on!" He said, challenging Sena specifically.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Mad
Madoka woke up to the smell of food and crawled out of bed, feeling energized. He made his way to the kitchen, where he found Moriko cooking. "Mmmh~ That smells good! What are you making, Meowriko?"

[/QUOTE]
"Evening~" she called to him as she cooked "well, I forgot to go shopping this week so all i have is bacon and eggs" she admitted, chuckling slightly. "I hope thats alright..."

Tyler smiled. "Sounds good to me!" He said, plopping himself on the couch. "Bring it on!" He said, challenging Sena specifically.
*Sena started the match with her and Tyler like a 1v1. After 8.4 minutes, She beats Tyler with 15 kills and 0 deaths*

"Oh shush, Im doing no such thing~" she chimed chuckled lightly, before making her way to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena started the match with her and Tyler like a 1v1. After 8.4 minutes, She beats Tyler with 15 kills and 0 deaths*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed. "Well, I STILL suck at video games..." He said. "Hey Sena, do you like the new look?" He said, brushing back some of his hair.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh shush, Im doing no such thing~" she chimed chuckled lightly, before making her way to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
@TheRebelliousDragon
"Heh heh, you always talk to me like I'm your son or something..." He said shyly. ( xD what if Amara was his mom xD )

Tyler sighed. "Well, I STILL suck at video games..." He said. "Hey Sena, do you like the new look?" He said, brushing back some of his hair.
''huh...?''

*Sena then looks at Tyler's new appearance. (pic plz)*

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh...?''
*Sena then looks at Tyler's new appearance. (pic plz)*

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
(well right now Tyler looks like my avatar pic. He's dead >_<)

(He also grew wings :3 basically he looks a lot like Pit xD )

Dex became annoyed again. He decided to do the only thing he could do to get rid of her. He kissed her.
She blushed, pulling him closer to her, enjoying the kiss as much as she though he did. She wasnt going to pull away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back