• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

xoloveox said:
"Oh, really?" She challenged him. "Then tell me to my face that you dont want to kiss me." She smirked.
Dex stared at your lips. "Uh... I-I... I sort of wanted to..." He said in defeat.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Bael turned to Tyler once more. "You feel alright?" He asked quietly. "That must have been rough."

Daniel reaver]Aeos lauphed softly then nodded "I will" he said happily to her before he appeared behind her and wraped his arms around her neck happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]
Saddien pulls her notebook out and smiles "Dorms not to far from here i say we check it out ." she smiled at him

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at him.
"Hey. Tell me."

Even if it came down to doing nothing at all about it, she at least wanted to know. Then maybe she could.... well she wanted to know.
Kili nodded, then offered a hand. His aura shot out, forming an arm about the same size and shape of his own. "Then lets take a walk. Its a bit to explain, and I'd like to look around the new place." he said, the aura reaching out to her beyond his hands reach.

Tyler walked up to the girl in a panicked state. He stared deeply sad into eyes. "Did he hurt you at all?" He said, brushing the girls hair.

She looked up "where's ati I want ati" she said to the boy as she looked around again

@TheRebelliousDragon

Aeos childishly nodded into her neck as he smiled warmly "ok" he said softly to her

@Heartbreakvibes

Nonalaka said:
"Thats good~" moriko replied as a smile spread across her face "I think you deserve a lazy day after that huh" she chuckled
@Kalin Scarlet
"Yes, please~" Madoka replied quietly, getting quiet as he started to drift off to sleep.

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then had a surprised expression on her face*

''o-oh yeah..huh..''

'
how did i not remember that..? haha...''

''hey Yuki, how is this dress?''

*Neo then shows a night dress that is completely see-thru*

''b-but thats too revealing...! *sigh* i actually wouldnt know honestly...Shira, i-is that revealing o-or not..?''

*Yuki asked stammering as a slight blush appeared on her face*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex stared at your lips. "Uh... I-I... I sort of wanted to..." He said in defeat.
"Why didnt you ask, then...?" She asked with a sweet smile. "Hmm~?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Yep, thats me~, its nice to meet you!~" she chimed
@TheRebelliousDragon

-------------------------------------------

"Madoka..." she frowned before giving him a hug "Don't be sorry, you had your reasons, and I don't think any less of you for it"

@Kalin Scarlet
''nice to meet you too, im Sena''

''hey havent you guys eaten lunch?''

''oh, we went to a dim sum place before we came here. the one where you work at''

''o-oh...you shouldve told me so i could give you a discount...''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Yes, please~" Madoka replied quietly, getting quiet as he started to drift off to sleep.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko smiled again at his response nuzzling him, she touched a flower on her head, making them all disappear before petting his head as he slept.

Daniel reaver]Shira vlished but smiled at the dress "w-well it is revealing but you'd usually wear some thing under it for the see through parts" she said as a slight blush came to her cheeks [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ahahaha...yeah...but i dunno if i should buy it or not...''

*Yuki said still having a slight blush. But a smile appeared on her face as well*

''hey, il try to find some out-door clothing for Yuki, be right back!''

*Himeragi then went to an aisle to find Yuki some out-door clothing*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She looked up "where's ati I want ati" she said to the boy as she looked around again
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"A-Ati?" He said. He looked around. "I don't know, but I won't rest until I find him." He said, picking her up by his shoulder.

Bael took a breath and left them, going to the courtyard in hope that it would be empty. He sat down on a bench under a tree, near the water feature and pulled out the necklace again. His pocket watch - his sister's. He leaned back, clenching his jaw again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back