• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"well then head over there later and tell her how you feel" he replied, shaking his head a bit "did that help you any?"
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler nodded. "You bet! Wish me luck!" He said. Just hope she recognizes the new appearance... He thought to himself. He ran out of the room, still bursting with energy.

Atrio appered next to the boy and smiled as the girl was sucked into darkness and dissapered "you really want to touch my prey I was almost done until you came along" he said as he slowly ran a claw across the boys chest causing a black streak to form there as he lauohed in a nightmarish way

@Sleipnir

Lumina said:
Her metal had turned into a thumbs up, and Chrona looked at it with an intrigued expression ("what is up with that metal stuff??").

"Doing much better. My power is back at full. Taking it easy though."

She exhaled, the memory of destroying the ship still on her mind. Aion could read her mind but said nothing.
"That's good. I didn't like watching you passing out everywhere..." he said, remembering one of the last days they'd spent together before the school was destroyed. His head drooped when he thought about it. The fact that he couldn't help her is what had caused him to leave, in the hopes that he could find something to improve her condition. "Hey, listen...Im sorry I left before." Kili said apologetically, bowing to her slightly.

"Alright" he laughed giving a thumbs up "Im routing for you kid" he chuckled as he lay back on his chair.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Bael disappeared again, a dumpster suddenly flying into the beast at high speeds. Bael was apparently nowhere to be seen, but his voice echoed as a scream through the alleyway. "You think you understand fear in the dark?" He yelled, his voice thundering. "You think you do? You think you're fear?"

Nonalaka said:
"Calm down! Do you know where she lives?" he asked him.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dakota nodded as she took his arm, she couldn't help but smile to herself as they walked along, they eventually reached the dorms, their walking coming to a halt as she let go of his arm "I had a lovely time, thank you" she said smiling at him, "goodnight" she said before giving him a kiss.

@Nonalaka

Atrio smiled sinisterly as the darkness suddenly flooded into him showing where the boy was before he grabed him and lifted him off the ground "you don't know what I am do you..... I am a nightmare a beast made by fear and darkness it self I am the embodiment of fear" he said

In a dead wisper before the boy was

Sliped into a nightmare state causing the boy to only see his worst fear and make him fall helpless

To it

@Sleipnir

Blake nodded with a grin before he lifted her into the air by her hips and held her there "yes it Is" he said playfully to her

@Ella Paras

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled sinisterly as the darkness suddenly flooded into him showing where the boy was before he grabed him and lifted him off the ground "you don't know what I am do you..... I am a nightmare a beast made by fear and darkness it self I am the embodiment of fear" he said In a dead wisper before the boy was Sliped into a nightmare state causing the boy to only see his worst fear and make him fall helpless To it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14795-sleipnir/ said:
@Sleipnir[/URL]

Blake nodded with a grin before he lifted her into the air by her hips and held her there "yes it Is" he said playfully to her

@Ella Paras
Tyler slammed down. "That's enough! Don't even try your nightmare tactics on me... Fear left me a long time ago." He said, glaring at Antiro.

Atrio smiled as he stared into the other boys eyes "are you sure boy.... For you hold many fears" he said as he appered an inch from the boys face staring into his eyes "for I know every ones fear"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Blake grined at ella then started to walk out of the school yard "what kind of gift" he asked her

@Ella Paras

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as he stared into the other boys eyes "are you sure boy.... For you hold many fears" he said as he appered an inch from the boys face staring into his eyes "for I know every ones fear"
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The boys fear was hidden deep down inside him. "I can overcome my fears, that's what makes me not afraid!" He said, sending a flurry of ice shards at you.

Bael bared his teeth in something of a grin. "So am I."

Then there was the nightmare. He frowned, confused at first: Nothing was unusual. He was home. He was in the woods, and nearby, his sister laid dead on the ground. He clenched his jaw, shaking.

Then the very bricks in the walls were torn from their mortar. Everything was chaos. Trash, metal, bricks, glass, all flying as though trapped in a violent hurricane that was Bael Julius Lake. He disappeared again, dropping his physical form altogether and becoming nothing - becoming a force rather than a being. His fear had created him in his death. His anger and his hatred stemmed from it and was far from an incapacitation.

Fear was Bael Julius Lake.

Atrio just stood there the shads being engulfed in darkness before he smiled "are you sure for your deepest barker fears can never be over come" he said as the boys worst fear appeared next to Atrio and he smiled

@TheRebelliousDragon

blake smiled at her "ok......hungry?" He asked her as he walked twoards a jewlery store

@Ella Paras

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]His cheeks redden. "Goodnight, I had a wonderful time also, your welcome. he spoke as he turned to leave. "Goodnight, sweet dreams." he said trying to conceal his happiness. He walked away into the night punch drunk and happy.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Dakota quickly made her way into her dorm,trying to keep a cool demeanour about what had happened intact until he left. She finally dropped the façade flopping on the couch and stuffing her bright red face into the nearest pillow she could find. So many different thoughts were rushing through her head. as a couple of pictures on the wall shook lightly from a tremor.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio just stood there the shads being engulfed in darkness before he smiled "are you sure for your deepest barker fears can never be over come" he said as the boys worst fear appeared next to Atrio and he smiled
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler stared at Sena. Sena drew her sword. "Your right, I wouldn't hurt Sena... But she ISNT Sena. Because she wouldn't hurt me!" He yelled, sending the Fake Sena away in a blizzard.

Atrio smiled as fifty more appeared around them then drew there swords and attacked "are you sure they won't" he said with a sinister lauph before he walked back over to the boy from earlier and picked him up by his head "how's your dream going" he asked as the boy screamed

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Sleipnir

Blake nodded "ok then just tell me when your hungry" he said to her as he walked into the jewlery store

@Ella Paras

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back