• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Bael 'jumped' from Atrio's grip, appearing on his back and jamming a dagger into the back if his neck. "You chose the wrong one," he whispered. "You showed me what killed me and made me again."

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as fifty more appeared around them then drew there swords and attacked "are you sure they won't" he said with a sinister lauph before he walked back over to the boy from earlier and picked him up by his head "how's your dream going" he asked as the boy screamed @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14795-sleipnir/ said:
@Sleipnir[/URL]
Tyler's eyes flashed. "ICE ART: HAIL STORM!" Tyler yelled. Thousands of shards of ice pierced the army of Sena's. Tyler walked up Atiro. "It's going to take a lot more than that to break me!" He said.

Atrio lauphed as he dissapered and reapered again facing the boy "then shall we try a worse Fear" he said as the boy was sent back into the nightmare this time it was a worse fear as a nother fear from he other boy appeared sending him into a nightmare state also

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Sleipnir

shortyshot8 said:
(Well this sucks the only person I have now is Cam because William is dead and Al is with the currently non-existent Hina xD )
(Aww.... -pats head- it'll be alright xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I know, so technically I'm Tyler/William xD )
( xD Yeah you're much stronger now xD ) William spoke inside of Tyler's head "Remember my power also has Absolute Zero the strongest Ice Magic a Human can use"

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/bael-julius-lake.115763/

This is Bael's character page. It's pretty bare-bones at the moment, but has a full explanation of each power of his.)

This time, his sister wasn't dead. Annabel (not that one :b) was standing before him, and she said, "what have you turned into?"

Bael stared at the ground and kneeled down, something like a smile on his face. "I don't know," he whispered back, shaking his head slowly. "But Annie wouldn't talk like that."

Colin was out walking around when he overheard the commotion in the alley way. He went over to investigate, silently watching as his abilities caused him to remain undetected as he thought of a plan.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Yeah you're much stronger now xD ) William spoke inside of Tyler's head "Remember my power also has Absolute Zero the strongest Ice Magic a Human can use"
Tyler nodded. "Time to end this! Ice Art: ABSOLUTE ZERO" He screamed, letting out a frozen beam of ice, freezing Atiro completely.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "Time to end this! Ice Art: ABSOLUTE ZERO" He screamed, letting out a frozen beam of ice, freezing Atiro completely.
William laughs inside of Tyler's head "NICE JOB BRO!" He laughed more

Atrio smiled as he dissapered from the encasing appearing behind the boy and slamming his claws through his stomach and coming out the other side "you really thought you could freez a shadow" he said as blood leaked from the boys stomach and onto his claws

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Dakota quickly made her way into her dorm,trying to keep a cool demeanour about what had happened intact until he left. She finally dropped the façade flopping on the couch and stuffing her bright red face into the nearest pillow she could find. So many different thoughts were rushing through her head. as a couple of pictures on the wall shook lightly from a tremor.
His thoughts were a blur, and that is why he is currently sitting on a ledge, outside his room window. He never made it inside. "she likes me, she likes me, woot, woot." he sings as he sits, waiting for his roommate to return. (any male can be my roomie) He thought about strumming a guitar, and his fingers started making chord sounds. He really needs to reign in his powers.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as he dissapered from the encasing appearing behind the boy and slamming his claws through his stomach and coming out the other side "you really thought you could freez a shadow" he said as blood leaked from the boys stomach
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Ice froze over the boys wound! "Ice fills my soul... I won't be easily beaten!" He said, charging his overdrive.

Blake smiled then looked up at a worker "we'll take it" he said to the girl as she nodded then took it out and handed it to ella "here" she said

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back