• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ah...i was about to say, Kuroh is a fucked up mother fucker xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((( I meant that she made him. As in, Kuroh had no choice XDD )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blushed a bit. "But it was a accident..." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "Are you fine with me leaving all the time?" He asked.
''well..i dont mind''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Woops)
Hina finished washing up and got dressed in a white summer dress then stretched happily before falling face first I to re bed

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
After Al was done with his walk he appeared in the room and looked down at Hina "You ok down there?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well..i dont mind''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler frowned. "Man your tougher, smarter, and better at everything than me... I worry 24/7." He said. The waiter came by, serving Tyler his pizza and soda, and serving you with tuna and soy sauce.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]by the way we should have Kuroh and Himeragi run into each other. wonder what will happen xD ))

''ah...okay''

[/QUOTE]
((( Kuroh'll still be slightly pissed. I'll do it in twenty minutes, I have to help Kenji out with his paperwork xD )))

RPLoverRP said:
I slide down and holds my wrist, Mind: Feelings ruin everything...
Han looked back one more time before closing the door, he sighed and walked back in, closing the door behind him. Han walked back into the dorm, with a loud sigh he walked back into his room, "Blair... How about we start over? Clean plate." He said looking at her. He didn't look very happy due to the fact of his actions, he actually regretted what he did, so he sat next to her.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Restia disappeared, reappearing behind the girl. She leaned in close, and whispered into her ear. "I'm just curious~"

[/QUOTE]
"Agh!" She looked at the girl behind her, face red. "P-please! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She said, panic subsiding.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler frowned. "Man your tougher, smarter, and better at everything than me... I worry 24/7." He said. The waiter came by, serving Tyler his pizza and soda, and serving you with tuna and soy sauce.
''well...i wish i could have you improve in those...but with the time your limited with i guess i cant..''

*Sena then got her chop sticks, picking up her tuna and tipping it in the soy sauce and eats it*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Kuroh'll still be slightly pissed. I'll do it in twenty minutes, I have to help Kenji out with his paperwork xD )))

[/QUOTE]
ok xD i think Himeragi doesnt even remember him)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just nodded into her bed as she layed there "yeah I'm fine" she said in a quiet muffled voice because of the sheets

[/QUOTE]
Al sat next to her "Alright....Tell me Hina why do you think it was a dream?"

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and played around with yukis tail weaving hers around it as she layed there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki's tail was then unable to move but then she started to feel a pain in the heart shape of her tail as her face started to show that she was feeling some kind of pain*

''m-my tail...i-its starting to hurt..!''

xoloveox said:
"Agh!" She looked at the girl behind her, face red. "P-please! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She said, panic subsiding.
Restia laughed. "You're pretty funny. Cute, too~ Are you sure you won't tell me your name?" She said, making a fake pouty face as she floated closer to the girl once again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok xD i think Himeragi doesnt even remember him)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Change of plans, Kenji doesn't need help. I'll post for Kuroh soon. )))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Restia laughed. "You're pretty funny. Cute, too~ Are you sure you won't tell me your name?" She said, making a fake pouty face as she floated closer to the girl once again.

[/QUOTE]
She sighed, walking forward. "Im Kat." She said, looking back.

Roman said:
Han looked back one more time before closing the door, he sighed and walked back in, closing the door behind him. Han walked back into the dorm, with a loud sigh he walked back into his room, "Blair... How about we start over? Clean plate." He said looking at her. He didn't look very happy due to the fact of his actions, he actually regretted what he did, so he sat next to her.
I lift my head up and lays down in your lap then smirks seductively, "Sure love..."

Atrio soghed then pushed ruthys knees down and held onto her "it's ok" he said before he kissed her to confort her

@Sweetone

Hina soghed "I don't think it was a dream I know it was a dream" she said into the sheets as she layed there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back