• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded and still heals ingo yukis arm "ok" she said as she leaned her head on yukis shpulder [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then smiled at Shira leaning her head on Shira's*

''hey follow me for a sec''

*Himeragi and Neo leads Shira and Yuki to a dressing room*

''uh...wait wha-''

*Neo pushed Yuki in the dressing room while Himeragi gently let Shira in. the dressing room was big enough to fit 8 people so they could get comfortable*

''we need to see if the clothes fit you Yuki''

''w-w-wait what..? b-but..''

''still, we need to see if the clothes fit you''

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed as he walked after the girl "Oh just so ya know Ty if you ever need help in a battle we can both be out at once it will just slowly use my Magic" He said happily
"Alright..."

(Tag me when you wanna RP with Bael.)

Bael stared at the pocketwatch in the necklace, taking a deep ragged breath before looking around at the empty courtyard.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The girl looked back at them "ati" she said as she looked back at the bracelet then slowly got up "I want ati" Said again
View attachment 121775

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
William/Tyler sighed "Wanna tell me who Ati is?" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
Amara laughed a little in response "alrighty~ lets play!" she chimed clapping her hands together.
*Natsumi then gives Amara an XBox controller and places the game into a local private match. which is basically using the same screen and plitting it into 4 so Natsumi, Amara, Natsuru, and Sena could play at once*

''so which do you prefer Amara, free-for-all or team death match?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi then gives Amara an XBox controller and places the game into a local private match. which is basically using the same screen and plitting it into 4 so Natsumi, Amara, Natsuru, and Sena could play at once*

[/QUOTE]
( xD I like you even more now xD )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Sounds good)

[/QUOTE]
It was later on in the evening when Moriko woke up, she wriggled her way out of the bed, getting up with a stretch, she clicked her fingers, making the flowers grow in her hair before tying it up into a pony tail. She then made her way to the kitchen to make some food, looking up at the clock and yawning a bit, she thought aloud "ayyy, 5:00pm?? I didn't think I could sleep that long" she chuckled to herself, noticing a few fallen pictures she began to pick them up and place them back on the wall "Dakota.." she muttered and rolled her eyes, making her way back to the kitchen, humming quietly to herself

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed slightly "b-but why are we all in here" she said embarasingly as she slightly turned away from them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo smiles a bit devilishly*

''so we could hear your opinion Shira, and this way, it takes less time for Yuki to come out of the dressing room every time to try out the clothing. especially the night dress''

"You could have kissed me if you really wanted too.." She muttered, following behind him. (@TheRebelliousDragon BRB CLASS <3)

xoloveox said:
"You could have kissed me if you really wanted too.." She muttered, following behind him. (@TheRebelliousDragon BRB CLASS <3)
Dex became annoyed again. He decided to do the only thing he could do to get rid of her. He kissed her.

Shira blushed more and shook her head "w-we should wait out side and give yuki privacy while she changes" she said. She actually wanted to stay but yuki was hers and she didn't like having the other girls there if that was going to happen

@Himeragi Seiker

Tyler was becoming impatient, waiting in his own head. He really wanted to go see Sena. "Man this place is a drip..." He said.

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was becoming impatient, waiting in his own head. He really wanted to go see Sena. "Man this place is a drip..." He said.
@shortyshot8
William laughs a little and puts a hand to his own wrist as he pulls Tyler out of him "Go see her then I have plenty of Magic so go on" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Amara took the controller "hmm~ I like both but if I had to chose i'd probably choose free-for-all for the moment i guess?" she replied, placing a finger to her chin, she didnt mind which game mode she was just excited to play, she had no games at her dorm currently.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughs a little and puts a hand to his own wrist as he pulls Tyler out of him "Go see her then I have plenty of Magic so go on" He said happily
Tyler smiled. "Thanks... You always were my best friend!" He said happily, running off to see Sena.

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled. "Thanks... You always were my best friend!" He said happily, running off to see Sena.
@shortyshot8
William did a two finger salute to him "See ya bro!" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back