• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Bael glanced at the girl who had appeared next to him. He watched the girl call for Atrio and frowned. "He can't hurt you now," Bael told her. "I don't know where he is but he isn't here anymore." He stood up, stepping back and pulled a chain from inside his vest. He had something in his hand on the necklace though what it was wasn't clear.

"Where's atrio" she said frantacly as she looked as if she wanted to be near him instead of away from him "Atrio!!!" She yelled out again

@Lumina @Sleipnir

The kiss didn't help Atrio as he winsed in pain as shadow leaked from a massive cut on his left arm and the veins around it turned black

@Sweetone

Daniel reaver]"Where's atrio" she said frantacly as she looked as if she wanted to be near him instead of away from him "Atrio!!!" She yelled out again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL] @Sleipnir

The kiss didn't help Atrio as he winsed in pain as shadow leaked from a massive cut on his left arm and the veins around it turned black

@Sweetone
I atr atrio. Lol jk)

Ruthy looked at the wound and began to heal him and cleanse the wound.

Aion stepped back, standing there, not knowing what to say.

"Um... a girl took him somewhere safe. He's okay."

That was all she managed. She looked over at the other boy, curious what he was pulling out of his vest.

@Daniel reaver @Sleipnir

Ruthy was getting worried usually her healing powers worked but they werent this time. So she grabed a first aid kit and began to clean the wound and then stich his arm up. @Daniel reaver

Whatever it was, he was looking intently at it, absorbed in his thoughts. His throat was sore from the effort if keeping himself composed — what Atrio had shown Bael was more than just idle fear. It was never that kind of fear — he didn't have that anymore. It was something worse for him. He felt the strange girl looking at him and met her gaze, clenching the object tighter.

He looked at the other one now and put it back in the vest. "Why?" He asked, leaning down again.

Lumina said:
Elyse noticed the bow, as did Aion and Chrona (who didn't understand why he was bowing like that), and she went to go place a hand on his shoulder, but stopped at the last minute. His gesture had caused her to forget about the fact she can't touch anything without... well, you know. She stood with her hand slightly outstretched, looking at Kili.
"It's okay, really. I'm just glad you were there. I'd probably be in a much worse condition if you weren't there."

She turned around, pulling back her shirt (the edges starting to metallize) to show Kili her shoulder blade near her heart. The skin was scarred, skin mixed with metal.

"That's what happens when I let things get out of hand. Perks of having living metal in your bloodstream, eh?"

She gave a sad smile, putting her shirt back, a good couple inches now made of metal.

@Kalin Scarlet
"Well, if you've gotten accustomed to living with it, I guess I shouldn't tell you what I learned during my time away..." Kili said playfully, hoping to lighten the mood. He was disturbed by that injury. It just made what he'd looked into all the more necessary.

Saddien blushed deeply and hugged back "Aeos hey!!" she purred softly smiling "It feels good seeing you again!!"

@Daniel reaver

Rubin walked around the campus sleepy and sipped her coffee "i cold shape shift into a bird for the day...no....a meerkat" she jumped a bit and laughed "no .."

Aeos nodded happily as he nuzzled her cheek "yeah I was so lonely wi g out you" he said as he moved to nuzzle her neck happily

@Heartbreakvibes

Atrio layed there the veins licked up to his face making his left eye turn pitch black as he suddenly woke up breasting heavily

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Well, if you've gotten accustomed to living with it, I guess I shouldn't tell you what I learned during my time away..." Kili said playfully, hoping to lighten the mood. He was disturbed by that injury. It just made what he'd looked into all the more necessary.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked at him.

"Hey. Tell me."

Even if it came down to doing nothing at all about it, she at least wanted to know. Then maybe she could.... well she wanted to know.

"Thats good~" moriko replied as a smile spread across her face "I think you deserve a lazy day after that huh" she chuckled

@Kalin Scarlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back