• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled then looked up at a worker "we'll take it" he said to the girl as she nodded then took it out and handed it to ella "here" she said
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler finished charging, his eyes flashing blue. "Final Ice Art: Ice Arc!" He yelled, a large blast igniting, freezing the entire alleyway.

(Alright. Godmode RPG tactic activated.)

Bael turned around to the nightmare, stabbing him through the jaw and slamming him against the wall with telekinesis, forcing him to seize movement. He pried open the beast's jaw, looking at the knife. "How about we give you a nice tattoo in your throat?"

Atrio smiled sinisterly as he stared at the boy before they where frozen then a voice echoed to them before he looked over at ruthy then appeared next to her "what i wanted out" he said to her

@TheRebelliousDragon @Sweetone

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler finished charging, his eyes flashing blue. "Final Ice Art: Ice Arc!" He yelled, a large blast igniting, freezing the entire alleyway.
William laughed again before speaking in Tyler's head "Come on bring me out!"

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled sinisterly as he stared at the boy before they where frozen then a voice echoed to them before he looked over at ruthy then appeared next to her "what i wanted out" he said to her @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"yeah I see you wanted out stop being mean and let the people go please" she said to him with her arms crossed.

Nightmare sighed as the screaming girl reapered then stoped screaming before tendrils of shadow flew off of him turning him normal again before he started to fall forward from the exertion of energy

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
((oh good shes there already XD//disappears))
Was that towards me lol)

Daniel reaver]Nightmare sighed as the screaming girl reapered then stoped screaming before tendrils of shadow flew off of him turning him normal again before he started to fall forward from the exertion of energy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthu caught him and made them appaear at the beach house. She laid him in the bed and covered him up

Sweetone said:
Was that towards me lol)
((lol yeah, my character had been reading Atrios mind while in hiding and was going to impersonate you to distract him))

Bael stepped back as he did so. He went back to the girl and kneeled before her again. "Y'alright?" He asked quietly, demeanor undeniably different.

Cam began to wander around thinking to himself "Man I think It's time to go seduce another girl" He thought before heading off to find one

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl sat up and looked around "where's atrio" she asked frantacly as she looked around the alley way

@Sleipnir

Atrio layed there on the bed passed out and breathing heavily from nightmares little take over

@Sweetone

Saddien checked her notebook "My dorm...its..." she sighed looking around "I miss home but this is cheaper so..." she whimpered a bit "Dumb dorm.."

"Shhh. It's okay," Bael put a hand on her shoulder. "Someone took him away. He's gone now." He then looked at Tyler. "What about you? Feel alright?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]The girl sat up and looked around "where's atrio" she asked frantacly as she looked around the alley way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14795-sleipnir/ said:
@Sleipnir[/URL]

(Notice me sempai!!!!!! @Heartbreakvibes)

Atrio layed there on the bed passed out and breathing heavily from nightmares little take over

@Sweetone
Ruthy placed a cool rag on his head and watched over him to make sure he was ok.

Aion had just watched the scene, having transformed into her Sagittarius form in case something happened. Thankfully the nightmare was gone, and she went over to the girl near Bael, turning into her Aries form, the one she used for healing. She placed a glowing hand on the girls shoulder, healing any injuries she may have had. She glanced at Bael, not saying a word.

@Sleipnir

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex was surprised. His blush turning a bright red. "That was totally a accident!" He yelled.

Tyler stopped in front of the dorms. "These are the dorms. A lot of the students live here." He said, smiling.
"Oh, really?" She challenged him. "Then tell me to my face that you dont want to kiss me." She smirked.

Daniel reaver]The girl frantacly looked around "Atrio atrio!" The girl yelled as she looked for him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14795-sleipnir/ said:
@Sleipnir[/URL]

Atrio layed there obviously in a nightmare as sweat came over him and a slight blush

@Sweetone

Aeos looked up and saw saddien and smiled joyfully "SABI!!!" He yelled as he floated over to her and hugged her

@Heartbreakvibes
Ruthy kissed his forehead to help him have a better dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back