• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shira smiled a little bit more and blushed with her "y-yeah I guess" she said as she scratched the back of her head

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled again at his response nuzzling him, she touched a flower on her head, making them all disappear before petting his head as he slept.
Madoka purred quietly as he pressed against Moriko more. His tail slowly made its way around her waist, tucking itself for a good grip on her body, as they laid together.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled a little bit more and blushed with her "y-yeah I guess" she said as she scratched the back of her head
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler struggled to carry her. He had used a great amount of energy to scare him off. "Dang it, where did he go?" He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](You could send ruthy after the girl he had first attacked because of what he said) @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded, walking next to the girl. "You think he's in there?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](You could send ruthy after the girl he had first attacked because of what he said) @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(I take it you are ignoring me?)

The girl shrugged as she walked "I think he was in there at one point" she said as she walked twoards the school

@TheRebelliousDragon

(No I e been trying to find hinas cs)

624f4a9737333d02884b7d1dbd380112.jpg
women-long-sleeved-blouse-korean-female-casual.jpg
[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The girl shrugged as she walked "I think he was in there at one point" she said as she walked twoards the school
@TheRebelliousDragon

(No I e been trying to find hinas cs)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh sorry....I have been a bit naggy lately I'm sorry dude...)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex frowned. "Uh... No reason." He said as they both arrived at the dorms.
She rolled her eyes, walking with him. "You could have kissed me if you really wanted to..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back