• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

xoloveox said:
Kat left her dorm, walking back out to the school grounds.
Restia saw the girl as she left the dorms , and smiled. 'She'll do nicely...' she thought to herself, before disappearing. She reappeared behind the girl, floating behind her with black feathery wings. "Hi there!" Restia said, smiling at the girl.

Roman said:
Han freed himself and turned Blair against the wall, pinning her there, "I'm making YOU feel?" He looked at her, "What do you mean?"
I struggle and squeeze my eyes shut turning my head away, "LET GO! JERK!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well...i got the idea from @Nonalaka . they both basically gave me those idea to do that. the pain of it is when i have multiple characters, its hard to find an actual suitable color for each of them)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Like Akira, Kenji, Kuroh and Ariadne. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Like Akira, Kenji, Kuroh and Ariadne. )))

[/QUOTE]
what ever happened to Ayako? xD )))

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and kissed yukis cheek "not really" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
(You never replied xD )

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and kissed yukis cheek "not really" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yeah...but its safer to go to school after the baby's born''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru was at the door listening if she woke up*
'
looks like she woke up...now i should g-'

*He thought as he walked and slipped on another slipper making him fall on his back*

''OW!''

''so you wanted to know me better right? ask a question and il answer it the best i can okay?''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler snapped back to reality. "O-Oh... Right..." He said. "How did you get so good at video games? He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler snapped back to reality. "O-Oh... Right..." He said. "How did you get so good at video games? He asked.
''ive..just been playing them for a while''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Restia saw the girl as she left the dorms , and smiled. 'She'll do nicely...' she thought to herself, before disappearing. She reappeared behind the girl, floating behind her with black feathery wings. "Hi there!" Restia said, smiling at the girl.

[/QUOTE]
"Hi?" Kat said with a confused expression, continuing her route.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]what ever happened to Ayako? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((( To be serious, I got bored of RPing her, so I'm taking a break. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( She made Kuroh absorb her. So Kuroh now has manipulation of fire. )))

[/QUOTE]
sounds...i dunno...i dont even know how to respond to this at all xD )))

RPLoverRP said:
I struggle and squeeze my eyes shut turning my head away, "LET GO! JERK!"
Han blinked and let go, looking down at his hands, he frowned. He sighed and looked at Blair, "Uh... I'm sorry, I uh- I'm gonna leave for a bit..." he said. "I don't know what happened, just forgive me. Ok?" He asked before leaving the room to head outside.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sounds...i dunno...i dont even know how to respond to this at all xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((( I edited my post with the real reason xD )))

xoloveox said:
"Hi?" Kat said with a confused expression, continuing her route.
"What's your name?~" She said, floating closer to the girl.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"What's your name?~" She said, floating closer to the girl.

[/QUOTE]
"Why do you care?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I edited my post with the real reason xD )))

[/QUOTE]
ah...i was about to say, Kuroh is a fucked up mother fucker xD )))

Roman said:
Han blinked and let go, looking down at his hands, he frowned. He sighed and looked at Blair, "Uh... I'm sorry, I uh- I'm gonna leave for a bit..." he said. "I don't know what happened, just forgive me. Ok?" He asked before leaving the room to head outside.
I slide down and holds my wrist, Mind: Feelings ruin everything...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ive..just been playing them for a while''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "I guess I'm bad at asking questions..." He chuckled. "Anyway, when did you start liking me?" He asked. "I almost thought you never liked me."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "I guess I'm bad at asking questions..." He chuckled. "Anyway, when did you start liking me?" He asked. "I almost thought you never liked me."
''you could say when you lead a golem to a cafe like an idiot''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you could say when you lead a golem to a cafe like an idiot''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blushed a bit. "But it was a accident..." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "Are you fine with me leaving all the time?" He asked.

xoloveox said:
"Why do you care?" She asked, rolling her eyes.
Restia disappeared, reappearing behind the girl. She leaned in close, and whispered into her ear. "I'm just curious~"

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled some more "yeah I know" she said softly to her as she nuzzled yukis neck "I know it is" she said again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''but uh..arent you hungry?''

(Woops)

Hina finished washing up and got dressed in a white summer dress then stretched happily before falling face first into her bed

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back